Grand Theft Auto V - My friend sent me this picture of my gamer tag and said “smh”. Rockstar did me dirty.


My friend sent me this picture of my gamer tag and said “smh”. Rockstar did me dirty.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:56 PM PST

Why does my console repeatedly download this old patch even though I've never deleted it? It legit did it last night and now it's doing it again!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:29 AM PST

Karin 190z Unfairlady

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:03 PM PST

For those long Deluxo flights..

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:34 PM PST

A Normal Day

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:18 AM PST

Finally got a workflow down for Rockstar editor, also some Duster kills :P

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:19 PM PST

Is there any better way to get RP than the 4 Star Avenger exploit?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:13 PM PST

400 RP every 20 seconds or so is nice but my god is it boring.

I'd even settle for (slightly) less RP gain if it meant actually being able to do something.

I miss double RP contact missions. :(

submitted by /u/Chaoxytal
[link] [comments]

Used to love playing GTA online, lost my copy and just picked up another one recently. What is all this?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:39 AM PST

I missed the CEO thing, I have no idea what that's about. Also not sure how MC's work. Explanations? New features that I've missed in the past few months?

submitted by /u/AutismAmmo
[link] [comments]

Chernobog missile clipping - no hiding behind hills for you! • r/gtaonline

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:47 AM PST

Hacked by a russian on Socialclub

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:01 PM PST

Hello!

Took a break from GTA and when i tried to login 2 months later i noticed a hacker had my account and change everything, luckily i don't own GTA on socialclub and only on Steam so he wasn't able to steal or touch the game in any way.

Changed back to my e-mail and changed the password + activated 2-step and today (about 1 month later) i noticed he had hacked me again.

How did he disable 2-step?

Anyway, i changed everything back just now and changed my e-mail password but i don't think he had access to that so what can i do to protect myself?

(Yes i have sent rockstar a ticket but as you know, they are super slow in answering)

submitted by /u/Majmann
[link] [comments]

Pulled a gta

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:25 PM PST

What smuggler’s run aircrafts are worth buying?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:55 PM PST

I have 9 mil right now and a hangar but no aircrafts yet. I've unlocked most of the trade prices, what aircrafts are actually worth buying?

submitted by /u/Ragu262
[link] [comments]

Doomsday Setup: Avenger - How do you use night vision?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:40 AM PST

So.. by pure chance mashing the keyboard trying to get the flashlight to work.. (after I tried plastering the hangar in white flares and molotovs to no avail).. I somehow got night vision to work on this mission.. once.. Any idea how to do it .. reliably? I have no idea what key I pressed, but it must be part of the mission - odd how it does not mention this anywhere. If it's a key bind, I can't find it.

submitted by /u/abananaa1
[link] [comments]

Anyone reach 100% in story mode without tutorials?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:18 PM PST

If you did, you have a lot of patience.

submitted by /u/ChimDawg87
[link] [comments]

getting online

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:18 PM PST

anyone else having issues getting online on the xbox one? i litterally cant get online

submitted by /u/ArrZeroZeroTwoSeven
[link] [comments]

Why does my Oppressor have no breaks???

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:50 AM PST

Anybody else experiencing no breaks on the oppressor ? It's fully upgraded and I can't stop. WTF ROCKSTAR

submitted by /u/cvan182
[link] [comments]

Damn invisible traffic!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:32 PM PST

why did i just get $200,000?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:33 PM PST

i thought the tax thing was on the 27th

submitted by /u/freakingmagnets
[link] [comments]

Money on GTA Online

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:08 AM PST

Is there a quicker way to get money on GTA Online? I'm getting a little annoyed getting calls about buying bunkers when I can't even get close to the amount being asked for on Maze Bank...

submitted by /u/Undobrained
[link] [comments]

GTA V only works when my dedicated GPU is disabled

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:51 PM PST

I have a laptop that has an Intel and an nvidia graphics card. I have recently reinstalled GTA V, wanting to get back into the game. The game launches into a black screen with the splash screen sirens in the background, then the game crashes.

Following some videos on YouTube, I changed the DX version from 2 to a 1 and 0 but neither works. The only way for me to get past the splash screen is to disable my dedicated Nvidia GPU so it runs on my intel GPU.

I have also tried to disable my Intel GPU and run the game with my Nvidia card, but the game gave me an error saying my laptop does not meet the Video memory specification. I click play , and the game then launches and I get past the splash screen. The problem here is the I get very low FPS with stutters for some reason.

submitted by /u/ec0402
[link] [comments]

Black Panther feat Lexus LS 500 - GTA 5 cinematic mod showcase

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:48 PM PST

Looking for PC MC

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:57 PM PST

Looking for a legit feel PC MC no little kids no games the real deal want it to feel like a real brotherhood...if so add me on discord Tyeboogie15#9208

submitted by /u/TyeBoogie15
[link] [comments]

McLaren 570s is tight !

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:54 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.