Guild Wars 2 - Wholesome conversation in Verdant Brink


Wholesome conversation in Verdant Brink

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:04 AM PDT

[SPOILER] Next living story trailer leaked in the launcher (non-working trailer link)

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:35 PM PDT

Ales at the end of the day - Art commision painted by Wilhengard

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:08 AM PDT

Trailer Tomorrow or We Diet

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:06 PM PDT

We will collectively stop eating food to crash the food economy, therefore ruining investors' speculations, causing a mass dump in food into the economy, with investors uncertain about further investments, being less willing to put money into investments therefore leading to lower buyup of bltc's and cosmetics therefore making bltc chests worth less to potential openers therefore decreasing revenue for ANet. then we hold the game hostage till we get a trailer.

submitted by /u/Pwadigy
[link] [comments]

TIL that this game supports custom soundtracks that can contain any audio file. You can even make different playlists for different scenarios like ambient, combat, boss battles, victory, defeat or underwater gameplay.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:14 AM PDT

Come and fly away with me |"Sunset at Amnoon Beach" | by gears2gnomes

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:28 AM PDT

Someone just bought out 200k in supply of Cauliflower.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:35 AM PDT

Login rewards from a casual's perspective

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:46 AM PDT

After many many months of slowly chipping away, I finally did it!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:05 PM PDT

Gracious Caithe by myshachu (pinkalpbananas) | Art

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:40 PM PDT

Minor thing, but wouldn't it be cool if backpieces were visible on the character select screen?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:19 PM PDT

Would be awesome, because fashion wars and cool screenshots. ANET, please implement this if it does not take too many coding hours ;)

submitted by /u/LukaMrk
[link] [comments]

Suggestion : instead of deleting food, could PvP desactivate it & suspend timer ?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:52 AM PDT

I enjoy playing all game mode of GW2 : PvE, PvP & WvW. I sometimes use very expensive food for Fractal/Raid or WvW Roaming, with Metabolic Primer when I get one.

The problem is : when we enter a game in PvP, it delete the food. Which is sometimes very annoying especially when I got a 12h Food.

I could create an alt with same class but its definitely not a good solution.

I experienced the same problem with Super Adventure Box few month ago.

Food was deleted.

Instead of deleting it, what about desactivating the food while in PvP or other game mode that need this feature ? The food would be in another color (like black) to show it's not active anymore. The timer is stuck, and will go on again as soon as you leave this game mode.

What do you think about this ?

Cellofrag

submitted by /u/Cellofrag_______
[link] [comments]

(Spoilers!)...Amon is that you?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:20 PM PDT

The Commander's Call To Arms

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:14 AM PDT

What's your favorite way to play the game ? - Results

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:03 AM PDT

Hey guys, as promised, here are the results of the poll ! Thank you so much to everyone who participated (over 700 people !)

Keep in mind everyone could select several answers, so the number of answers will of course be superior to the number of participants ;)

TL;DR : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nAWbBY5-rQ-tS3v48a_usk7wNQlNGKkmlHOYGcMkIqw/viewanalytics

#1 PvE - Roaming (exploration, events...) : 358 (49,0 %)

#2 PvE - Living World (as a whole) : 346 (47,4 %)

#3 PvE - Fractals of the Mist : 340 (46,6 %)

#4 PvP - WvWvW : 236 (32,3 %)

#5 PvE - Raids : 232 (31,8 %)

#6 PvE - Personal story : 215 (29,5 %)

#7 PvP - Fashion Wars : 196 (26,8 %)

#8 PvE - Dungeons : 169 (23,2 %)

#9 PvP - Competitive : 109 (14,9 %)

#10 Roleplay (in Open world and in Guilds) : 44 (6 %)

#11 PvP - Costume Brawl : 5 (0,7 %)

submitted by /u/Zabako
[link] [comments]

My Guild Wars 2 family

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:47 AM PDT

How has GW2 ruined other games for you?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:40 PM PDT

There are lots of ways GW2 has ruined other games for me, but the big one? DODGING. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to dodge in other games where dodging doesn't exist. I die all the time. Thanks GW2...I just can't quit you <3

submitted by /u/zakmandoo
[link] [comments]

hmmmmm

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:09 PM PDT

Shout out to all the open world squad commanders

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:10 PM PDT

Including but not limited to SW farm, world boss trains, WvW and the infinite patience they have in HP trains.

I still feel very new to the game and don't know 90% of the level 80 content. Thanks to ANet's squad design, I can hop in an out any events as they come and have fun with many people easily. If I don't know what to do I can just follow the commander or somebody.

Thank you guys for taking the lead to bring joy to a bunch of strangers. I'll tip you all whenever I can.

submitted by /u/rosareven
[link] [comments]

Returning player, Path of Fire is amazing!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:58 AM PDT

I haven't played Guild Wars 2 since Heart of Thorns launch. I had tons of fun in the first expansion, but interest dropped before the first Living World Season 3 episode.

I got the urge to play again recently, mostly wanting to know what would happen in the story, so I picked up where I left off, powered through the Season 3 episodes, and finally arrived in Path of Fire! I felt like I had to write a post, even though this is old news for all of you.

I've been having a great time just slowly progressing the story while completing the maps one by one with my SO, and it works great! I still love the fact that you can play through the story steps with multiple players, and still progress it. (We take turns being the Commander) I'm always looking forward to the next time I get to hear Taimi speak, or appreciate the snarky humour between the members of the guild and other NPCs.

I have to say, the mounts feel so freaking good. Coming from only having experienced mounts in World of Warcraft, which are basically 425 skins of the same mount, all of them feeling exactly the same, to just 5 mounts, but all of them feeling unique is such a feat. I always expected mounts to be different in Guild Wars 2, but this is taking it to a whole new level, and honestly how it should be for all games.

Another thing I have to mention is how good my new elite spec feels! I was a Guardian, and playing the Firebrand is so much fun. I think the animations are fantastic, the gameplay with the Tomes and everything is so fresh but still incorporates that Guardian feeling with the colors and everything. I hope the other specs are just as much fun and fresh to play as mine, as I can't wait to dig into them on other characters. This fueled my inspiration to make an Elementalist alt to try Weaver!

I can't wait to get into more maps, and explore more of what this expansion has to offer. To explore, collect and enjoy everything that is to come!

submitted by /u/ehspen
[link] [comments]

Speaking of luck...

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:32 AM PDT

My Gw2 squad

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:57 AM PDT

[Spoilers] Are revenants canon?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:18 PM PDT

How does a player revenant make sense story wise? As far as I can tell in the lore, Rytlock is supposed to be the first in Tyria, and in HOT everybody seems to be shocked that revenants exist, including your revenant character. Are revenant players non canon, or am I missing something?

Edit: Just to be clear, I just want to know if they are canon or not. I mention HOT becausethat muddies the water even more, and lead me to ask it.

submitted by /u/Asimpleplebian
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.