World of Warcraft - [Firepower Friday] Your weekly DPS Thread


[Firepower Friday] Your weekly DPS Thread

Posted: 17 May 2018 07:53 PM PDT

Please post any offers to help, questions, and logs in the appropriate class spot.

Classes: Death Knight | Demon Hunter | Druid | Hunter | Mage | Monk | Paladin | Priest | Rogue | Shaman | Warlock| Warrior

General DPS Questions

submitted by /u/Babylonius
[link] [comments]

I was afk on the Broken Shore and this happened...

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:58 AM PDT

Hunters now run backwards when strafing on the Beta.

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:13 AM PDT

A reminder of why we fight. FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:36 AM PDT

The Guild

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:29 AM PDT

Aaaahhhh, Skyreach - I have not been this close to her in almost 2 years

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:54 AM PDT

Subtlety Rogue HUD

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:13 AM PDT

Looks like a comet is passing through Pandaria

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:12 AM PDT

Blizzard, I need this as the Zandalari aquatic form.

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:40 AM PDT

A very good boy.

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:51 AM PDT

Blizz please allow players to hide one of their shoulders like with this set

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:19 AM PDT

I Tried to make a cute picture but it ended up being horrifying

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:54 AM PDT

After Reading the Balance Druid Blue Post

Posted: 17 May 2018 10:28 PM PDT

Blizzard please make Balance of Power account wide, its such a horrible quest second time around.

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:51 PM PDT

I realize this is not cool for those that grinded it multiple times but getting this on multiple alts is such a god damn chore.

submitted by /u/Malfhots
[link] [comments]

The state of Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms in BfA (Spoilers)

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:24 AM PDT

Follower missions in BfA are largely focused around the conflicts in the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, instead of what we're up to on Kul'tiras and Zandalar. Because of that, we can get some idea of what the world looks like during our adventures, specifically who controls what territories and what they're fighting over. Wowhead was kind enough to create maps showing these territorial divides, so I figured I would share it here. If you want specific follower mission text to explain these areas, you can find those here

As for the maps, here they are. Blue means Alliance owned, Red means Horde owned, crossed swords means conflict in that location.

Kalimdor

Eastern Kingdoms

WoWhead also posted an updated Eastern Kingdoms. Dunno which should be taken as truth. Seems weird for the Alliance to be marching into Hillsbrad while leaving Andorhal untouched, but for the sake of discussion, here it is.

Notable points of interest.

*The Alliance control the plaguelands and Gilneas

*Both the Horde and Alliance are considering the potential of Theramore

*The Horde is attempting to re-build Alterac and Strahnbrad

*The Twilight's Hammer still exists in some form, and has found some Azerite in the Blackfathom Deeps. The Alliance are investigating, which is also drawing the Horde to it

submitted by /u/Texual_Deviant
[link] [comments]

(Character art) Doctor Phineas bendon, Worgen Warlock

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:08 PM PDT

"World of Witchcraft"

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:39 PM PDT

Found a flock of happy Balance Druids who saw the new changes.

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:05 AM PDT

When you take a big hit of chi

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:28 AM PDT

Latest beta build added idle animations for player hunters.

Posted: 17 May 2018 05:09 PM PDT

In Battle For Azeroth, the per-realm character limit will be going up from 16 to 18 to make room for the two new Allied Races (Dark Iron dwarves and Mag’har orcs).

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:29 PM PDT

Why Did The Monk Suck At Healing?

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:10 PM PDT

Because the healing mist.

submitted by /u/Pharana
[link] [comments]

First month of playing and had a blast.

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:18 PM PDT

As the title says I just had my first month on wow and clocked over 8 days on /played

here is some random screenshots I took https://imgur.com/a/ilU9ZKk

cool things I've done and seen:

  1. Spent 2 days trying to figure out how to learn lockpicking only to get told that only rogues can do it, so I leveled a rogue just to open boxes I could not with my shaman.
  2. I needed a standard scope for a quest but I found out that you need engineering to get it so I made a goblin death knight which learned engineering as my shaman was with alchemy and herblore.
  3. Some really nice tauren which I name I can't remember gave me 16 slots bags who helped me out a ton.
  4. I actually met a lot of people who helped me out in one way or another. Shoutout to Blackpoint as he answered all my questions I had and made the game a lot less confusing.
  5. I spent around 1 hour trying to get to blackrock mountain then 3 hours in blackrock depths trying to clear it all alone only to realize that I still need to complete quest inside there.
  6. I got camped in silithus by some hunter for around 2-3 hours which would laugh everytime he killed me then my friend Blackpoint came and died too :( . I got away by drinking some sort of a invisibility potion.
  7. Ruins of ahn'qiraj are super creepy with that music and all.
  8. got a fishing addon installed as I really liked fishing for some reason.
  9. I've collected over 20 rare pets which I say I am really proud of.

Well that's some of my story but to bad I can't continue playing due not having too much cash for the subscription as I got gifted the base game.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/AyyMgrlgrl
[link] [comments]

Can Locks please get more Demon glyphs?

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:32 AM PDT

It seems every expansion that hunters get countless new pets, ok no problem with that. Warlock has not received a new Demon since technically BC (not counting talents). I understand that blizz does not want to give us new demons cause whatever reason but for fucks sake can we please get more glyph options? Legion has a million fantastic looking demons that could be easily glyphed to existing demons and I feel like we constantly get shafted. Yes I know we get a few with talents but I don't count that since it's talents and situational. At this point in our hero's power level I still find it stupid we don't have infernals and doomguards as baseline demons or the fact we don't have something stronger like a pit lord, Demo looks amazing but mostly imp mage

submitted by /u/jntjr2005
[link] [comments]

The Legion Prestige rewards are all available in the new Battle For Azeroth Honor system, but the pacing isn’t exactly the same. Anyone who earned a reward in Legion will keep it in Battle For Azeroth, even if they don’t meet the new requirements.

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:23 PM PDT

Suramar make the most fine and exquisite wine of all Azeroth. Guaranteed

Posted: 17 May 2018 09:32 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.