Destiny - [D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2018-06-19] |
- [D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2018-06-19]
- [D2] Iron Banner Megathread [2018-06-19]
- Mercury is the most annoying place to farm and worst planet I have ever been to in all of Destiny.
- Put Escalation Protocol into the Arcology on Titan
- Josh Hamrick: "Everything is moving around, regardless of year. More details real soon!"
- Do three of coins work on heroin strikes
- Where will Zavala post about the job opening for a new Hunter Vanguard?
- I 3d printed a Fallen Captain crushing a Guardian's chest.
- I feel like the Crucible matchmaking experience is along the lines of "You're a good player, carry this entire team" and "you're absolute trash, have fun playing against top leaderboard players" more than anything at this point. Something has to be wrong with the matchmaking system.
- The IKELOS Shotgun Dropping Last Night was my D2 Gjallarhorn Moment
- It would be nice if transmat effect had their own slot to equip them and not be tied to your ship.
- Bungie is working to change the Nightfall to "Tree of Probabilities"
- Up-To-Date Best LFG Strategy for Spire of Stars Val Ca'uor
- When I see someone waiting for heavy Ammo, I don’t go and bump him out of the way so I can grab it instead.
- It's a joke that Heroic adventures are not designed with solo players in mind.
- Give us competitive bounties that contribute to glory
- The speakers death and the communities(non)reaction to it should stand as a warning to Bungie and as a cautionary tale.
- Iron Banner Fighting Lion ornament bug
- No...I will not 'host' for you but I will 'give' you my fireteam if you simply ask.
- Prismatic Matrix giving duplicate rewards
- One wave of EP is counting as 13% of your milestone
- Bungie, for Sunshot's "Quark Star" ornament, can you make the little magazine of molten goo drain in the same way Omolon goo drains?
- Why is it not possible to buy every shader at any time from Tess with Bright Dust?
- Video proof of the Prismatic Matrix not working
- We have relic (ball) throwing. We have the lore. Dodgeball plz.
- With all this talk about Cayde’s cloak...
| [D2] Weekly Reset Thread [2018-06-19] Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:02 AM PDT Nightfall: Tree of ProbabilitiesMercury. Contain a rampant army of Red Legion within the Infinite Forest. Challenges:
Scoring:
Flashpoint: MarsDon't forget to buy the Treasure Maps from Cayde-6 as well. Meditations
Weekly Crucible: Iron Banner Control"There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount." —Lord Saladin Capture zones to increase points for every kill. Heroic Strikes Burn: Solar SingeThe other modifieres rotate Daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them! Leviathan RaidChallenge: Dogs Order: Baths > Gauntlet > Dogs > Calus [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| [D2] Iron Banner Megathread [2018-06-19] Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:03 AM PDT Iron Banner Control is LIVE
Saladin Forge FAQWhat is the Iron Banner?
This time around, it's Iron Banner Control. How Long does Iron Banner last?
Where do I go to find Guardians to game with in the Iron Banner?
What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Iron Banner question?
Seasonal Milestone
How to earn Iron Banner TokensMatch Completions:
Daily Challenges and Milestones:
Available from Lord Saladin:Lord Saladin oversees the Iron Banner. He appears in the tower, up the stairs to the right of the Gunsmith to bring Guardians Iron Banner based Weapons, Armour and Cosmetics. Faction RewardsStarting with Season 3, the Iron Banner has changed. As you gain ranks by spending tokens, more and more rewards will unlock. This progress is shared across all characters of your account. Progress counts over the whole season, the rank does not reset for the next IB!
Ornament RequirementsHunter, Titan & Warlock Ornament Preview Ornaments are cosmetic Armour design altering pieces which are unlocked by completing a series of challenges. Players may earn Ornaments for their Iron Banner armor by completing various objectives during an Iron Banner event. These Ornaments and their objectives can be seen when speaking with Lord Saladin in the Tower Courtyard, or by inspecting Iron Banner armor. These are account bound, unlock one whilst playing on your first character means they will unlock on ALL character classes across your account!
Additonal Iron Banner Rewards
Additional rewards all have a chance to drop from IB reward Engrams [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Mercury is the most annoying place to farm and worst planet I have ever been to in all of Destiny. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:40 AM PDT Besides the one event, one lost sector and confinement to one area. Plus the annoying vendor. You can't use your sparrow. Some patrol events like prison event or the three gate jump points don't start properly at times and will end abruptly even though they just began. And some when they become heroic, are way too difficult then what they should be. And to top it all off there that big giant triangle gate, which you can only enter during a patrol mission.... It would have been a lot better if we could enter there during patrol too. (Would have liked relaxing in a simulation world of Mercury's past.) I think the theme of this map, it's surpposed to work like a Watch.... but pretty sure that watch is broken do to how the map works. Edit: Leave for 4 hours and suddenly this front page, thanks for sharing my opinion. 🤗 [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Put Escalation Protocol into the Arcology on Titan Posted: 19 Jun 2018 01:30 AM PDT Title. The Arcology is one of the best areas in D2 but once the story is done, it's barely used outside of one Strike. There's more than enough space down there to put a bunch of Escalation Protocol nodes and the place is already Hive themed. Go on Bungie. Give us a reason to visit Titan's depths again. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Josh Hamrick: "Everything is moving around, regardless of year. More details real soon!" Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:35 AM PDT Imgur: https://i.imgur.com/6olaBZI.png?1 Tweet: https://twitter.com/Josh_Hamrick/status/1008761556639760385 [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Do three of coins work on heroin strikes Posted: 19 Jun 2018 09:54 AM PDT I feel like they are not working for me *Heroic not heroin Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Where will Zavala post about the job opening for a new Hunter Vanguard? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:43 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I 3d printed a Fallen Captain crushing a Guardian's chest. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:03 AM PDT I started this project in March and finally finished it. Made it for my mom's bday, who actively plays Destiny 2. The Captain was printed and the Guardian store bought because there were no stl files for one that worked with my idea. So here it is: Fallen Captain It stands about 8.5 inches tall. I made my own cape and ditched the car hood it was originally standing on to give it more of a theme. That being, the Captain overpowered the Hunter and stole his ghost. Also, my wife and I have a pretty cool game room that is over run with everything Destiny. So here is a bonus pic: Destiny themed game room [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:43 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| The IKELOS Shotgun Dropping Last Night was my D2 Gjallarhorn Moment Posted: 19 Jun 2018 08:42 AM PDT I screamed for a solid 30 seconds, my cats got confused, and I'm sure my neighbors hate me. I smiled for an hour straight and ran off the adrenaline high. For Gjallarhorn, I still remember the morning nightfall and the Fireteam I was with (one of which was with me last night in EP) in early January 2015 when Sepiks Prime decided I was worthy. Last night totally reminded me of that moment. I'm so glad Bungie added a chase to end game content like this. Thank you Bungie and especially my Fireteam last night <3 [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| It would be nice if transmat effect had their own slot to equip them and not be tied to your ship. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:09 PM PDT I really want to use the Warmind Flair transmat effect but it's only on one of my ships and it's one I don't like. I just want to use a nice transmat effect and go not have to change my ship just to spawn in a cooler animation. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Bungie is working to change the Nightfall to "Tree of Probabilities" Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:30 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Up-To-Date Best LFG Strategy for Spire of Stars Val Ca'uor Posted: 19 Jun 2018 03:01 AM PDT Hi guys. My goal this weekend was to beat SOS after leveling up to 370+ last week. I joined seven LFG teams before finally killing Val Ca-uor. Each group plays a bit differently, and those differences are usually what causes miscommunication and wipes. Naturally it took time for everyone to get on the same page on what to do, and once we did it was relatively smooth and even easy. That's what motivated me to write this post; this is an attempt to define the "best" strategy for beating Val Ca'our so different LFG teams can come to a common understanding faster, and therefore become effective faster. My issue with raid guides on Youtube is that most were created during the first week of raid launch, and so have outdated tactics and definitions. They're good for big picture but not sufficiently updated for today. I will keep updating this post with new findings and good suggestions from comments. Part of why I'm doing this is so I can also learn what better strategies are out there. I'm assuming you know the basics of the fight. This post isn't for newbies, but for those who have already attempted the raid and just want faster consistency across different LFG teams. RECOMMENDED SUBCLASS AND GEAR Voidwalkers with Lunafaction and empowering rift. Arcstriders with Raiden Flux, top tree recommended. Sunbreakers with melting point / hammer strike, i.e. top tree. If there's Lunafaction on the team, Wardcliff Coil works great. Probably want to be at least light level +370, and +380 works better. DEFINITIONS Plates are 1, 2, 3 and 4 from left to right. Simple and clear. Symbols are square, circle and triangle. I don't recommend calling symbols small plates as that can be confusing. "Get on Plates" are for building bridges. "Get on Symbols" are for throwing the ball. Four players take a plate each. Two players are floaters in the middle: one left and one right. Left Team are 1, 2 and left floater. Right Team are right floater, 3, and 4. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/4DyNMDX PHASE 1: CLEARING ADDS I prefer Left Team and Right Team grouping up in the front corner rooms (blue room and red room) and team shooting adds. It's a little more dangerous, but adds come out predictably and team shooting in the front ensures you kill most of them. An orange bar centurion will come out from the left, middle and right. Kill them and then head back to starting positions in preparation for the next phase. Shoot any adds still alive while you wait. PHASE 2: POOPING Val Ca'our glows purple and looks like he's about to poop. At this point, plate holders should be on their plates. Floaters remain in the middle. Once he poops, a ball will shoot out to a plate randomly. If the ball goes to the left side, Left Team stays on their positions. Right Team leaves plates and goes to the back room to form a line. Conversely, if the ball goes to the right side, Right Team stays on their positions while Left Team goes to the back room to form a line. For example: If 1 gets it, 1 will pass to 2. 2 will then pass to left floater. Left floater passes to right floater. Right floater passes to 3 and 3 passes to 4. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/C4iJTqu The mirror opposite is true if the ball initially goes to 4. 4 -> 3 -> right floater -> left floater -> 2 -> 1. Now if 3 gets it first instead of 4, 3 will pass to 4, 4 then passes to right floater. So 3 -> 4 -> right floater -> left floater -> 2 -> 1. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/vNkyYAM The idea is to make the passing as predictable as possible. The last person to get the ball will therefore be either 1 or 4. The last person throws the ball at Val Ca'uor. There's plenty of time since you have up to Greed x11, so take the extra 1 or 2 seconds to get so close that you can't possibly miss. What if you take too long and someone dies? It's OK, the person with the ball goes ahead and throws the ball at Val Ca'uor and someone else can revive. If this process fails for whatever reason, sometimes Val Ca'uor will poop a second time so the group can try again without wiping. There are also adds throughout this phase, so once you pass the ball kill them. PHASE 3: SURVEY SHIPS Shortly after the ball is successfully thrown at Val Ca'uor, three players will be designated as "Superior Retained" and should call that out. If one of the floaters is a Superior Retainer, that's the most convenient. That ONE person will survey and destroy ships (more on this later). Let's call this person "Space Guy." Example: "Left floater is retained. She will be Space Guy." If all three Superior Retained are plate holders, then a floater should pick one of the three and immediately switch with that person. For example, if 1, 2 and 3 are Superior Retained, left floater might say "2 you will be Space Guy, switch with left floater." Meanwhile, there will be a red beam of light from the sky down on each plate, which signals a Cabal butcher is about to drop. If you're on the plate when this happens, you'll die so make sure you're off. Once all four Cabal butchers are killed, Space Guy will start to make his or her way to the Val Ca'uor platform while calling out "Get on plates in 3, 2, 1." I recommend Space Guy wait for the orange beam to appear before jumping up as Val Ca'our has a punishing melee. The countdown is more for plate holders so they don't panic to suddenly get on plates. Once Space Guy is in space, say "Everybody can get off plates" so plate holders aren't exposed to enemy fire. Space Guy then identifies the two symbols. PHASE 4: SYMBOLS In this next phase, two plates will receive a ball. Pick up the ball if thrown to your plate and call out which symbol you will be throwing for. Example: "2 is getting Square." "3 is getting Circle." Note that my recommendation is NOT to designate ball throwers, but to let RNG dictate who will throw. If the ball goes to your plate, you're the ball thrower. Arbitrarily designating a ball thrower on the fly wastes time and causes confusion. Let's say 2 is getting Square while 3 is getting Circle. That means 4 must be alert enough to know he or she needs to step on the Triangle symbol. Acknowledging this is good: "4 is getting Triangle." A good floater will help kill adds appropriately. Once you have the ball, go to the Val Ca'uor platform and engulf it by passing through a mist. Choose the mist closest to your side, so by definition the other mist is closest to the other ball thrower. So if you're 2 you will use the left or middle mist. "2 is getting Square. 2 is going to engulf. 2 is ready." "3 is getting Circle. 3 is going to engulf. Get on Symbols in 3, 2, 1." The ball thrower who engulfs second will start the countdown. Three people get on symbols at the same time. Ball throwers throw once doors open and you hear a beep. If it worked you should see two "armed" call-outs on the bottom left. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/Jw6SdWI I've been on groups that recommend two people step on each symbol for higher survivability and consistency. I've had a person claim two on a symbol actually speeds up the closing of doors. I've also read having two on a symbol will actually bring up the barrier to the door. I don't know what's true, but my recommendation is to only have one person step on a symbol while others defend either nearby or from a distance. If properly leveled it should be easy enough to manage adds. What's important is to have all three step on symbols at the same time. When the doors open, wait for the beep before throwing the ball, otherwise it will not arm. If for whatever reason this doesn't work, i.e. none get armed or only one got armed, don't panic. There might be time to try again. Two more balls will shoot to plates; just repeat the process above: "4 is getting Circle." "2 is getting Square." You have 45 seconds to do this phase successfully, otherwise the screen goes red and it is a wipe. That's why I recommend plate holders to throw balls, because then there's no wasting time deciding who's doing what. If the ball is thrown to your plate it's your job to throw symbols, and the team can proceed immediately to engulfing. PHASE 5: DESTROY SHIPS Once both balls are thrown and armed, plates will receive two more balls. Space Guy will collect one of the balls and make his or her way to the Val Ca'uor platform. "Space Guy has the ball. Space Guy is about to get engulfed. Get on plates in 3, 2, 1." Wait for the orange bridge to appear before jumping up. "Everybody can get off plates." Throw the ball at a highlighted ship. Note that there should be a second ball sitting on a plate. When Space Guy calls for everyone to be on plates, that second ball will naturally get picked up. The plate holder should hold on to that ball, and a good floater will help kill that plate holder's adds. Example: "4 got the second ball." What 4 will then do is make his or her way to the middle in the back, right behind where Space Guy will drop down from. 4 will then pass the ball to Space Guy, and Space Guy proceeds to platform. "Space Guy has the ball. Space Guy is about to get engulfed. Get on plates in 3, 2, 1." Go up and destroy the second ship. This phase if done properly should go very quickly. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/ZJtB3ZL I like the "destroy a ship one a time" strategy a LOT more than two at the same time. There's enough time to do both sequentially, there's no confusion on roles with only one Space Guy, and there's no synchronization necessary between two ball holders. Plate holders can quickly get on and off instead of waiting for two to go up. PHASE 6: HOT POTATO Once both ships are destroyed, it's hot potato time. One player becomes the Quarterback, let's say it's left floater. Call it out. The other five players immediately make their way to the front aisle next to the window behind Val Ca'uor's platform. 1 and 2 are on the left side. Right floater, 3 and 4 are on the right side. All five should be killing adds. A random plate will receive the ball. The Quarterback picks up the ball, goes to a mist and engulfs it, and then throws it at the window (or to a team member) on the right side. "Quarterback has thrown the ball on the right." The team of three on the right then plays hot potato with each other. I recommend identifying a receiver at Greed x4 and then passing it at Greed x8. "4 has the ball. 3 get ready, I'm going to pass to you. 3, I'm passing to you now." When you don't have the ball or not about to receive, you should be killing adds. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/1O4QILx Shortly after the first ball is engulfed, another plate will receive a second ball, which the Quarterback goes to get, engulf, and then passes it to the front left side: either against the window or directly to a person. The team of two then plays hot potato with each other. Finally, a plate will receive the third ball. This the Quarterback gets, engulfs, and herself goes to the front window. If all done quickly enough, around this time, the Calus robot behind Val Ca'uor will begin to float up and raise his hand. Get ready to throw the ball once the hand has a purple glow. It takes a few seconds for the animation to complete, so if you're holding the ball when this happens and at Greed x8 or above, you should pass it to someone else. When robot Calus' hand is glowing purple, all three throw the ball at that purple glow. If successful, Val Ca'uor will stagger with his shield broken. PHASE 7: DAMAGE Note the entire team should be standing in the aisle between Val Ca'uor's platform and the front window. There's two strategies depending on the make up of your team. IF YOU HAVE... At least two Arcstriders Or At least one Lunafaction and X Wardcliff Coils ("X" because I'm not sure what is the minimum number of Wardcliff Coils required to stun. Please let me know if you know.) You can damage Val Ca'uor from that same aisle. Arcstriders activate supers and repeatedly jump slam. Having at least two Arcstriders doing this will stun Val Ca'uor and he will not fire missiles at you. The empowering rift with Lunafaction should be set down as soon as possible (I do it when the three balls are being thrown). Shoot at least X Wardcliff Coils (ADS for tighter spread) to stun Val Ca'uor. Lunafaction is necessary so you don't have to reload and can continue to stun him. To damage Val Ca'uor in the aisle next to the window, it's imperative to stun; otherwise he will shoot missiles and you will die. Melting Point helps of course. Arcstriders should call-out when their super is running out or when Wardcliff Coils have one ammo left. At that point everyone should leave the platform as Val Ca'uor won't remain stunned. Once out of stun, he will fire missiles and everyone should run for cover. The missiles remind me of that phase from Oryx where you just have to keep running to stay alive. Similarly, if you run here you'll be fine. If things go well you should be able to damage at least 50% of Val Ca'uor's health. Killing him in one phase is very possible but don't be discouraged if you need two. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/zrJnetG IF YOU DON'T HAVE... At least two Arcstriders or X Wardcliff Coils with Lunafaction, i.e. you can't stun Val Ca'uor, you can damage him from the two front corner rooms (i.e. blue and red rooms). These work fine but will likely require 3 phases. Watch out for adds that spawn there. If Val Ca'uor is not yet nearly dead by this time, repeat from Phase 1. PHASE X: FINISHING MOVE Once Val Ca'uor is nearly dead, six balls get flung out. First revive whoever as necessary, then all six should each go pick up a ball. Note that the balls are flung out in a pattern that roughly corresponds to 1, 2, left floater, right floater, 3 and 4, so pick up the ball that's most logical to your position. Doing so eliminates the possibility of someone having to scramble across the room to pick up a ball. See here for a diagram: https://imgur.com/95f5m8s Do NOT throw your ball and then someone else's. That second ball throw will cause very little damage. All six should get close to Val Ca'uor (so as not to miss) and then throw the ball at him. Once you do, he should die. I continued to shoot at him just in case. :) FINAL THOUGHTS While the fight seems complicated, it's actually quite easy once you get the mechanics and call-outs (and assuming you're sufficiently leveled). When my LFG team beat Val Ca'uor, we didn't have a single death. Every phase felt really easy outside of Symbols, and only because sometimes the thrown ball just wouldn't arm and we weren't sure why. Of course it took us two hours of playing together and hashing out details to get there. Each group plays a bit differently, and those differences are usually what causes miscommunication and wipes. That's what motivated me to write this post -- let's try to standardize the best common strategy for LFG teams so we can eliminate misalignment more quickly. I'm pretty sure there's a lot I don't know, so as I learn new things will add them to this post. I also expect new and better tactics to be invented with time; hopefully, I can discover those and incorporate them here. Thanks for reading and I hope this was helpful. EDIT: added some helpful tips from the comments. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:13 AM PDT Be a guardian bro and don't be a heavy Ammo whore [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| It's a joke that Heroic adventures are not designed with solo players in mind. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:02 AM PDT I'm all for dying super easy to make heroic adventures tough, hell I'm even for having to completely restart on death (although prefer just regular checkpoint system). What I'm not okay with is needing 2 full annual skate magazines to the head to take down a red health bar knight from point blank. bullet sponges are not cool, we figured this out years ago. There are lots of fun ways to make shit difficult with out making it disgustingly slow and boring. Adventures are not a group activity, and heroic adventures should not be designed to require a group to be able to kill all the enemies in an enjoyable time frame. This game encourages group play in most things, please make heroic adventures designed to be a tough but enjoyable solo activity. This isn't a case of 'get good' I can complete it just fine with out dying. But even if you use the best set up for the adventure and you are landing an absurd amount of precision hits, it still is a long fucking drag. Do people actually solo grind for the catalysts in heroic adventures or do they smash through them in a group? because I can't imagine doing them solo for extended periods of time. Solo Crota's End took less time. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Give us competitive bounties that contribute to glory Posted: 19 Jun 2018 02:12 AM PDT there are many things wrong with the shell of a playlist that is the comp playlist however with the hope that improvements are at least being thought about or maybe on the way. i would like to suggest weekly bounties that give you extra glory points similar to iron banner bounties in D1 where they contribute to your rank points heck they could even be similar to D1 trials tokens where they would forgive a loss or give double points for your first win. there needs to be a carrot (granted the redrix is nice) for people to play the comp playlist and atm there are too many sticks that really disinsentivise engagement . 1st EDIT . just thought of having double xp weekends or increased xp similar to what clarion call was but done better [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 03:32 AM PDT The negative effects of poor writing lead to an apathetic fan base that bungie should take seriously. Think about it. In the lore of the game the speaker should have been basically a father figure to all of us. The pseudo-religious figure head Was for all intents and purposes the space pope. But poor writing created a character who always felt completely unfleshed out and his death which, as far as the story went, should have inspired an outpouring of rage and a desire for revenge but I don't know anyone who went into the Gaul fight with a mentality of "this guy has to pay for what he did to our beloved speaker !" Cayde Hasn't even died yet but because as a character he felt vastly more important and in a practical sense, the one in NPC we all considered a friend and we are are all out for righteous vengeance!! Bungie should take note. I feel confident they are going into this with an understanding of how much there is to lose by not handling this correctly. I do really think that it they won't treat this The same way as they did the speaker. Because I think it goes without saying that if somehow they botched this story line there will be a lot of people who will finally wash their hands of this whole game and rightfully so. I sincerely hope they understand this and appreciate the seriousness of this moment. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Iron Banner Fighting Lion ornament bug Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:17 AM PDT If you remove the Lupus ornament you lose it from your collection. https://gyazo.com/541b8b255cb87b03e2f4d098ee37dd34 - proof I had it https://i.gyazo.com/250a8678a14489236b8532c2d41a7ecb.png - proof its gone https://i.gyazo.com/d5280eaeb628ce331c6b124d2c24ace3.png - my Eververse screen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g4vPKlqrVA video proof from /u/Armarrash [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| No...I will not 'host' for you but I will 'give' you my fireteam if you simply ask. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 04:51 AM PDT Getting tired of launching into Mars just to have someone try to swindle me out of my fireteam. "Will you host for us?"....followed by, "Can you also make me fireteam lead so I can invite a buddy?" Everyone knows this game. Get in the fireteam, lie to get fireteam lead, then boot the dummy who fell for it. I know grouping for EP is a PITA, been there, done that. However....if I get a message asking if I would hand over my fireteam so friends can group up, I'll do that. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Prismatic Matrix giving duplicate rewards Posted: 19 Jun 2018 11:53 AM PDT https://giphy.com/gifs/bbSx1WMCWNiEYg0JPV/html5 I don't know if I've misunderstood the prismatic matrix, as I was under the impression each reward from there should be something never received before. The ticks and little blue circle indicate that i've received certain items before. Yet here I am dissapointed I didn't get that ornament. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| One wave of EP is counting as 13% of your milestone Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:48 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2018 05:16 AM PDT It's a really nitpicky thing and for nothing other than aesthetic pleasure, but I'd love to see the goo from this drain as I fire each sunny round into my enemy's face. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Why is it not possible to buy every shader at any time from Tess with Bright Dust? Posted: 19 Jun 2018 12:58 AM PDT Typical first world problem: I want that Crimson shader in my life, but can't get it. What do you think about that topic? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Video proof of the Prismatic Matrix not working Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:39 AM PDT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNmtrLXjMI As you can see the warlock boots already have a tick next to them, meaning I shouldn't be getting them again. I've literally been screwed out of a facet, and a chance of getting the sleeper ornament. :( Edit: used my other facet that I just earned this week and I got the hunter arms. So I have no way of getting the ornament, when it should have been guaranteed. GGWP Bungie. Looks like other people on the Bungie forums are having the same problem :Link Edit2: Bungie are investigating it: Link [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| We have relic (ball) throwing. We have the lore. Dodgeball plz. Posted: 19 Jun 2018 10:02 AM PDT Do iiiit! We even have emotes related to it. Dodgeball/Rift hybrids. Shaaaaaaxx! RULES!Ball replaces power ammo.Ball kills give 5 points. Normal kills 1 point. 75 points win. Always 2 balls in the match. One red, one blue. Color corresponds to team color. Kills enemies, buffs allies when passed. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| With all this talk about Cayde’s cloak... Posted: 19 Jun 2018 07:54 AM PDT ...can we make sure that all classes can equip it? I really love the idea that C6's cloak gets made into a tattered cloak for Hunters, a folded up version for Titan's marks and a knotted, tourniquet-type bond for the Locks. We should all be able to remember Cayde, in our own special way. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Destiny | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment