Fallout - Please let the radio be LIVE so my friends and i have the same song on at all times |
- Please let the radio be LIVE so my friends and i have the same song on at all times
- [Suggestion] Bethesda, please add the power armor voice modifier when we talk on our mic to squad mates while wearing a helmet.
- This subreddit has become "random idea vomit zone"
- When Fallout 76 comes out I’m going to role play as a guy who goes around spouting pointless ideas that will never get added into the game.
- All this crouch walking in fallout 76 is going to be hell on my knees, boss.
- Who else Played Fallout New Vegas and killed Benny and then took his stuff and killed mr house with the Pistol wearing the suit and saying “The Truth is, the game was rigged from the start”?
- B.E.T.A Codes for those who purchased FO76 from gear.bethesda.net are being sent out today
- Anyone else plan on dropping random mines throughout the world?
- F76, Bethesda, no power armor in first 15 minutes of the game pls
- A quote from Tynan Sylvester (creator of Rimworld) that applies to this sub right now
- I know bethesda said there wouldn't be NPC's, but what about our boy in the DC subway?
- Strong is a Communist? And Supermutants in General?
- Todd Howard said that he reads Reddit all the time probably r/Fallout specifically. Wonder what his username is?? If he has posted in the SubReddit?
- Tbh, I think this is gonna be great.
- I re-created the poster from the F76 trailer.
- Was the serum you gave Virgil meant for more
- Will Vault-tec ever be the main villain of a main FO?
- My lockscreen & wallpaper for phones
- The reason for giant sloths in fallout 76 is because the giant ground sloth is the state fossil
- So how does everyone feel about the legendary weapon system making a comeback?
- Why is MacCready like this? *SPOILER*
- Always like this?
- Does anyone else just always have a side fatman for "emergencies" no matter the build?
- Want to play Fallout Online now?
| Please let the radio be LIVE so my friends and i have the same song on at all times Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:38 AM PDT Me and my friends on ps4 often play fallout and talk to each other about games and how life is going and trends and so. And we tend to sing the songs that are on the radio. I would love that me and my friends could sing the songs along together while discovering the wasteland. This would make our experience so much more fun instead everyone singing the song that's on their radio. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:36 AM PDT Just this small touch when wearing a Power Armor helmet will make the game so much more immersive. Imagine you and your buddies rolling into the Toxic Valley or any nuked/high level zone wearing your best Power Armor while looking AND sounding bad ass. [link] [comments] |
| This subreddit has become "random idea vomit zone" Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:35 AM PDT This subreddit has become 90% people saying "heres my random idea for the game!" For the love of god please stop. I know you all want this game to be EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT and ONLY THE FEATURES YOU WOULD LIKE but that's not how games are made. Everyone is getting all hyped up about the version of the game they are imagining, and inevitably will be mad when the game doesn't do things they way they envisioned. By all means, be excited for new fallout. Stop imagining how you want it to be and then posting all over reddit about it. And yeah, I know, "you just don't have to read it". That's not the point you smug asshole. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:38 PM PDT |
| All this crouch walking in fallout 76 is going to be hell on my knees, boss. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:11 AM PDT |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:19 PM PDT |
| B.E.T.A Codes for those who purchased FO76 from gear.bethesda.net are being sent out today Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:26 AM PDT Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience! Couple FAQS
- Gear Bethesda Store Team Edit: FAQS, More FAQs [link] [comments] |
| Anyone else plan on dropping random mines throughout the world? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:12 AM PDT Just to add more flavor to the world, dropping random mines in semi popular areas to give people that occasional scare, and let them know that the first rule for any vault dweller is to watch their step. [link] [comments] |
| F76, Bethesda, no power armor in first 15 minutes of the game pls Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:29 PM PDT Unlike in Fallout 4, it's bad for the gameplay to have power armor early in the game because it makes other armor obsolete at this point (even if you need power cores and maintain it). Power armor should come late into the game, and even then it should be rare/hard to get so not everyone is running around in it. The tricenterial edition only features customization for the PA and not the PA itself. [link] [comments] |
| A quote from Tynan Sylvester (creator of Rimworld) that applies to this sub right now Posted: 19 Jun 2018 11:21 AM PDT This is from here if you want to read the whole thing. "The second thing is that theorycrafting is really dangerous. Theorycrafting is when someone just reads or thinks about a game, imagines how it might play, and gives feedback based on that without actually playing it in significant depth. The problem is that games are frightfully difficult to imagine and hard to predict from a description. Even professional game designers with 15 years' experience can't theorize accurately at how a game design will play. I can't! So we use tons of coping mechanisms (constant playtests, short iteration cycles, unstable builds for feedback) to escape from our own mental incapacity. So it's best not to get sad about something you've just imagined - it may not turn out that way at all in real play." [link] [comments] |
| I know bethesda said there wouldn't be NPC's, but what about our boy in the DC subway? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 11:27 AM PDT |
| Strong is a Communist? And Supermutants in General? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:45 AM PDT I have good reason to believe strong is a communist and that supermutants in general are a Marxist society. Strong and the other super mutants whether they be mariposa, vault 8, or institute mutants all have strong beliefs in togetherness and being brethren once they're freed of the oppressive rule of their masters whether it be the master, or the vault itself they go on to create super mutant communes like black mountain, or jacobstown. Strong makes multiple comments about togetherness and sharing some examples are "Humans should help humans. Not good. Strong not like. ", "Small human should be with his kind. This is good. ", "Human share. Good. Humans help humans. ", "Humans should help humans. Not robots. ". String also doesn't understand capitalism "Why humans like caps to much?", "Caps again? Strong hate caps. " Seriously some of these quotes could come out of Maos little red book, some winners are: "Brothers share spoils. Human should share spoils. "Brothers share, but leader takes first., "Attitude not important. Winning fight important.", "Human take from other humans. Not give. Not share?", "All things for all super mutants. Super mutants not own things like humans. All share. ", "Love other human beings as you would love yourself.", "Super mutants share with super mutants. Humans should share with humans. This human bad at sharing. ". The second to last quote was from revolutionary ho chi minh. Will Strong and his brethren eventually rise up after finding the milk of human kindness and create a communist utopia? Not if liberty prime has anything to say about it. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:52 AM PDT My guesses are TheAnointedOne or TellMeLies. I bet he has posted in here. Thoughts? [link] [comments] |
| Tbh, I think this is gonna be great. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:15 AM PDT Multiplayer survival with some new features, and I know we are definitely still gonna get a Fallout 5 at some point; Why not let Bethesda try some new stuff while adding in their first multiplayer experience into the roster? This allows the percentage who want an online Bethesda game to experience that, while still going forward as they have been with the single-player experiences. The amount of players who do and don't want this is immeasurable and this Reddit is only a small percentage of that player-base. I know of at-least a dozen people (almost all of them never even really played fallout before) who are creaming for this game; New fans and something new for a game really can't hurt. I mean if they never announced this, we'd probably not have a fallout game for quite a long time anyway; as they said this was already created while they were working on fallout 4, then another team worked on it and jazzed it up a lot. Not really any lost time especially considering they are working on multiple titles anyway. idk - Just my 2 cents. (I really hope this doesn't kill my karma) [link] [comments] |
| I re-created the poster from the F76 trailer. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 06:33 AM PDT COPYRIGHT AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I don't own this, Bethesda does. I simply re-created the work of a Bethesda artist. I'm not selling this or profiting from it in any way; if you plan to sell these designs, don't. That s**t is illegal. Hey all: Here's a high-res poster I made for printing/wallpapers. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. 24"x36" poster format: https://imgur.com/a/sDGPn64 16:9 smartphone wallpaper: https://imgur.com/z95733c 18:5.9 S8+ smartphone wallpaper: https://imgur.com/lHx0Xsf 1920x1080 PC wallpaper: https://imgur.com/Nw9sFIx 2k PC wallpaper: https://imgur.com/aWA0fQp 4k PC wallpaper: https://imgur.com/VHG8ka1 EDIT: All! Didn't think this would get a lot of attention. Planning to add a few more versions of the photo for smartphone and PC wallpapers (16:9, 9:16), and hopefully re-create the "good morning" and "good evening" posters from the trailer. I'll update this post often. Mobile users: Apologies if images are being compressed! If anyone has any advice on how to improve this (different photo host, etc.) please let me know. [link] [comments] |
| Was the serum you gave Virgil meant for more Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:52 AM PDT Only a spoiler for those that haven't played it but when you get the serum from the institute and get it to Virgil waiting for it to react only to reveal it turns you back to human. Did anyone else think that Virgil would make massive amounts and you would be able to use the syringe gun to shoot super mutants any mutant and it would turn back to its normal form? I was very disappointed that wasn't the case. I thought that would've been really neat and another step forward in the waste land of bringing back civilization. [link] [comments] |
| Will Vault-tec ever be the main villain of a main FO? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 11:05 AM PDT |
| My lockscreen & wallpaper for phones Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:05 AM PDT Since my PC wallpaper got more love than I expected, I figured I might as well share the wallpapers I made for my Huawei phone: https://imgur.com/a/euGsrJ2 The lockscreen should work for anyone, the background might not match your phone's layout and I'm sadly too busy with work to make more versions. [link] [comments] |
| The reason for giant sloths in fallout 76 is because the giant ground sloth is the state fossil Posted: 18 Jun 2018 10:53 PM PDT |
| So how does everyone feel about the legendary weapon system making a comeback? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:06 AM PDT As mentioned in the noclip documentary, the system of legendary weapons with different special properties such as •never ending •2 shot etc. is once again going to be in the game. How do you guys feel about it? Did you like the mechanic in Fallout 4? Would you like it more in this game? Do you hate it? Interested in hearing some opinions. Feel free to discuss. [link] [comments] |
| Why is MacCready like this? *SPOILER* Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:46 AM PDT Me: taking Danse's holotags off his dead body Mac: "well, they're not going to need that stuff anymore" [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:35 PM PDT I wasn't subbed to r/fallout when F4 was announced, but is it always like this when they announce a new game? By that I mean people begging/pleading with their suggestions about the new game, and what they hope it will be. That's all I've seen come out this sub since E3 and frankly it's irritating. If this is what you did when F4 was announced no wonder you all hated it. Get hyped but don't get your hopes up picturing a perfect game, it's not going to be. I'm a huge Fallout fan and I can't wait till F76 but I'm not making any expectations. Just chill till November guys, trust me it will make your playing experience so much better. [link] [comments] |
| Does anyone else just always have a side fatman for "emergencies" no matter the build? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:28 PM PDT Like it doesn't matter if I am a melee stealth character who slices throats, a long range assassin, a brute power armor wearing sledge hammer wielding maniac. A scientist or a charismatic alcoholic gambler who is quick to draw. I always have a fatman in every playthrough, NEVER as a primary weapon but it's always there I mean it's 20-30 pounds for a literally oneshot kill weapon. I typically can carry anywhere from 200-300 pounds in most builds. In almost all my builds I always carry a primary weapon and a side weapon with room left for weapons to sell from the bodies I loot. But that fatman is always there in every playthrough except maybe pacifist or a realistic mode (100 ib carryweight) Anyone else do this? [link] [comments] |
| Want to play Fallout Online now? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:57 PM PDT So I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4 since E3 and was reminded by a friend about Fallout: New Vegas Multiplayer (https://nv-mp.com) It's free and has a server which can hold up to 75 people. I was playing it last night and among the many crashes had quite a good time, people are afraid of the PvP in FO76 so I found a player and killed him to see what sort of reaction I got, well, I fully looted him then continued only to find the same player trying to rebuild his gear that I had stolen. So I approached him and we made friends and decided to try make it all the way from primm to the strip, we had some fun encounters with other players and NPC's then we got destroyed by the Caesers Legion NPCs, was fun. Don't have the time to go into it all fully but I'll leave you with this. NV:MP is something I'd defiantly recommend trying, it's very buggy in the sense that it crashes a lot but it's so fun to see other players in the world and does a great job at feeding my hype for FO76. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Fallout | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment