Destiny 2 I always knew Ron would play as a Hunter.


I always knew Ron would play as a Hunter.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:10 AM PDT

Well, Bungie told us it was coming July I guess...

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:55 AM PDT

Hi everyone! I got another one for ya! This time it’s the Sunshot :)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:58 PM PDT

I never understood the hate for Destiny 2, but this Metacritic review takes it to a whole other level.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:22 AM PDT

"My only problem with the original Destiny was that it lacked matchmaking and that it originally kinda sucked in it's first entire year. I sunk in about 200 hours into the original Destiny and I never once even entered a Raid, not even once. I tried the LGF or whatever the hell its called but that never worked, my stats were never good enough for other people. Other than that, it was a pretty neat experience.

Destiny 2 has all these issues but does something far worse. It is brain dead casual, I can't take it anymore. I uninstalled the game at level 14 with like 140 power level. I just cannot get myself to play this game for autistic children anymore. Oh but it has a story now.......... lol"

Wtf kinda argument is "it is brain dead casual"?

I also like the part where he calls the playerbase "autistic children"

submitted by /u/Might0fHeaven
[link] [comments]

Can we get sparrows back in PVP?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:30 AM PDT

So uh, new emote?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:35 PM PDT

I like the Forsaken shader "rework"

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:17 AM PDT

From what they've told us, I understand that once I get 1 copy of a shader I can get rid of it and buy it back whenever I please. This is great news for the vendor shaders. I'm super low on Kairos Bronze, which I absolutely love. But can't get it to drop from Vance. Now I can buy it from my Collection, any time. I'd like it to be infinite (especially for Eververse shaders since they'll cost Bright Dust to buy back), but this is the solution I was expecting: once you get one, you can buy how ever much you want. And I'm pretty happy with it.

submitted by /u/Recnid
[link] [comments]

Is The Manannan SR4 Real?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:32 AM PDT

I've been playing the game since launch, and I can't seem to get the Manannan I open at least one weapons package a day and it seems that the gun just straight up doesn't exist. I hope someone can disprove my theory and obtain this gun in the current DLC (Warmind). Or just tell me that my RNG luck sucks.

submitted by /u/OgreCum
[link] [comments]

My Cayde 6 memorial build

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 03:33 PM PDT

Found an FWC shader at a junk store

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:44 AM PDT

elite public event status

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 05:28 PM PDT

Destiny Weapon Paintings

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:20 AM PDT

Greetings fellow Guardians!

I've been working on some new Destiny-themed paintings and I wanted to share them.
http://variate.net/wrkwrkwrk/2018/6/28/d2art-guardiancon18

I'm also going to GuardianCon next month. It'll be my first time at an Artists Alley. I'm super stoked... Lots going on and I just wanted to share and get feedback. Any comments are welcome!

Happy Friday and good luck in the faction rally everyone!

submitted by /u/irrezolut
[link] [comments]

TIL that Sentinel Shield has a detailed/textured front side, including the Titan logo from the Six Fronts

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:15 AM PDT

Playing through the campaigns on Characters 2-3

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:48 AM PDT

I hope I'm not the only one with this feeling, but I really am not a fan that we have "needed" to complete the campaign(s) and side missions for our 2nd and 3rd characters since they made the change D1 Y2.

Now, don't get me wrong- it's not like obnoxiously hard or anything like that. But it's so annoying to look at my Weekly Milestones/stuff to do and see:

Warlock:

  • Do a Heroic for CoO
  • Start Warmind

Hunter:

  • Do Deep Freeze and finish CoO
  • Warmind stuff done

Titan:

  • Start CoO
  • Start Warmind

Unfortunately, there's just not a deep enough storytelling that I want to replay these 2 DLCs to knock everything out; plus the second (and third) guys who went through the base campaign were just skirting by as quickly as possible.

What I'd love to see is that missions that unlock activities/items are just auto completed when your character gets access. When I kill Ghaul, just give me patrols on character 2 and 3; don't make me derp for 5 minutes to have them. My characters who haven't done the DLC's - give the vendor an option to just give me the first part of Nascent Dawn instead of having to knock Xol for the 1000th time.

As I wrote this I saw more of how minor it is, but I think it just annoys me being on the weekly "To-Do" list.

submitted by /u/Garlow112
[link] [comments]

Sleeper node checklists for any player, including BNET

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:56 AM PDT

Eater of Worlds, hunter cape ornament suggestion

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:03 AM PDT

What if the missing part of the cape would be "fixed" with a holograph projection. Shaders would give u the option to change that colour

submitted by /u/Caboose_007
[link] [comments]

Guide With the Prism + Prestige Mode Raid Lairs, I made a mini guide for the boss fights -- aka. "time the DPS phase for the element/rotation you want to prioritize"

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:54 AM PDT

PRISM:

  • Rotates the elemental burn/singe every 30 seconds or so.
  • The pattern is always VOID > ARC > SOLAR > back to VOID again
  • If your weapon/attacks match the burn, you do more damage. If not, you do less damage.
  • You'll also want to prepare for the boss fights. You want to make sure you start the DPS phase at the proper element to maximize the damage you will do.

PRESTIGE CHANGES:

  • Will have a requirement/lockout for the loadout you can bring. ie. Auto Rifle (kinetic)/Scout Rifle (energy)/sniper (power)
  • So in case of that loadout, I might be using the Braytech AR, Mananan SR, and DARCI for the boss
  • Because DARCI is Arc, I'll need to remember that it will do more damage to enemies when Prism switches to Arc burn.

EATER OF WORLDS/ARGOS:

  • Get everyone is ready for DPS (ie. all craniums are cooked; everyone is in position).
  • Remember which craniums are going to be used for shooting the boss instead of the shield's clouds.
  • Hold off on breaking the shield until you get the burn that you want depending on the cranium elements you'll be using for DPS. ie. If you have 3 Void craniums for DPS, then wait for Prism to rotate to Void burn.
  • Alternatively, just make sure your DPS phase starts during Solar burn. This means holding off on breaking his shield until Arc is about to end. Once his shield is broken and Solar starts, blast him with golden guns and hammers.
  • You can also do this with Arc if snipers are allowed and everyone brings a DARCI, but Solar is pretty much your best bet.

Exotic Armor:

  • Titan = Synthoceps - yummy bonus super damage when surrounded by mobs
  • Warlock = Lunafaction - DUH!
  • Hunters = Orpheus Rig for that one tether guy; and Celestial Nighthawk for every other hunter in the group
  • Remember to upgrade your armor to masterworks so that you take less damage when your supers are active; would help Titans and Warlocks; Hunters can just ignore this

TL;DR:

Wait for the rotation before breaking the shield. Ideally, you want to start the DPS phase on SOLAR (Nighthawk, Hammers, Dawnblades).


SPIRE OF STARS/VALUS CA'UOR

  • If rocket launchers or snipers are allowed, bring Wardcliff or DARCI. If shotguns are allowed, bring the Escalation Protocol shotgun, Hawthorne's, or Perfect Paradox.
  • You can delay throwing the last orb at Calus' hand for 2-3 extra seconds just to get the right element going.
  • ARC: Arcstriders, Wardcliff, DARCI
  • SOLAR: Sunbreaker, Dawnblade, Gunslinger w/ Nighthawk, Sleeper
  • VOID: Voidwalkers
  • The Ikelos, Hawthorne, and Perfect Paradox shotguns can be changed to the element you want them to be based on the DPS rotation you want to focus on.
  • Ideally, you'll want to DPS during ARC or SOLAR.

Exotic Armor:

  • Titan = Synthoceps; also, 1 Titan as Sunbreaker for Melting Point at least
  • Warlock = Lunafaction
  • Hunters = Raiden Flux
  • Remember to upgrade your armor to masterworks so that you take less damage when your supers are active; recommended for all classes

TL;DR:

You can start the DPS phase at any element though Solar and Arc are more beneficial. Void isn't so much of a priority since, if shotguns are allowed, you can just change them to the element you want.

submitted by /u/jasonrodriguez_DT
[link] [comments]

How I want to look like in Forsaken

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 11:07 PM PDT

Waterfall Timelapse

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:02 AM PDT

Planetary Resources should have a unique use

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:57 AM PDT

They are basically the same thing as Tokens (which are a boring way to do consumables btw, everbody has some sort of token as if this is an amusement park and every token looks exactly the same) but they give much less reputation. I'd like to see Resources used for trading because, imo, they would be since they are natural substances growing on destinations.

For example, planetary vendor items would require glimmer and Resources to buy instead of Tokens, which'll still be used to gain rep. This would vary up the consumable side of the gameplay loop because almost every vendor feels the same with every consumable doing the same thing: give reputation.

submitted by /u/Recnid
[link] [comments]

New player

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:57 AM PDT

I'm getting the game now because of the deal on the PS Store. I played destiny 1 up until TTK so I have some experience with this kind of game. If i start now, will I be ready for when Forsaken comes out? What do I need to do to prepare for it?

submitted by /u/Navidul
[link] [comments]

Metal Hawk wants to Rock!

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:46 PM PDT

Titan Exotic Idea (The Ole' One Two)

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 07:08 PM PDT

Name: The Ole' One Two

Class: Titan

Armor Type: Gauntlets

Perk: Using a melee allows you to melee again in short succession. Additionally Melee kills reduce the cool down of melee abilities.

Lore Tab:

*Recovered from communication data log of incident report 3246-B*

Zavala: What did I tell you about unsanctioned boxing matches in the tower?

Shaxx: To be honest I cant remember, must of been one too many blows to head eh?

____________________________________________________________________________

Ornament: Only One Rule

Adds loose cloth knuckle wraps to the hands, also gives the gauntlets a more scuffed and bloodied look

Description:

Don't talk about it

submitted by /u/TheBushChicken
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.