Diablo - Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 02/20/18


Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 02/20/18

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 35 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Diablo Creator Shares Thoughts on Diablo 3 — IGN Unfiltered - IGN

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:00 AM PST

Era 9 GR131 2man World #1 [14:37]

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:38 PM PST

Diablo creator David Brevik shares stories from Blizzard's past, and what's next.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:10 PM PST

Looking for the leveling guide I used last season.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:57 AM PST

Last season there was a guide I referred to that helped me get to level 70 in about 2 hours. I don't remember much from it, just that it said to start with the challenge rift, then I believe it said to find some particular bosses as bounties and after that, I think it was just rifting. Thanks for any help in advanced.

submitted by /u/TallWhiteandNerdy
[link] [comments]

Spending Challenge Rift Cache at start of Season 13

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:53 PM PST

Hey all. I plan to start Season 13 with Demon Hunter and took a look at https://www.d3planner.com/game/48432/kadala to determine which items I could gamble from Kadala at the start of Season 13 to make leveling from 1-70 easier. According to this video, https://youtu.be/aCOQwNPc4Q4 (thanks Bluddshed), we can expect 475 blood shards, 4.6 million gold, 10 Death's Breath, and a bunch of crafting materials. I am most interested in leveling the old-fashioned way, like this: https://imgur.com/a/9pfH1 There are some useful items available from Kadala at level 1 (the item pool doesn't start to change until level 20, and doesn't really change much until level 31) and I wouldn't want to gamble anything until it can be equipped or before the item pool gets larger (decreasing my odds for specific items). I think the items I am most interested in are: * Hellcat Waistguard * Leoric's Crown * Leoric's Signet * Wraps of Clarity

Hellcat Waistguard This will help to do a lot of damage early on and missing dexterity and other stats from the belt slot at higher levels shouldn't be too bad. Also, this can be cubed. The downside is that the average # of blood shards to roll this belt is higher than the total # of blood shards you're given so it's truly a gamble.

Leoric's Crown This provides more experience than Leoric's Signet once flawless rubies and greater start dropping. The reason this is wasteful is that the item can be obtained in campaign mode, even though you could be spending a lot of time doing that. Many guides suggest obtaining the item through campaign mode after learning a movement skill, in my case: Vault. This is probably my least-favorite option.

Leoric's Signet This is the only item that provides +experience in the ring slot. +20-30% experience is definitely useful and another item that could be cubed. Rolling at about 500 average blood shards, this also exceeds our original allotment and is a gamble.

Wraps of Clarity This could be an awesome item for attempting difficulty levels where I could easily get clobbered. This would synergies great with Hellcat Waistguard, but gambling both is a very low probability. Also, attempting higher difficulties with low damage and mobility is going to suck.

So, what are your thoughts? What do you plan on doing?

submitted by /u/climardo
[link] [comments]

How is the Arcane Meteor FB Wizard played

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:52 PM PST

I'm seeing this Star Pact meteor+Arcane attunement firebird channel wizard played on the leaderboards, I havent been playing the game in a while but am looking to play again in s13 and wizard has been my main in the past.

submitted by /u/Karverqt
[link] [comments]

I am looking for a mod for D2.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:19 PM PST

Hello,

I hope this is allowed here, I am replaying Single Player in 1.09b and I am loving it, but I remember back in 2000 I used to have a mod to tell me what dropped and another that changed runes colors after certain rune(this might have been Maphack).

I don't want Maphack as I am enjoying the game as is, but when I am playing on players 32 there is a lot of clutter on the ground and sometimes I can't even see what drops because the game stops showing items due to the amount of items.

Is there a mod to help with that ?

submitted by /u/ematanis
[link] [comments]

Fortnite & Diablo 3 Might Be Coming To Nintendo Switch

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:16 PM PST

Looking to break into season play but I don't know where to start

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:18 PM PST

My brother and I are getting back into D3 after a long absence and we want to explore season 13. We've read a couple forums and posts that say we should also join a clan but we're unsure of where to look for clans or how to contact them. Any advice for a couple of scrubs like us?

submitted by /u/HappyBelly69
[link] [comments]

Cube items prior to level 70?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:49 AM PST

Since we get bounty materials from the challenge rift in the beginning of a season. Is it possible to go get the cube and cube items while leveling?

submitted by /u/bk321
[link] [comments]

Will Lorath Nahr be an acceptable replacement of Deckard Cain for you in Diablo 4?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 11:17 PM PST

Seems that's what he's been built up for

submitted by /u/GamerLove1
[link] [comments]

Season 13 Class previews - Live.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 07:02 PM PST

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm currently streaming some class previews before the start of Season 13. I have a new player friendly stream, where everyone is welcome to come hang out and have a good time. If you want to test out classes I'm doing viewer runs so come say Hi, and let's get amped up for the start of the new season together! I'm live right now, and I'll delete this post after I go offline so it doesn't clutter up your feed! Hope to see you soon!

twitch.tv/thapchild

submitted by /u/ThaPchild
[link] [comments]

Looking for dedicated, friendly and active S13 clan? [EU] [HC] [PC] - Look no further!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:30 PM PST

<IO> Inna's Overture - A dedicated S13 EU HC Clan is currently increasing our nephalem count to have more great groups, both for leveling and for optimized GR compositions.

It's a place for new, as well as, advanced players and a place where you can always find a helping hand.

  • So did you just come back after a break from D3, or are you looking for more friendly nephalems to join for season 13?

Simply search for Inna's Overture within the in-game "find clan" option.

Best, Bourbon

submitted by /u/NoggaholicOW
[link] [comments]

Hi! I'm completing a communications campaign on Blizzard for my Master's. I need YOUR help.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:18 PM PST

This is a quick survey that takes no more than 5-10 minutes that's based around Blizzard's community relations and customer service. In the survey, I ask you some of your opinions on these topics while offering some suggestions of my own. I would really appreciate it if you fine folks can give me a hand here and give me a few responses. Thanks!

https://fiu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d0AsifcROBduuRn

submitted by /u/FIUmastersproject
[link] [comments]

Competitive: Starting Matchup S13

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:09 AM PST

According to the start of season 13 we are a group of 4 and wondering what's the best matchup to start with. If monk, barb, necro, wiz is the best 4-man-lineup, does it make sense to start in this lineup from beginning or is it more effective to start in a more lvl/farm-effective lineup to level/farm faster and boost new character for the perfect matchup later? This addresses people that try to be competitive in the most effective way as well. Would like to hear your opinions :)

submitted by /u/Danielowitch
[link] [comments]

Best Newbie Class

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:17 AM PST

Hello Guys,

I started off with Diablo at the end of the last season a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed my DH with the Natalyas Set. Since the season was ending when I was completing the season steps and i just have gotten 2 set pieces i struggled to do higher rifts at the beginning and it took me a while to farm 2 additional set pieces to get the 4p Bonus.

Sometimes i felt that i do not improve much with the demon hunter. Is the Natalyas Set I played just so reliant on its 6p bonus or is demon hunter in general an newbie-unfriendly class ?

For the soon beginning season 13 I am planning to play monk. Is the sunwoku set an good beginner set or are there better classes to begin with ?

submitted by /u/zitroneneist
[link] [comments]

So, Transmogs broke for me tonight.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:21 PM PST

https://imgur.com/gallery/UDv3U

I have no idea why this happened and nobody in chat seems to be having this issue. I think it's hilarious.

submitted by /u/eltrebek
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.