Halo - Halo News - Showtime Announces New Halo TV Series Details


Halo News - Showtime Announces New Halo TV Series Details

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:09 AM PDT

The Selling Point for Halo: Combat Evolved

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:03 AM PDT

Crazy to think how far we’ve come since 2001, Halo will always be my favourite series

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:43 PM PDT

I finally got a ninja assassination

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:05 PM PDT

"Radio for VTOL... We're not leaving him here."

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:24 PM PDT

Halo Infinite UI Fan Concept

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 02:46 PM PDT

Halo lore by Tom n Jerry

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:16 PM PDT

What is it about the classic design that you like better?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:27 AM PDT

Frank O’Connor: “1:17”

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:50 AM PDT

Got this sexy space boy helmet kit for my birthday!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:57 PM PDT

Halo 5's Musical Composer is also doing Halo Infinite

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:24 PM PDT

Hello r/halo,

I'm pretty sure that I'm allowed to say this now that Halo Infinite has been announced. Around 2ish years ago Kazuma Jinnouchi came to my highschool (I won't name it due to privacy reasons) to talk to our band about how music can work as a career. Basically the band teacher was able to get in contact with him because someone's parents worked at 343 Industries. Anyway's now that the background is out of the way, I can tell you that Kazuma Jinnouchi will be working on composing the music for Halo Infinite. I got super happy because at the end of class they had a Q&A with all of us and someone asked if they were making a halo 6. They said that as long as we didn't tell anyone, they were already working on the piece for it. I can try to remember more of what they said as the night goes on but it was like 2 years ago so I don't remember a whole lot. I also have a signed copy of the sound track and will be posting it as kind of a proof I guess. I don't know how much more believable that would make me and I'm not saying you have to believe me.

Timestamp

Edit:

Apparently this information came out 2 days ago and I didn't know it.

submitted by /u/MysTiic_Creed
[link] [comments]

[REQUEST] Requesting the highest full body image of the shipmaster from Halo 2A possible.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:21 PM PDT

As title says. I want to get a cardboard cutout of one of my favorite elite bois

submitted by /u/Falcone24
[link] [comments]

My collection (now with extra Halo)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:30 AM PDT

Space Invaders created in Halo 5: Forge. Happy 40th Anniversary Space Invaders!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:56 AM PDT

Just finished all campaigns on legendary... WOOO! So hype for infinite!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:23 PM PDT

I think I finally understand what classical fans have been feeling for years now.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:01 PM PDT

My first Halo game was Halo 4, all the way back in 2012, I never played a Halo game before with the exception of a single Halo 3 multiplayer game I played at a friends house.

I really liked it and I've been a fan since, not to say I didn't try the old games out too, when the Master Chief collection came out I played through it all at Legendary difficulty (Fuck Halo 2 Jackals, fuck them so goddamn much). I was pleasantly surprised by how fun the old games were after I got used to the comparatively slower gameplay and in the end I ended up really liking it and the art style.

I now prefer the original art style to the older ones, but there was always one exception. That being the Chief's armour. It was the armour I started of with and became the armour that I most associated Chief with. I understand the problems people have with it, mainly the chest, but I it's always been my favourite due to nostalgia and I always felt a bit weird seeing him without it and hoped it stayed mostly the same if the art style ever changed back to the original.

Than comes the Halo Infinite teaser that showcases the classic art style and Chief with his classic armour. I was all for the original art style coming back but Chief's different appearance made me come to this thought and realisation.

"Why'd they change his armour? It looked fine before, there's no reason at all to unnecessarily...change it. Oh."

So yeah, bit disappointed with the armour change but now that I consider the fact that you guy's have been disappointed for half a decade I say that's fair. Still hoping we start off with Poncho Chief in the beginning though, and than swap back to the classic armour halfway into the story (which is what should have happened in Halo 4).

submitted by /u/IrritatingHint
[link] [comments]

Game let me give an Elite an empty Plasma Rifle for his Spiker. Instead of taking the rifle, he just became empty handed

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:33 AM PDT

r/Halo and r/RedvsBlue leaks once again (r/askreddit)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:25 AM PDT

Halo Infinite has to be rated M.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:24 AM PDT

To be blunt as possible.

submitted by /u/GodJinx
[link] [comments]

This is why I hate playing BTB on MCC, I was soo close to Timberland a map I really wanted to try and had 6 votes. But this god forsaken map popped up out of nowhere with 8 votes in the last secound. Im not motivated to play this game anymore if the same game AND map is choosen every single time!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:39 AM PDT

Always appreciate a friend, they give cool shit like this :D

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:22 PM PDT

How are UNSC veterans treated in the post war era?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:29 PM PDT

Veterans of the U.S. military are usually treated with admiration/reverence by the general public. How dose the general public of the Halo universe perceive/treat its UNSC veterans? Is there any reading material related to this? thanks!

submitted by /u/fletchthasketch
[link] [comments]

What exactly should we expect from the MCC update?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 08:33 PM PDT

SGDQ Halo 2 Speedrun VOD Now Available

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:40 AM PDT

I just watched all the cutscenes from all the games.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:51 PM PDT

So I haven't played Halo since Halo 3. I moved over to pc gaming and, well, y'all know the story behind that. Anyway I just spent the last day watching all the cutscene movies in order, from Halo CE to Halo 5. I don't know about anybody else, but doesn't it strike you that Cortana has the logic plague? She spends all that time on High Charity with the gravemind between Halo 2 and 3, and in the beginning of Halo 3, 343 guilty spark has to repair the device the sent a message on because of "memory corruption", and we can see Cortana is experiencing some type of pain, and holds her head as she falls. Seems like a really plausible explanation of why she turned into a bitch in Halo 5.

submitted by /u/Krieger117
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.