Halo - Halo Championship Series - HaloWC London Finals Preview


Halo Championship Series - HaloWC London Finals Preview

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:50 PM PST

Halo 2 Lobby in 12th Year of Guy Delaying Countdown

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:13 AM PST

One of my favorite Elite armors, such a cool design

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:01 PM PST

If the Elephant ever comes back, I want a special driver assassination where you slam him repeatedly over the control panel and the Elephant goes haywire

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:32 PM PST

Any other special-case assassinations you'd like to see?

submitted by /u/MissingMyHead
[link] [comments]

In my local Salvation Army.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:14 PM PST

Halo Wars 2 turns 1 today!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:47 PM PST

Goodbye Plastic Cortana...

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:53 PM PST

I guess that's what I get for not getting in the driver seat to begin with.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:52 AM PST

I realized that the Mauler kind of resembles the Quake II shotgun.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:41 PM PST

Any way to play Halo 1 and 2 campaign on Pc?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:05 PM PST

As title states I'm wondering if there is any way to play Halo 1 and 2 campaign on pc.

submitted by /u/ThePixelizedGamer
[link] [comments]

343 Guilty Spark question. During the escape, there is a part where you have to jump onto a box like structure to get to the upper ramp. On top there are jackals and marines who died on top of it. Would this suggest they fought with eachother?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:27 PM PST

I recently began a Combat Evolved play through, and during the escape on 343 Guilty Spark, the part that I referenced in the title would make it seem that both the marines and jackals and humans climbed up on the platform and attempted to cover each other until they ultimately overcome by the flood. Is there any mention of this anywhere? or am I looking too far into this?

submitted by /u/PatThePatriot10
[link] [comments]

Noble Six | Han Solo Style Fan Trailer

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:41 AM PST

Halo Reach Trick/Glitch - The Destroyed Science Wing

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:54 PM PST

My marines just arrived

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:06 PM PST

[Discussion] Who was the most impactful character in any Halo media (games, books, comics, etc) and why?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:15 PM PST

I want to learn how to make meaningful characters and create a list to help others with similar goals and intentions.

submitted by /u/nonononinja
[link] [comments]

Too late to get in to the Halo scene?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:54 PM PST

My friend and I played Halo 4 basically religiously but never got into Halo 5. Recently and sadly late, my friend and I got into Halo 5 and have gotten quite good at it. Is it too late to (attempt to) go pro?

submitted by /u/8ams
[link] [comments]

I can't be the only person that feels personally wronged at the atrocious change to the Elites.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:43 PM PST

I may be late to this party, as I only briefly watched Halo 4 and last one I played was Reach, but, WHAT DID 343 DO TO THE FUCKING ELITES?!

Maybe it's because they were one of my favourite races in Halo lore, period.

Old Elite traits; Honorable, graceful, very agile, spoke with purpose, a sense of pride and dignity. They were highly militaristic but also extremely smart and able to reason and be very diplomatic (example; wanting to ally with UNSC in Halo 2 and 3)

New Elites;They move like they weigh as much as a pelican, their mouthparts would stab them in the eye when talking, their voices have a heavy gravely tone even worse than brutes and when they speak it seems they are ALWAYS angry or pissed off. They are raging very often now. Brutes are more graceful and sophisticated than these new elites, and this shit is HERESY 343.

Rant Over

submitted by /u/I_Collect_Viruses
[link] [comments]

Armor customization, is it too much to ask

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:23 PM PST

To get some sort of unlock token only earned by in game hours played, achievements, KD, wins and losses ratio, etc. So I can at least unlock one piece of customization I like? I know it's too late for Halo 5 but maybe in 6?

They can still get their jollies off with REQs because we all know it's not going anywhere, but I've been playing since day 1 and still haven't unlocked either the helljumper helmet or armor which is really all that I've ever wanted. Except I get the same variations of these new garbage designs. The pool is so diluted with lame designs.

Can't all games just give us a fucking break with the RNG being shoved down our throats and award us ONE token to unlock ONE thing we really like GUARANTEED without having to pay extra? Is that really too much to ask after paying the 60 dollar buy in fee, and the Xbox live fee?

submitted by /u/BrammStroker
[link] [comments]

You would think with this level of forge + custom finder...

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:24 PM PST

That'd there would be a ton of different customs going on, but nope...just the same old raids, the same duck hunt and zombie maps, fat kid on funhouse.

It's amazing really, I've seen some awesome maps but 95% of the customs going always seem to be the exact same.

submitted by /u/top_kek_top
[link] [comments]

1 2 3 DRAW!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:01 PM PST

Lure sentinels bonus objective halo wars 2

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:00 PM PST

I've tried everything I can think of from hellbringers to jackrabbits to cloaking a sniper right next to a building, but the sentinels wants kill random buildings like silos and when they take out base buildings it doesn't count toward the bonus objective.

It's annoyingly difficult to take out the banshees and other units without hurting sentinels and getting them to follow my units without turning around. I've tried this for hours.

Is it maybe talking about the big sentinels with the stars on the map?

Does anyone know how to do this? I hate it. Lol

Edit: Nevermind. It had to be the big ones. I got it.

submitted by /u/APossessedKeyboard
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.