Grand Theft Auto V - I feel physically ill looking at this


I feel physically ill looking at this

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:00 AM PDT

game lagging

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 01:45 AM PDT

i5 3570k gtx 1060 16gb ddr3 i get like 100 fps on 1280x1024 about same in 2560x1440 even if i wanted to but game still stuttters a lot and it feels like 2 fps at some point.Lowest settings 1.6/6gb vram used cpu always at 100 but wasn't a problem when i tried pirated version few years back.

submitted by /u/alienwaras
[link] [comments]

These Merryweather guys are a different breed, man.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:20 AM PDT

My prediction for Nightclub income: they won't earn you a dime in empty lobbies

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:49 PM PDT

This is just my wild-ass guess so take it with a grain of salt.

The vague description on the Newswire says that Nightclub income will be "honest work", i.e. it's a "legal" enterprise (emphasis mine):

Management is honest work, a tidy way to keep income from your more seedy ventures with Disruption Logistics, The Open Road, SecuroServ and Free Trade Shipping Co. looking clean as fresh laundry.

This hints at them being free from having to steal supplies from NPCs, from being raided by the police, and most importantly from having to do high-risk sell missions which can be attacked by other players. This would be great for players who prefer to earn money in a public session without being griefed.

However, I don't expect R* to give us a free ride, and I wouldn't be surprised if earning potential was tied to the lobby's player count:

Run your nightclub business from setup, design, staffing and promotion; the more popular the club, the faster your secure wall safe will fill up.

While it's possible that your club could be populated with AI (whether or not that is actually represented in-game by seeing them in your club), it's more likely that money earned is tied to how many actual players are either in your session, or perhaps even in your club. This would act as a deterrent to players forcing themselves into solo public lobbies in order to conduct their other business. This would encourage players who wish to earn from their Nightclubs simultaneously with illegitimate and grief-able businesses to join up with friends.

I don't really watch any GTA YouTubers nor do I frequent the GTA forums and subs as much as I once did, so someone else has likely thought of this already.

submitted by /u/loneblustranger
[link] [comments]

Which gang is the hardest to fight against?

Posted: 28 Jun 2018 12:31 AM PDT

Out of all the gang fights i've been in, the Vagos tend to butcher me most of the time.

submitted by /u/Ellisx5
[link] [comments]

Are mod menus for console actually a thing?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:10 PM PDT

I'm pretty sure there is no way to get a mod menu on console but I want to mess around with one, if anyone knows if you can get them, help me out.

submitted by /u/Mark-Zucc-Erberg
[link] [comments]

Is their a paid DLC or what?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:44 PM PDT

"Grand Theft Auto V also comes with Grand Theft Auto Online, the dynamic and ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe with online play for up to 30 players, including all existing gameplay upgrades and content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online."This is from Rockstar's website and seems to imply that there is only fee dlc

The GTAV wiki seems to say there are premium editions and whatnot, but rockstar says I'll get all the content? so which is it?

I didn't want to make a post but I'm super confused about what I'm getting for my money. Thanks so much for reading.

submitted by /u/RedRobinIsTheBest
[link] [comments]

What are your most loved and most hated missions from Story Mode?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:38 PM PDT

Any idea how much a nightclub will cost?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:50 PM PDT

If its anything like coke or meth, it'll be about 3.5 to fully upgrade but im wondering if anyone knows how much its gonna be.

submitted by /u/NisanGas
[link] [comments]

Is the game still worth getting?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:32 PM PDT

Summer Sale right now, was wondering if I should use my 20 Euros on this game.

submitted by /u/ThyCry
[link] [comments]

Hit boxes are weird in this game.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:30 PM PDT

Shoot a Noose trooper in the chest with a sniper rifle and he'll just get back up. Shoot him in the shoulder with the same weapon and he'll writhe around in agony and bleed out. what the heck?

submitted by /u/ShugokiSmash99
[link] [comments]

I found the High Life apartment under the map

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:51 PM PDT

[Question] how the hell do I get into American servers?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 03:00 PM PDT

I swear every time I play online I'm in a Spanish/Chinese/Russian server. Nothing against them but I prefer to play with people who share the same language as me. This is especially annoying and irritating when I'm doing heists and matched with players who don't know a lick of English. I heard that friends lists play a factor but I have 2 Steam friends that play GTA and are both full American and live in the US, but I never get put in American servers. Any help? If you can add me, my Steam user is PedroTheGoogolth

submitted by /u/keepurselfsafe
[link] [comments]

Help with New Console

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 10:39 AM PDT

I'm getting a new Xbox One and am wondering if I could possibly get back my old save data. What happened was I sold my first Xbox One which I played GTA V on after syncing my data up with Rockstar Social Club which it is now visible on. I am now getting another Xbox One. Can I use the Social Club to recover my data or is that not possible?

submitted by /u/kaimamaster1315
[link] [comments]

My friend's statistics for his story mode and online got wiped from the Social Club but his Online Character is still where it was.

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 02:14 PM PDT

My friend, who plays on Xbox One, recently got his statistics from social club all set to zero but, his story mode and online is still where it was. Did this happen to anyone else and is there anything I can do about this?

submitted by /u/KoleMiner12
[link] [comments]

All things currently broken (PS4)

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 06:39 AM PDT

With news of the night club DLC coming out and a supposed quality of life update, I figured we'd make it a little easier for them to fix what's wrong. Trying to put together a comprehensive list of all things currently broken so please feel free to add.

•Infinite loading screens.

•Selling vehicle for bunker or business instantly destroyed.

•Supplies not delivered while watching security cameras/TV

•All supplies and stock wiped clean when not playing.

•Cars appearing and disappearing in front of you.

•Trailer for haulauge won't move- can't start mission.

•Loading into other peoples bunkers.

•Avenger/Moc destroyed in 1 hit.

•Deluxo driving slow after having it in avenger workshop.

•Spawning repeatedly with 3 star wanted level.

•Securoserv/Motorcycle club unavailable.

•Entire touchpad menu unavailable.

•Showing passive icon when not in passive mode.

•Parachute defaulting to white backpack/rainbow chute.

•Akula passenger camera.

•Players on 2nd page ranks shown incorrectly.

•Gun camera inaccessible in data breaches.

submitted by /u/Procrastibator666
[link] [comments]

Does the club update come with Clubbing clothes?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 09:13 AM PDT

I don't know about you, but I think going to a club usually means dressing up for the occasion.

Has Rochester said anything about the update coming with clubbing/dancing themed clothes?

submitted by /u/Humpski
[link] [comments]

Is this a good looking mask?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:54 PM PDT

Double money and xp not working for biker business??? Anyone else having tne same problem?

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 12:14 PM PDT

Modjo, Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You Lady [Mashup]

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 08:27 AM PDT

Online waiting/cool-down times list

Posted: 27 Jun 2018 05:20 AM PDT

Does anyone know a way to get an exact list of cool down times for online? What I mean is like times for ordering supplies in a bunker, how long it takes. Time between bunker unlocks (without or with upgraded staff) and even how long between selling product I/E and drugs export.

Just looking for a list if anyone has something like this?

submitted by /u/InsanePoop123
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.