ARMA Russian grunts see helicopter for the first time


Russian grunts see helicopter for the first time

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:46 PM PDT

The last thing I saw before death

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:54 AM PDT

A Sad Story

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 04:45 AM PDT

A Sad Story

Did you ever hear the tragedy of the abandoned repair truck near Galati?

I thought not. It's not a story r/armadev would tell you.

[...]

It's ironic it could repair others, but it couldn't repair itself.

https://i.redd.it/xvvcylc37j611.png

submitted by /u/ookexoo
[link] [comments]

North Korean Sacred War With Baader-Meinhof Brigade

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:49 AM PDT

Pistol animations don't work

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:27 PM PDT

Not sure if I should post on here or on r/armadev, but I'll try here first

In the past few weeks, I've been making some artwork using DireOnes pack, which includes a pose that has a guy one handing a pistol with his rifle by his side. However, the problem I'm having is that when I apply the animation to a unit, the pistol is invisible. I've tried it with vanilla guys as well as modded, and am running POLPOX's Artwork Supporter, as well as DireOne and Niks poses packs. If anyone could tell me why it isn't working, I'd obliged.

submitted by /u/Gabenfoodle
[link] [comments]

New to arma 3 need help idk what this message is asking me to do using A3L to launch game

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:29 PM PDT

Looking for a mission/operation generator

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:55 PM PDT

One of my favorite things to do in Arma is to generate missions to play with a person or 2 and just fight the AI. However I have always been looking for a good mission generator because spawning all the units its annoying and wastes my time I feel.

Is there any mission generators that I havent come across? Most mission generators lack things like air units or the ai feels robotic, some generators only support certain factions or mods, etc.

I have tried MCC (AI feels restricted to ground units and I have hundreds upon hundreds of hours on it), i have tried dynamic recon ops (very small and restrictive), recently tried TRGM2 (great mod but restricted to vanilla, cup and rhs), those are the main ones I have tried.

Anything I may have not of heard of? Maybe I am expecting to much out of Arma mods? I just want lots of freedom and no restrictions.

submitted by /u/CMoney2212
[link] [comments]

The new Frigate allows for some nice new scenarios.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:20 AM PDT

Scopes don't line up

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:05 PM PDT

Sights and scopes have suddenly started to not line up properly. It might have to do with me recently trying to change my FOV(didn't work btw) by editing my arma profile. Although I don't see how that could have affected my scopes as I only changed the FOV variables.

Would be grateful for any help.

This is just a random screenshot I took, It can misaline a lot more at times where half the scope is of the screen: https://gyazo.com/898034cc5d9e867f88351a4992052cbe

submitted by /u/AffeMeister12
[link] [comments]

Opfor/Russia Liberation?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:26 PM PDT

We've been playing blufor liberation for a while now and it's coming to a close. Does opfor liberation exist? It would a cool change.

submitted by /u/AceOfBrokenSpades1
[link] [comments]

What does BIS mean?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:45 PM PDT

Im new to the Arma scene and was wondering what BIS means as it is used alot in forums and reddit post?

submitted by /u/sausy_pans
[link] [comments]

Never a dull moment at Dunkerque.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:16 AM PDT

Tested the new assets last night, some questions.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 07:13 AM PDT

Mainly about the SAMs. So it seems they are entirely autonomous, although I didn't mess with them as blufor so I didn't see if they are UAVs.... Anyways, I had a few wuestions I couldn't seem to solve.

-Are the ARMs not requiring a lock? Just fire in the direction and they'll seek RADAR? -What is the range of the RADAR unit? -Do SAMs seem buggy for anyone? They seemed to be really slow to track aircraft.

-The new LGB, are the fins just for show? Or does it actually have a really flat possible flight profile as opposed to the current LGB?

submitted by /u/CBSmitty2010
[link] [comments]

Seal Team Six Operators Raiding ISIS, colorized

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:35 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.