RimWorld The Death of Civilization (RimWorld Comics)


The Death of Civilization (RimWorld Comics)

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:43 AM PST

Wouldn't be a Randy Wedding without a good social fight.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:38 PM PST

I think I may have enough corn.... nah, let's keep going.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:11 PM PST

"pirates welcome" sign doing a really good job.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:16 AM PST

My 15 year colony that i'm finally done with.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:52 AM PST

Rimworld pls.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:45 AM PST

Building a conputer, and I want to be able to comfortably play 400x400, what parts would I need?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:21 PM PST

Basically i'm building a desktop, andvi was wondering what specs I would need ot run rimworld with a 400x400 world and a good amount of mods?

submitted by /u/Kulfyr3
[link] [comments]

I have 2 Pyromaniacs, my base is 99% Wood and I'm still alive AMA!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:59 AM PST

Can you shoo shell alien tank away?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:41 PM PST

I have wonderful colony but I found this neat wall and accidentally out of curiosity breached it and buncha aliens came out.

Some aliens rushed to destroy my research table, ignoring anyone or anythingin their path. They brought some huge shell tank too. I thought they would leave after that but they turned around and shooted at my farmers. I have 2 bedridden farmers now healing eachother... The last dude was hiding for the most part so I lured him to take the aliens away, and yes they ran away from the map completelly. But this stupid shell is still wondering around... I sometimes lure it away and let it do It's thing pillaging every animal it sees. But it always eventually returns... Can I make it go away?

submitted by /u/OresteiaCzech
[link] [comments]

Floor grouping

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:33 PM PST

I think that the stone tiles should have a dropdown menu instead of all the different types there.

submitted by /u/Pighit
[link] [comments]

How do you decide who gets turned into a hat?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:29 AM PST

Morning Guys,

I'm interested, in where you guys draw the line on who makes a good hat? I know some of you don't make hats out of people, why? I'm genuinely curious about peoples reasoning, or what gives them a kick out of it, or is it just for cash??

submitted by /u/Muzzah27
[link] [comments]

A mod to decide what events to turn on and off or how often?

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:26 AM PST

What is the ideal room size

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:20 AM PST

Is there a point to sunlamps if your colony has all-year growing?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:55 PM PST

Help! I accidentally broke the game

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:22 PM PST

I was modding and accidentally disabled the core (laugh now), and now it won't boot. Is there like a mod list xml I can change?

submitted by /u/-QuantumFury-
[link] [comments]

Finnair music

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 12:32 AM PST

Recently was on a finnair flight, and I swear to god the music has to have been sampled, brought back some memories.

submitted by /u/OlliWill
[link] [comments]

These prisoners will pay the price of trying to escape MY colony

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:48 AM PST

Shouldn't stone tiles be more beautiful than smoothed stone?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:37 AM PST

Just noticed while cleaning up my base that the beauty score for stone tiles is only 1, while plain smoothed stone is a 2. Shouldn't stone tiles be more beautiful, since their description calls them "pretty to look at"?

submitted by /u/_ThisIsAmyx_
[link] [comments]

Can you use tamed predators to protect crops?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:38 PM PST

So I have a nice little forest colony that was surrounded by wolves. It worked out nicely since the wolves would kill any pest animal that approached my corn field. Unfortunately/fortunately the wolves self tamed. Will tamed predators attack animals if I don't feed them? I tried and it didn't seem to work but my handler was training them so they were getting some food.

submitted by /u/MonkeyXing
[link] [comments]

I need a little help for an Undead playthrough

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:16 PM PST

I have been searching for an Undead game where i can build an army and just take over the world..or something grand like that.

I tried skyrim and sadly i am just not getting that "Feel". But then i remembered Rimworld, So i was wondering if anyone had a collection of mods i could use to start my undead takeover.

I suppose the first few mods i'll need are: -something to remove hunger. -Something to remove all mental issues. -something to remove sleep.

I doubt there's anything out there to let me change the models to skeletons so i'll use my imagination on that.

Also would anyone know a good collection of Medieval mods to use and build this idea with? Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out.

submitted by /u/Metalcoldreaper
[link] [comments]

Aww Yiss! Jackpot!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:43 AM PST

What is the best item to sell?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:46 AM PST

I was thinking what could make more profit drugs, weapons, clothes or it's just art that's worth it.

submitted by /u/Gabriel-Beltrao
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.