Rainbow Six Nice try guy!


Nice try guy!

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 10:01 AM PST

Ultimate tachanka

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:09 AM PST

The attack operators from Rook's point of view.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 10:41 AM PST

  • Sledge: "Very imposing man! He challenged me to an arm wrestling contest, loser eats haggis. I declined. He calls me lad, which I like!

  • Thatcher: "Very wise. Has some troubles with his new phone, although I think Grace may be playing a little joke on him. He beat me in a foot race, which was a surprise let me tell you!"

  • Ash: "Very talkative. Punches me on the arm and calls me bro all the time, which is kind of nice. It's sort of like having an American big sister. She calls me Fries and Toast, although I'm not sure why."

  • Thermite: "Smells like gunpowder. He told me he got hair implants for his eyebrows, but I'm not sure I believe him."

  • Twitch: "Very smart. Has been in my unit for a while now, and she always manages to explain how her technology works without dumbing it down too much. That reminds me, maybe I should look into a lightweight armor for her drone. She always pouts when one gets destroyed."

  • Montagne: "Must be incredibly strong. Even carrying around my armor all day is tasking, but he has a giant shield too. He suggests deep tissue massage, and gave me a recommendation for a place. He winked when he said it though, so maybe I should find my own."

  • Glaz: "Never actually seen him up close. He uses a vaporizer, to quite smoking, though, so you can always tell when he's around. I hope he isn't avoiding me, I'd like to get his opinion on high-caliber protection armor."

  • Fuze: "Brash. We don't see eye to eye most of the time, but my mother always said it would be a funny old world if we were all the same."

  • Blitz: "Always running around. Lately we've been training in track together, as he's trying to get quicker and he asked for my help."

  • IQ: "Always working out. Whenever I go to the gym in the morning she's already in there. She's a good spotter, but sometimes she yells when she doesn't turn down her music. She challenged me to a squat-off, and won easily! She got me pink track shoes for my birthday. I adore them."

  • Buck: "Can't enter a door normally. He always bursts in, but he's very apologetic about it. I think he has a benign tremor, and he won't see Doc about it, but i suppose he knows himself, so I'm not worried!"

  • Blackbeard: "Always making pirate jokes. He says 'Aye', but whenever he realizes it he gets embarrassed. Jordan burnt the tip of his beard once, on accident I think, and he took it pretty well, but I'm almost positive I heard him mutter something about a gangplank."

  • Capitao: "Always makes 'Keep one eye on you' jokes, but usually he's talking about Taina. He says Blackbeard is jealous of him, because he's more like a pirate."

  • Hibana: "Can't take a good picture, which is odd because she looks like she'd be photogenic in real life. Always wears a hoodie, even when it's warm out."

  • Jackel: "Very tall, but kind of thin. Meghan tries to get him to go to the gym, but he usually says he's too tired. Zofia tries to feed him all the time, and she told me that he fell asleep in a bowl of soup once."

  • Ying: Very bright. I don't like to drive with her. She said that I had something against asian, female drivers, which made me feel terrible, but she apologized and told me she was just joking, and we've been good since. Very small."

  • Zofia: "A lot like a mom. She once told Mark to put a sweater on when he went out and had to go sit down for a moment. He did put on on, though. Her and Ela have a strained relationship, but my mom always said the closer people are the more friction they cause."

  • Dokkaebi: "We binge watch tv shows together, and I try to get her to the gym more. She listens to techno music at night, and used to ask Thatcher for advice on how to use her phone. He just sighed and she laughed, but someone accidentally cut the power to the rec-room when she was close to leveling up in a game and she stopped."

  • Finka: "Always in the gym too. She, Monika and Meghan are always in the gym, which is nice to have people to talk to when I go in. She sometimes drops the weights, but I'm sure she doesn't mean to. When she heard I was in track and field she challenged me to see who could get the best times. I saw her trip once and she yelled at her leg under her breath for a few minutes, but we all have our quirks."

  • Lion: "Always playing with those little toy helicopters. He and Montagne seem to really get along, but after the scuffle between him and Thatcher things have been kind of tense. Attitudes have settled down and he thanked me for speaking up for him, but I just want all of us to get along. After all, we're a team. And I felt bad for breaking his helicopter when he tried to land it on my head."

submitted by /u/AbsalomQuinn
[link] [comments]

Buddy this is Rainbow Six, Call of Duty is that way.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:19 AM PST

Outbreak event unexpected day game Bug

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 10:47 AM PST

failed walls, screws are not in the right place

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:06 AM PST

It's Second Nature, Guy

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 01:21 AM PST

If you didn't know this angle, you're welcome.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 12:12 PM PST

All operator ages as of today (including Lion/ Finka)

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 02:43 AM PST

Why can't kapkans be stacked?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 09:52 AM PST

The defense operators from Rook's perspective. (Rook's Diary Pt. 2)

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 01:49 PM PST

  • Smoke: "Surprisingly, he doesn't. He always warns people he sees with a cigarette that smoking kills, 'he would know'. I was told not to ask what was in the canisters, but I think they were just messing with me about what he did to the last guy who asked."

  • Mute: "A lot of fun. The youngest of the group so many treat him like a younger brother, although I don't think he likes that very much. He and Emmanuelle geek out over technology, which is always fun to watch."

  • Castle: "When we first joined he got us to make a pillow fort out of the rec-room couches, as an icebreaker. He complimented me on my architecture, which was a good feeling. He always mentions that I helped him upgrade his panels, and although I think he did most of the work i appreciate him mentioning me!"

  • Pulse: "He comes to the gym sometimes to watch people's heartrates as they work out, although between you and me I think he might be attracted to Meghan. He says its to see how his monitor works through water but he's always in the gym when she's swimming. Honestly though I doubt she minds!"

  • Doc: "I look up to him. He's always trying to keep each of us in shape, and has the biggest heart of all of us, I think. he had to shoot a terrorist holding a hostage the other day and he cried for a few hours, but he always says he feels better after a good cry, and that's what my mom always says too. I've never seen or heard of him hesitating in the field though."

  • Kapkan: "Mischevious. He and Tina got into a practical joke war almost as soon as they met. He sneaks up behind people to keep them on their toes, he said, but Monica once elbowed him in the face and he's stopped doing it so much."

  • Tachanka: "There's something about him. He's pretty stereotypically Russian, he himself says so, but a lot of people go to him just to talk. They say they feel better afterwords. I've gone drinking with him a few times, and he really does seem just a calm guy. I like him a lot."

  • Jager: "Very careful in his operations. Very dependable guy. He and Fuze really don't like each other. Unbeatable at ping pong and darts, and most bar games actually. He gave me a helicopter ride early on, he even flew it upside down which was exciting!"

  • Bandit: "He always makes jokes about drugs. When we take supplements or whatever pills Doc gives us he makes jokes about popping pills and stuff. I don't like to gossip but Doc did tell me he sometimes he worries about him relapsing, but I think that's just Doc being Doc. He chased Mark around with a taser a week ago, but Thatcher looked at him and he stopped"

  • Frost: "Great sense of humor. Very dry but hilariously funny, although sometimes her jokes go over my head. She and some of the other girls came up to me and asked if I liked traps, the other day, and of course I said yes because of their undoubtable value in keeping targets safe, but they all almost fell over laughing. I'll have to ask her later. Oh, and bad circulation, she's always wearing a sweater."

  • Valkyrie: "Heck of a swimmer. She's in the gym more than me, but not as much as Monika, although she usually pumps iron in the rec-room. I found one of her cams in the men's locker one time. She said she was having Mark look at it, and I trust her, but she kept staring at me all that day. I asked Mark about it, and he set up a jammer in the locker room, so I suppose it's fine anyway!"

  • Caviera: "Very, um, interesting. She doesn't always come out with us or hang out in the rec-room so I went out of my way to invite her. She never said thank you, but I'm sure she meant it. I feel bad for her, I think she has a hard time making friends. She sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but she's never been mean to me! She can sneak around better than Maxim. Thatcher tells her to hang around me sometimes, he says she could learn something from me. I don;t know what I'm supposed to be teaching her, but I hope I'm a good teacher! She's kind of cute, when she's not wearing her skull makeup."

  • Echo: "Very laid back. I've never seen him hurry, I don't think. He always says he should hit the track more, to get faster, but he's usually busy whenever I ask. Oh well, maybe next time!"

  • Mira: "I told her I liked her accent once and now she uses it even more when she's around me, which is nice. She seems much younger than she is, although once Dominic told her that and she gave him a black eye, so I don't mention it. She's a better driver than Ying, so I wish sometimes she would be our DD, but she likes to have as much fun as anyone."

  • Lesion: "Very funny. He sometimes just says things that make you laugh, even though you don't know what they mean! He always jokes how falling into toxic waste as a child gave him superpowers, but I don't think he has any."

  • Ela: "Talkative. She's very competitive, and she always listens to Thatcher, which I think he's not very used to. I also think that's why he hasn't told her to change her hair."

  • Vigil: "I've actually never really talked to Vigil. He doesn't speak much to anyone, never using two words when one would do, like my mom always says. I think he's got a sense of humor in there, though, because he once marched up to Meghan and handed her one of her cameras. Everyone laughed, but I didn't really get the joke. I asked her and she just looked me up and down and said I should know. Oh well."

  • Me: "I'm just trying my best. Whenever someone gets shot I always feel bad, but that's the way this job goes. I'm glad everyone in Rainbow seems to get along, and get along with me. My mom always said I'd have friends wherever I go, and I guess she was right!"

submitted by /u/AbsalomQuinn
[link] [comments]

Saw this on Instagram some pretty cool Blackbeard cosplay. Was on a random gun page so I don’t know who the OP was.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 11:35 AM PST

Kapkan Mastered The Force

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 04:33 AM PST

Deploying Welcome Mat, Fwend

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 01:45 AM PST

Valks boots look like clown shoes

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:05 AM PST

Why does Finka have normal holo when she is a russian op.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:30 AM PST

You don't send an Operator to do a Recruit's job

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:10 PM PST

A black holographic sight in the next patch would be awesome. It's been requested for 2 years now.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:38 AM PST

Pistol headshots are easily the most satisfying thing to do in this game.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:50 AM PST

Best Lesion Runout

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 08:14 AM PST

Hey Rainbow Redditors, Heard You Like Noobs.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:41 PM PST

Tachanka made out of Russian bias

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 10:31 AM PST

"Watch your Six" By Me

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 02:32 AM PST

Tachanka's 'Rusty Dome' is the most underrated common skin.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 10:41 AM PST

So what happened with the Hibana figurine?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 04:33 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.