Skyrim - Skyblivion Teaser Trailer - Glory of Cyrodiil


Skyblivion Teaser Trailer - Glory of Cyrodiil

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 06:16 AM PST

Sad but peaceful moment with a giant

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 08:56 PM PST

You know, I'm not sure if I ever saw anyone actually push one of these.

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 10:42 PM PST

Just Bros

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 06:38 PM PST

Foggy mountains in The Reach

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 06:23 AM PST

TIL Spriggans are a real thing! And based on mythology from my part of the world, no less!

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 07:56 PM PST

I am the true cheese bandit ��

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:58 AM PST

Inigo's thoughts on Sovngarde

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:11 AM PST

That first time playing Skyrim and the effect it had on my brain!

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 03:22 AM PST

I must have been about 13 when i first bought Skyrim, i remember putting it into my xbox 360 and absolutely loving all the character customization, the immersion of having a huge dragon come burn down an entire village and all.

It's safe to say I was addicted from the minute i started playing and simply HAD to complete this game in as little time as possible, i sat there playing Skyrim all day and night when i got it, i stayed up till 2 am (late for a 12 yr old :D), i remember this feeling in my head while i was playing, it was like this rush i had while playing that i simply have just never had before, it felt like my brain was literally getting HIGH from skyrim, it was a strange feeling to say the least and things got stranger when i went to bed, i remember i was lying there and i couldn't stop thinknig about the game to the point it still felt like i was playing, my head was still racing and i still had that same feeling even though i'd stopped playing! It was like i was hallucinating that i was playing Skyrim! Then, i went to sleep, this is when i remember having a dream i was wondering through the skyrim world, it was an extrememly bizzare experience and something that no game has EVER replicated.

This game is an absolute masterpiece and the effect it had on me when i was 12 really shows how immersive this game really is.

Did anyone else ever have an experience like this with a game?

---Waiting for the next single player game---

submitted by /u/TheBelgiumPope
[link] [comments]

What are the lives you give to your characters after you’re done with them?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 04:17 AM PST

For instance, my Necromancer Zues is gonna start a necromantic plague that's gonna attempt to take over tamriel. What are some of yours?

submitted by /u/Ginger_Knight_Thing
[link] [comments]

Played Skyrim for the first time.

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 04:01 PM PST

Potential spoilers below

I played Skyrim Special Edition for the first time ever.

I was amazed on massive and huge the world was and how complex and thought out the lore.

When I first started out, I chose Imperial as my character and, after the dragon appeared at my execution, I chose to follow the Nord prisoners to escape.

When I arrived in Riverwood and looked around, I killed a chicken which ended up getting me killed by the villagers so I had to reset and start all over after I got out of the cave because I didnt save at that time.

After mastering the voice and doing a dragon hunt with Delphine, I spent most of my time in Solstheim, completing all the missions and defeating Miraak.

After that, I decided to complete the main story before doing whatever I want.

A couple of highlights for me in this game are:

  1. In Solstheim, I had a quest to kill traitors in their home. When I visited their home, I was amazed on how much material and items they have stocked up. I decided to steal their stuff after killing them. However, this is my first time ever stealing in this game since I decide to be a goody two shoes. I stole almost everything in the traitor's home because, well, they are traitor's and feel it is alright. Soon, the chief of Solstheim gave me the traitor's house as mine as a reward. So technically, I had stolen from myself and the game recognizes my items as stolen.

  2. Being corpse launched by a giant on my way to Whiterun

  3. I went to visit the Jarl of Whiterun to do the mission of capturing a dragon. I didnt find him in his throne. I found him sleeping in his bed with his bodyguard watching him. I press on "E" to talk to him but it gave me the option to sleep on his bed[my character is Imperial male]. Obviously, I did I could. I saved and slept in the same bed as the Jarl. After I press "Enter" to sleep, his bodyguard started to leave the room as if saying "I dont want to see this..."

After that good sleep, we went off to kill the dragon.

So that is it. If you have any questions for me, let me know!

TL:DR, spent most of my time in Solstheim, I had stolen goods from my new home, and I slept with the Jarl of Whiterun.

submitted by /u/OneEyedTurkey
[link] [comments]

What are your favorite Skyrim "life-hacks?"

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 04:01 AM PST

Daily school journal asked me for a great leader

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 08:55 PM PST

When you go after Rahgot at lvl.50 and it's all overlords and his final dungeon is 4 of them and him.

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 01:20 PM PST

Two games, one modded (question)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:40 AM PST

I'm playing Skyrim SE modded. Then i got bored of it being modded and wanted the authentic Skyrim feel. So i want to create a new game. This will require for me to disable all my current mods. Is there any way i can save them if i ever want to return to my first modded game? Or does it just automatically load them up when i play the modded game again (and vice-versa, does it automatically disable them when i load the normal game)? Do i have to go into the mod menu and look for every single mod again, making sure not to miss a single or add one too many?

submitted by /u/Tuxzore
[link] [comments]

I have finally made my mark on the internet and it's full of ES goodness.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 05:56 AM PST

Trouble with J'zargo following me

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:15 AM PST

Seems like every time I have to jump somewhere, he gets stuck because he can't jump high enough or something? Aren't cats good at jumping?

submitted by /u/nreedbuffalo
[link] [comments]

From slaying my first dragon to slaying Alduin, it's been a fun 55 hours.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:38 AM PST

Climbing impossible mountains with Shadowmere

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 12:04 PM PST

“A cold night in solstheim”

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 01:05 AM PST

Real Life Potion of Minor Healing (with extra tequila)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:56 AM PST

Is everything ok Vex?

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 11:47 AM PST

Today I made a BIG friend

Posted: 31 Jan 2018 01:37 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.