ARMA After 2 months and numerous failed attempts, my bros and I finally beat Antistasi Altis. This is the end of the scenario.


After 2 months and numerous failed attempts, my bros and I finally beat Antistasi Altis. This is the end of the scenario.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:52 PM PDT

Arma 3 "Lets Go"

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:08 PM PDT

Rain

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:18 AM PDT

New to Arma 3, Could Use Some Friends!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 09:13 PM PDT

Hi, all,

Just purchased Arma 3 the other day. I'm fascinated by it, love the single-player, love the gameplay, etc. But I can tell that in order to get %100 out of it, I need to play multiplayer.

My first MP experience was just horrific. I went on to a random "Combat Patrol" server. My teammates were all 12 y/o boys, save for one teenage girl, and one unreasonably angry guy my age (mid 20s). The 12 Y/Os were all flirting with the teenage girl, and she thought she was really badass because of it. They also thought that the angry gentleman and I were making our voices sound deeper to seem older — in order to impress "the girl."

Angry guy was angry because crouch/prone keys weren't working for him, dude was having a meltdown.

Anyways, I made up my mind to find a good group to play with and not let that experience ruin Arma for me.

I'm a combat veteran and current LEO. So I'm willing to do some serious games as well, although I'd prefer if things were a bit more casual.

Hope to hear from your guys & gals!

submitted by /u/TheSublimeGoose
[link] [comments]

¿What is the best dynamic mission (Like DUWS;ANTISTASI) in your opinion?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:27 PM PDT

I want to try a new/better one.

submitted by /u/Kramboy
[link] [comments]

My Deployment in Al Rayak (Arma 3)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:24 AM PDT

Arma 3 now working in Vorpx - full 3D w/ tracking.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:18 PM PDT

question about VR and A3

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:25 AM PDT

hey r/arma, was wondering about VR -- as far as i am aware, Arma 3 does not fully support VR, but there are some known workarounds to get it sort of working.

now, ive always been interested in TrackIR, but wasnt sold on it. and ive always wanted to fly with a TrackIR or similar setup.

if i were to buy, say, an HTC Vive, could that essentially be used like a TrackIR but more immersive since itd be VR? i only want to use VR in Arma 3 for flying helicopters. i dont want or need VR in Arma for anything else.

submitted by /u/m67houseparty
[link] [comments]

CSAT Got Their Apex Camo (Real Life Thermal Camouflage)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:31 AM PDT

Evac

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:08 AM PDT

[IFA3 WIP Report] Red Devils and Desert Rats: North Africa to Germany

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 10:19 AM PDT

Insertion

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:16 AM PDT

Host Workshop Scenarios on Local Server

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 06:51 PM PDT

My brother and I want to play a workshop scenario together. It is multiplayer-compatible and we both have the same mods.

When I go to the start a server menu it's not there, along with 99% of my other scenarios from the workshop. How do I host a workshop scenario?

submitted by /u/Engineer-of-Stuff
[link] [comments]

Cannot Launch Arma 3

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:50 PM PDT

I'm having an issue, and currently holding the new BattlEye update responsible. I pretty much only play Altis Life, so I'm asking both reddit, and the community I play with. Here is the post I made in regards to it, any help would be much appreciated.

https://c8gaming.com/forums/topic/10619-arma-3-launching-issue/?_fromLogin=1#replyForm

submitted by /u/Tyler9400
[link] [comments]

There's a new World War 2 KOTH server!!!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 04:16 PM PDT

I just came across a WW2 KOTH server after not being able to find one to play on for a few months, looks like its got the same save as what I was playing before!!!

Second World War I KOTH 1944 l l Initialservers.com 45.59.69.229:2402

submitted by /u/JLixxx
[link] [comments]

{Question} How to enter Zeus editor.

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:42 PM PDT

Im on the home screen of arma 3 (note, ive never played arma 3). i dont have apex, i dont know where to go to enter the editor, can someone tell me, thats he only reason i bought the game.

submitted by /u/Meme_Machine_23
[link] [comments]

Sudden performance drop post patch

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:26 PM PDT

I got to play Arma again for the past two days, and i've noticed a sudden performance drop after the latest patch, that cause me to get hit by massive FPS drop every time I shoot and run or turn a sharp corner, I used to be able to run arma on 50 FPS with all on standard, it still happens with everything on low.

Also my PC is clean, and graphics card driver updated

submitted by /u/pickyjewishboy
[link] [comments]

New update broke my game?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:00 AM PDT

Every time i launch my game i get the message as seen above. any ideas on how to fix it?

submitted by /u/AlexBetterKnown
[link] [comments]

Project Zenith

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:12 AM PDT

I was absolutely gutted to find that project zenith has been pulled from steam and armaholic, and Vanschmoozin's threads locked on the BI forums. I was saddened even more by the posts some people put on the thread including a moderator. The fact these people resorted to posting instead of pm'ing vanschmoozin, i thought, showed a lack of maturity and manners and resulted in a very disappointing outcome for all. Anybody in the know as to whether or not we'll see the project return in the future?

submitted by /u/discororo
[link] [comments]

How to enhance vanilla editing experience?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:53 AM PDT

Hey guys,

Long time Arma player, been playing since the OFP days and finally got my hands on A3. I usually spend most of my time in the editor. That being said, I feel like the vanilla factions are...lacking? I can't really put my finger on what it is that they are lacking, but they just feel somewhat incomplete.

That being said, I've searched the Armaholic and the workshop for some mods to help with this problem and unfortunately I haven't really found much. I tried Aegis but wasn't impressed with what it brought to the game and how all it did was just mix the various factions vehicles amongst themselves which seemed to just cause them to lose any sense of distinction they may have already had.

So, any recommendations on mods to add some content that enhances NATO, CSAT, and/or AAF?

I play primarily NATO so that would be preferred.

Thanks in advance for the input!

submitted by /u/HerestotheGears
[link] [comments]

Brain Damage

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:09 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.