Never know what you'll find in a tree stump 7 Days To Die


Never know what you'll find in a tree stump

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:09 PM PST

cant find a good server

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:33 PM PST

been trying for weeks, but either the server is at day 2000 something or if there is a rare case that there is a server below day 14, i join there and then there are maybe 3-4 ppl in and they leave one after one after a while, never coming back. then i found some servers, freshyl wiped with the admin and his friends playing only and one day i log on and the server has been shut down.

the game is amazing, but i really dont want to play singleplayer. i know that for me it doesnt matter if i join day 1 or day 700, the hordes will still stay the same and the difficulty for me will increase and only for each player, but it bothers me when its a pvp server and people have an advantage or PVE server and people are just progressed more. i want even chances idk.

are there any "official" like servers which wipe at a given time or populated servers which wipe on a schedule like every 700th day or something?

submitted by /u/BurningChild
[link] [comments]

Difficulty Question

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:01 PM PST

I'm on Day 62, prepping for the Day 63 horde, and I'm noticing something over the last in-game week or so that's got me a little worried: My difficulty is set to the default one, and my only death was on day 1 or 2, so I've gone almost the entire run without dying. I found a suburb in a desert with a major city maybe 60 IRL seconds away by bike, so I only explore when I get bored of staying at home (at least once a week...I've mapped out about 1/4 of the entire map by my estimate).

So here's the issue: I set the loot respawn to 5 days, but I kinda forgot so there are lots of placing with loot in them again that I forgot to go back to. I went back to the closest Crack-A-Book skyscraper to loot it for paper and sellable schematics, and found 2-3 radioactive cops in the ground level. There was also a small pack of feral zombies inside on the same level, so I high-tailed it out and never made it to the lootable levels.

My base, which is on top of the single-story Shotgun Messiah store, attracts 5-10 screamers per day now. When the screamers see me, and almost all of them do because I am still setting up defenses so I have to kill them myself, they're calling in feral wights and more radioactive cops, as well as all feral zombies.

I'm level 118 and my gamestage is 849. Is that high? I've only had the game since the beginning of last month, but I have 362 hours in the game so far. (I'm also playing on 2 private servers with the friends who got me into it.)

Here's my Imgur album with my base from start to present: https://imgur.com/a/wOzsY

submitted by /u/jasonrc327
[link] [comments]

Need help!!!!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:55 PM PST

Hey guys! So me and my friends have been renting a server and plan on playing ark survival now. We arent planning on renewing our server rental for another month since were quitting for now but is there a way for us to save our progress in that rented server to come back later to?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/kimjongschlong
[link] [comments]

Any good map seeds with large forests and massive sheer cliffs?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:35 AM PST

POI Electric Signs

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:25 PM PST

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to light up the electric signs on stores (shotgun messiah, pop n' pills, etc). I've spawned them in in creative mode (the lit ones) but they are not on and I cannot connect them to a generator

submitted by /u/Jsmith999test
[link] [comments]

Where the fuck is all the stuff underground?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:36 AM PST

Like I'm mining, and I'm pretty deep, but I haven't found anything! Where is all the potassium nitrate?

submitted by /u/notgodpo
[link] [comments]

Thoughts on my walk way? I gave two bridges on either side its connected to hard to see the second ramp do to the building on the left. Now should I add a roof design with glass panels or leave it as is.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:30 AM PST

Giant bees

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:27 PM PST

Best food at the moment for Xbox one?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:28 AM PST

I ask again because I don't know if the game has change since the last time it was asked.

Yucca fruit seems good, but I didn't think that gave much food.

submitted by /u/notgodpo
[link] [comments]

Does anyone else have a crashing problem on Xbox one?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:42 AM PST

Just whilst you're playing I mean. Just straight up black screen crash

submitted by /u/notgodpo
[link] [comments]

Any new updates for xone/ps4?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:12 AM PST

I am just checking in. The xbox one version of ths game is very shaky and i really enjoy it, is there any news on any updates to fix the issues or bring in more things from the pc?

submitted by /u/xxxkasnayxxx
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to disable cops on multiplayer?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:27 AM PST

My friends and I simply hate playing against the cops , far too many of em spawn during our blood moons , add a radiated one and I just wanna end it all

submitted by /u/salesmanguy241
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.