Pokémon GO - Still my favorite pokemon go meme


Still my favorite pokemon go meme

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:59 PM PST

I know it's not special, but I've just started playing the game again and evolved my first 2000 cp pokemon!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:46 PM PST

(Humor) My shiny collection!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:44 PM PST

Some say the monocle is out of style but I do believe that Venusaur looks rather smashing.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:14 PM PST

I just wanted to share the event poster I created for my local communities' meetup event. Let's do this!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:33 AM PST

Machamp - Before and after

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:01 AM PST

Getting ready for community day!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:03 PM PST

Soon.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:26 PM PST

[humor]Scaling 10/10

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:15 PM PST

[Discussion] I have a lot of fast TMs. What are some pokemon to sink them into?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:08 PM PST

I've got my main attackers pretty much with all perfect moves (for what I use them for). There are a few Pokemon whose charge moves aren't great, but I'm running a little low on charge TMs. But... I've got 20 fast TMs and I don't know what to do with them.

  • I changed all my Dragonites from Steel Wing to Dragontail

  • I changed all my Golems to have Rock Throw

  • I changed all my Tyranitars to Bite

  • I changed all my Machamps to Counter

Etc.

What are some fast moves that are without a doubt better for a particular pokemon to have compared to the alternative? Even if the pokemon isn't particularly great.

submitted by /u/nadia_diaz
[link] [comments]

I would love it if Niantic worked with National Park services around the world to make Safari zones. Santa Monica pier should not be where the most *wild* Pokemon spawn!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:53 AM PST

Anyone who saw Trainer Tips' video today or lives in a big city knows that in the current meta game, the best way to grind is to get a van full of people and drive around, completing raids. Luring up Pokestops in a busy downtown area is also sometimes fun, but less immersive. I wish Niantic would work with the National Park Service in the US and similar park services around the world to create exciting biomes in nature settings that are safely along trails, where people won't get lost. Do you think something like that is feasible?

submitted by /u/thepokemonGOAT
[link] [comments]

Gift for a friend for the upcoming community event

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:32 AM PST

[help] please clarrify the time of community day in australia. google gives me mixed answers

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:00 PM PST

so i googled for "community day pokemon go australia" and im just not getting a clear answer

this page here: https://pokemongolive.com/en/events/community-day/americas/" says FEB 25, 2018 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM AUS EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME which is just ridiculous

this page here "http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-02-20-pokemon-go-community-day-event-day-times-featured-pokemon-5392" doesnt even have australia listed so im guessing we would be part of the asia pacific group

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/dratini-takes-center-stage-on-pokemon-go-community-day/ again australia isnt listed

my local facebook group says its 12-3pm

and it just goes on and on like that

please help i dont wanna miss it but i also dont wanna get up at 5 in the morning so im ready in time if i dont have to.

submitted by /u/131166
[link] [comments]

This pokestops name... Red Twitty Bird...??

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:45 AM PST

Shiny Swablu is Literally on Twitter

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:40 AM PST

Shiniesss

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:20 PM PST

http://imgur.com/WBPwleP

Just got a shiny Absol which is now my favorite shiny in the game. What shiny Pokémon do you guys have ?

submitted by /u/bbacon1122
[link] [comments]

Which Pokèmon’s middle evolution do you prefer over their final one?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:34 PM PST

Mine is Sealeo, because they are adorable but their final evolution looks like Pennywise mated with a seal.

submitted by /u/pastliferecession
[link] [comments]

Returning player from gen1

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:50 PM PST

Hey everyone so I haven't played for a while left at LVL 24 and so far the past few days just been grinding catching everything in site. Any tips in terms of whether I should evolve mons keep filling up my pokemon bag, transfers etc. Any general guide to point me in the right direction. I have been transferring anything that isn't strong or simply amazing and discarding everything else.

submitted by /u/PaulToOpen
[link] [comments]

3 hour lures and 3x catch Stardust in 3⃣ days. Get ready for #PokemonGoCommunityDay!

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:17 PM PST

[Discussion] Is Questing update being released March 1st as low memory apple devices become unsupported?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:10 PM PST

A few quick questions ...

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:01 PM PST

What pokemon should I be holding onto When should i evolve / power up my pokemon

I am level 24 just wondering if it is worth doing either of the above or just transferring and stocking candies until a certain lvl ?

submitted by /u/PaulToOpen
[link] [comments]

I hate it when people post screenshots of 666 or 420 cp Pokémon but this is too wild not to share

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:34 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.