Grand Theft Auto V - Fire Mosh Pit |
- Fire Mosh Pit
- Mercedes F1 vs F18 SuperHornet | GTA 5 Film
- Testing: Entity XXR vs. Entity XF vs. Entity XXR without its stupid handling flags
- GTA PVP Best Weapon to use?
- Never done this one before.
- Is there some sort of sandbox mode with no cops?
- Does the Sprunk van still exist?
- Tips about Running businesses in GTA Online?
- Dodging rockets in the Akula heli.
- This is my car now buddy
- What are some good mods that can enhance GTAV's campaign?
- Quite niche, but since the latest update, has anyone else noticed their Akula’s tail swaying left to right (like a sharks tail to swim) while flying perfectly straight? It’s especially noticeable with a passenger.
- How do you buy sprunk?
- How to make Eleanor from gone in 60 seconds in gta v
- I'm thinking about getting a racing wheel...
- Native trainer issue
- Single Player Rendering and Stuttering Issues [PC]
- How come they removed character transfer?
- Redux or Multiple mods?
- Best Clothing for PVP
- What is the settings equivalent to the xbox 360?
- Why I love the oppressor.
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 06:53 AM PDT |
| Mercedes F1 vs F18 SuperHornet | GTA 5 Film Posted: 05 Apr 2018 03:26 AM PDT |
| Testing: Entity XXR vs. Entity XF vs. Entity XXR without its stupid handling flags Posted: 05 Apr 2018 12:15 PM PDT |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 11:52 PM PDT I typicaly use the combat MG or the heavy sniper. I notice people taking me out in 1 or 2 shots an I dont see how, other than good aim or a certain weapon. Any tips or secrets would be helpful, havent got explosive rounds yet but I do have FMJ although the ammo count loss is hard to take lol. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 06 Apr 2018 02:39 AM PDT |
| Is there some sort of sandbox mode with no cops? Posted: 05 Apr 2018 10:49 PM PDT All I wanna do is park a city bus sideways on the interstate, cause a huge traffic jam, fire off a couple shots to make people panic and jam their cars up real close, then throw a grenade in there and watch the show [link] [comments] |
| Does the Sprunk van still exist? Posted: 05 Apr 2018 06:59 PM PDT I haven't been able to find one in El Burro Heights like I used to. Regardless I assume you still can't save them to your garage? [link] [comments] |
| Tips about Running businesses in GTA Online? Posted: 06 Apr 2018 12:34 AM PDT For my MC Business. i had to steal supplies/ try to get profit from this and got 180k from this. so how do i get faster profit this getting millions? [link] [comments] |
| Dodging rockets in the Akula heli. Posted: 06 Apr 2018 12:30 AM PDT I use to be able to dodge rockets like it was a stick staying still. However that was with the buzzard and frogger. Now with the Akula its like im a magnet for rockets, I get that homing rockets arent exactly easy to dodge but how can i do it in the akula? It seems like they all aim for the direct middle of the helicopter to me. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 06 Apr 2018 12:25 AM PDT |
| What are some good mods that can enhance GTAV's campaign? Posted: 05 Apr 2018 03:25 PM PDT I'm looking to play the campaign again and want some mods that make the game better but nothing too outlandish. I've got Euphoria Ragdolls but I don't know what else to get. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 09:49 PM PDT |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 04:19 PM PDT I've walked up to a vending machine and pressed all the buttons but nothing happened. I tried to Google what button to press but couldn't find anything. How do I drink sprunk? [link] [comments] |
| How to make Eleanor from gone in 60 seconds in gta v Posted: 05 Apr 2018 07:33 PM PDT |
| I'm thinking about getting a racing wheel... Posted: 05 Apr 2018 06:49 PM PDT As the title suggests, I'm considering getting a racing wheel. However, I'm not sure what I should be looking for. I was looking at getting "Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel For PC & Xbox 360" I want to set it up to play GTA V with friends and show off my 'Lit Skills,' as the kids would say. Is this a good choice? Could I do better? Leave your thoughts and opinions below - please!!! [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 05:15 PM PDT So, I just downloaded the latest version of the native trainer and I'm having a bit of an issue using it. It installed just fine and I can open it, but I can't scroll. The numpad buttons don't do anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong? [link] [comments] |
| Single Player Rendering and Stuttering Issues [PC] Posted: 05 Apr 2018 04:47 PM PDT I've been trying to deal with a really bad rendering and stuttering issue lately. It only happens in single player for some reason, and leaves the game nearly unplayable. Any time I start to drive fast, especially in dense city areas, buildings and roads (mainly) begin to just not render in or render in extremely blurry. This is usually accompanied by brief stutters. The online portion plays as it should. I have no idea why this started happening as I am on a fairly new rig (purchased brand new in November of last year) and I was initially able to play on pretty high settings very smoothly never dipping below 40 FPS, then one day it just began crapping out on me. The issue persists in the in-game benchmark tests as well. So far I've done a handful of reinstalls, tried to optimize with the GeForce Experience application, verified the integrity of the game files on Steam, fucked with graphical settings all the way from lowest to highest, and even tried with and without internet. Any help would be appreciated, as I've perused Google/Rockstar Support forums for answers as well as opened several tickets with Rockstar Support already to no avail. SPECS: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (Latest Drivers), Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00 GHz, 7.94 GB RAM [link] [comments] |
| How come they removed character transfer? Posted: 05 Apr 2018 09:59 AM PDT I used character transfer to transfer my account from Xbox 360 to ps4, but now all my friends play on Xbox one and so I got GTA and I want to transfer my character over but I can't. Why did they remove this and is it coming back? Getting to level 90 took so long and I don't want to have to grind for my clothing and weapons and cars. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 11:16 AM PDT Returning to San Andreas and would like to mod the game, is redux worth using or am I better off combining a bunch of mods together to make the game better? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 10:10 AM PDT I am trying figure out the best clothing for PVP. Pretty much whatever reduces any/all types of damage. I imagine there is not "perfect outfit" and this is not about cosmetics. I am looking for helmets/masks/shirts/pants pretty much anything that reduces damage. Also I heard that some helmets are taken off in a car, so if there are any that stay on, that would be awesome. Thank you. [link] [comments] |
| What is the settings equivalent to the xbox 360? Posted: 05 Apr 2018 08:21 AM PDT I want a settings setup on GTA V that resembles the old gen xbox 360 graphics, performance effective but still looks good. What would be the closest setup to that? [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 05 Apr 2018 11:17 AM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/GrandTheftAutoV. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment