Our day 41 stronghold and underground basement, what do you think? 7 Days To Die


Our day 41 stronghold and underground basement, what do you think?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:21 PM PST

A17 Combat and Terrain improvements

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:42 PM PST

7 days alpha 17 combat and terrain improvements

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:42 PM PST

Gunpowder mining

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:31 AM PST

Im having a hard time finding enough coal and nitrite to fuel my armory. Any suggestions on how to find more?

submitted by /u/captainbezoar
[link] [comments]

I'm done with this. PS4 version is unplayable right now.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:40 PM PST

Somehow this game is so broken on consoles. Xbox version have the map reset problem and PS4 have the player reset. I've played the game hundreds of hours and really enjoyed it but right now the player reset have hit me 4 times in a month and I'm not gonna try again. It's so frustrating to play 10 hours building your base, leveling your character and finding all kinds of funny stuff on a map. Then you quit the game, upload the save files to PS4 Cloud (just in case) and next day you start the game again, boom. Your character is on level 1 with all the starter quests. This happens only with the non-hosting character.

I don't even know how this is possible. There hasn't been any patches in a long time and this hasn't happened to me before and I've played the game since day 1.

Maybe I'll just wait for a year in case this will be fixed and maybe we also get something new to this game. There hasn't been any new content in about 6 months and now they're talking about DLC? Come on.... Not like this.

submitted by /u/MavorsXXX
[link] [comments]

Backpack losses

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:26 PM PST

Maybe a stupid question but I haven't had time to explore yet. Last night I was killed by a land mine and on the way back to collect my things, merely feet away from my pack, I was ravaged by 6 dogs and died. Is my first backpack along with everything in it gone forever? Will it still be sitting there patiently awaiting my return? I really hope I didn't lose everything in there. There were lots of good things inside.

submitted by /u/joel20042002
[link] [comments]

How many versions of WOTW mod are out there now?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:39 PM PST

I been sitting on version i cant seem to find the version number real quick but early January time frame. Was looking just now and see like different threads of versions... anyone straight on which is which now?

submitted by /u/maalst
[link] [comments]

The other day I shared my bedroom design, I've made the tour video as promised.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:39 PM PST

7 days funny moments. Dont mind the "lazy" editing. it was done with f**king movie maker.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:49 PM PST

Day 1 GNA MOD Horde Defense. This mod is crazy.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:32 PM PST

Hey PlayStation survivors! My girlfriend and I are getting ready to start up a RWG and are open to two others joining!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:51 PM PST

Yeah, pretty much what the title says. If you want to join shoot me an add on PSN with a short message so I know what game you're from(I have a Rocket League addiction and I'm not ashamed) - Guard_Dog9384

submitted by /u/ZWright99
[link] [comments]

Looking for building ideas

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:38 PM PST

I'm looking for some building ideas. I've seen some really cool, zombie-proof builds, but most of the time, they don't show you how they built the awesome base. I'm looking for some more Let's Play series that actually show you the building progress.

submitted by /u/Kakita987
[link] [comments]

Server Mod List

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:09 PM PST

So I run a server and the several people I play with are curious about playing with the server modded. The problem I'm running into is I can't find a half-decent list of what mods are out there for 7 days. I've heard of ValMod and True Survival and maybe another one? Whenever I look on youtube for videos of these mods it's always some clickbait bull crap "omg it's day 1 on this valmod server, oh no there's a dog i'm scared"

Does anyone know if there's a list of Mods for 7 days along with a description of what they provide vs a vanilla server?

Thanks much,
~Le Douche

submitted by /u/theallknowingdouche
[link] [comments]

noob question about zombie spawns

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:59 AM PST

Hey guys, fairly new to the game on PS4, but really loving playing with a buddy of mine. We had a rough initial go with it, but got the hang of it and are loving it, though we still have A LOT to learn.

We have started building our own base recently, it crosses over a main road and has a large cobblestone barracks on one side of the road and a workshop building on the other side. We are also about halfway down creating a perimeter wall around the structures made of concrete with spikes surrounding the wall. But we are having issues with having zombies spawn inside the fence and sometimes the buildings themselves while we are just a short distance away. We have one bed in the barracks thinking that would calm down the spawns but no dice as of yet.

Is there anything we can do that would help claim that space as ours? We thought about the land claim box but from what we remember in the early game it will keep one of us from being able to build around it.

submitted by /u/Vern-dawg
[link] [comments]

Starvation Mod - Underground farm with rain catchers?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:10 AM PST

Me and my friend are playing the Starvation mod on Alpha 16 and decided to build an underground bunker base. So far it's cool and works great (Even the radio tower ;-) ), but as I'm the one doing all the farming stuff I try to automate that as much as possible.
I've build vertical light shafts with a bulletproof glas block at ground level. So we have day light and can plant stuff.
Also, rats spawn only at ground level, not underground, which is nice so we don't have to take care of them. (Only the flies..) We also do have the farmer NPC with ice-upgraded storage. So plants are sowed and harvested automatically.
Water however is the thing that needs manual labor as currently I need to fill the 4 corners of each field with water. I tried using iron bars, but they don't let the rain pass and rain catchers are not filled. The next block I wanted to test is pillars. The 50% wide ones should work? But I fear that these might let the rats fall down to our fields..
Another idea would be to build some sort of "light chimney". Just build 3 blocks up in the air in each direction, leave the middle free et voilà unlimited light and rain source. Rats shouldn't be a problem as they are not spawning on concrete blocks and can't jump 3 blocks into the air ;-)
The only downside could be that zombies could run against these and start tearing them down..

So.. Does anyone of you use rain catchers undground? How do you solve this problem?

submitted by /u/BarServer
[link] [comments]

Hoard questions (PS4)

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:32 AM PST

New to the game and just got through the 14 day hoard.

My strategy was to find a house and tunnel underneath and make an underground base. Didn't get as far is I liked for day 14 but it worked

When I came out of my bunker I noticed that the hoard didn't focus on the house at all. I had built up defenses for the house and they were left completely untouched. I got lucky and where I bunkered down was directly under a huge boulder and the hoard spent the entire night trying to get through the boulder to me.

Question is will this continue? Should i focus on building up the defenses directly above me on the surface and leave the house with the current defenses? Or will as the hoard grows will they try and get through the house as well?

submitted by /u/drain222000
[link] [comments]

Does anybody know when the next PS4 update is coming?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:28 AM PST

Mod to decrease zombie run speed?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:09 AM PST

Anyone know of a mod or tutorial on how to edit zombie run speed? I find walking zombies not as exciting but the running zombies are just too fast. It's ridiculous how fast they run.

submitted by /u/TRIPMINE_Guy
[link] [comments]

Any ?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:50 PM PST

Stand alone versions of game without steAm?

submitted by /u/DrRedPill
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.