Skyrim - Bought a new guitar, felt the need to name it Jarl Balgruuf.


Bought a new guitar, felt the need to name it Jarl Balgruuf.

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:35 AM PST

Those mighty ruins are formidable @zsoriel

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:34 AM PST

GOD'S I WAS STRONG THEN

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:06 PM PST

I know that this game can only have so many NPCs but this is a little much...

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:03 PM PST

in the next TES there NEEDS to be "neutral" enemies AKA I HATE SLAUGHTER FISH!!

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:21 AM PST

not that they won't attack but more some they can be ignored like example I'm freezing to death in modded survival outside marcharth I can't take shelter in my tent because some stupid slaughter fish got triggered... ITS A FISH!! it can't come on land Bethesda I wish shock spells killed them... or stabbing it with my blade

OR put in spear fishing like bring back short medium size spears let us upgrade & kill stuff & fish...

submitted by /u/H311LORD
[link] [comments]

Your Sneak skill increased

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:45 AM PST

Province of Skyrim. Custom framed for my sister's birthday!

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:52 PM PST

I can still see you, Anise.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:55 PM PST

Ready to fly

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:41 AM PST

Crack Panther (2018)

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:31 PM PST

My hubby just dug this out of storage. He just got me into the game recently. I think we're going to frame this.

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:14 PM PST

Gave my Xbox 360 copy of Skyrim to my nephew. I asked him how he ways enjoying it. His response was hilarious

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 12:40 PM PST

"I got to the first village."

"Riverwood?"

"Yeah, I killed a chicken. Now they're after me."

submitted by /u/jazz835
[link] [comments]

Skyrim... or Norway?

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:43 PM PST

J'zargo might seem strong, wise, and ridiculously better then most mages, but he still needs love..

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:44 AM PST

An often overlooked mechanic.

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 02:27 AM PST

You know how you can favourite weapons? Well you can favourite armour too.

So favourite your helmet and give it a hotkey, now you can quickly switch between combat and passive mode.

Not game changing but it always bugged me how you spent half an hour making a face you never saw again, now you won't let that hard work go to waste. Also, from an immersion point of view it makes a lot of sense to have your face visible to the friendly people of Skyrim, rather than walking into every town and shop in full battle gear.

Hope this helps!

submitted by /u/ScottishSnow
[link] [comments]

Aventus Aretino having a little to much fun after getting his contract finished.

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:42 AM PST

Using Staff of Magnus vs dragons

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:06 AM PST

I'm playing a conjuration/illusion mage who doesn't use weapons and has no perks in destruction. Help me figure out a good strategy against dragons that will work in vanilla Skyrim LE on Xbox 360.

My best luck so far has come from using the Staff of Magnus and Sparks. The staff drains magicka to prevent breath attacks and has a nice long range. Sparks also helps to damage magicka a little, but it just doesn't generate much damage to health.

I end up preventing the dragon from doing ranged attacks and waiting for my flame atronach and follower to kill the dragon.

The two weakneses with this method (other than being slow) are that the staff uses up loads of soul gems and destruction spells drain my magicka very quickly.

I'm thinking about making a circlet/necklace/ring set enchanted with fortify alteration to make the staff's charge last longer and fortify destruction to reduce the casting cost of thunderbolt or some other destruction spell.

Anyone have a better idea? I'm open to any idea that doesn't require weapons or new perks. This character uses conjuration, alteration, illusion, heavy armor, and block. Her only crafting is in enchanting with a bit of alchemy.

submitted by /u/Bentonkb
[link] [comments]

I gotta lay off the Skooma...

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:58 PM PST

Cannot outfly death...or the cleanup process...

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:10 PM PST

A question about Serana (Spoilers inside)

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:10 AM PST

So this is my first run in the game, enjoying it a lot. A second spoiler warning...

I just went through the Dawnguard thing. Idris Elba gave me instructions, I rescued this Serana chick, she followed me around, I helped her stick it to daddy (chose dawnguard).

And no, it's not that I miss her and want her back. I noticed pops had a wicked book collection, but I was stocked up on vampire armor to sell back home. I loaded up Serana like the good follower she is so I could take all that weight.

B!tch took off with my Chillrend, daddy's sword, a shock staff, fire staff, some other staff, I can't remember, and all the vampire armor I looted in the castle. She said she had something to take care of and she'd be back. This was right after I stocked her up and walked out the castle.

I just accepted it and decided to work on my enchanting and smithing to kill some time, but she hasn't turned up yet after some weeks. Does she actually come back, or should I consider my gear and loot gone? I googled the issue and it seems people misplace her a lot while traveling.

submitted by /u/GarretTheGrey
[link] [comments]

Finally 100% after 171 hours!!

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:38 PM PST

The ol' razzle dazzle

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:48 PM PST

The Dawnguard Aftermath

Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:23 AM PST

new playthrough

Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:02 PM PST

I'm going to start a new play through. I'm pretty excited about it because I think it's a character that can hold my attention. I have bad ADD and have trouble sticking with characters. I'm going to do a Nordic frost warrior, who specializes in destruction (just frost), one handed (with frost enchantments), probably light armour but I'm not quite sure, smithing and enchanting, conjuring for frost atronachs, alchemy and maybe have a bit of sneak and archery in him as well. Anyway, any suggestions on how to make this play through more immersive and enjoyable. Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/codemansingles
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.