Grand Theft Auto V - I stumbled across this today, it’s my new background❤️


I stumbled across this today, it’s my new background❤️

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:53 AM PST

This has been my Xbox 360 and Xbox One wallpaper for as long as I can remember.. I love this view, never changing it.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 10:32 AM PST

I managed to get into the FIB Office in GTA Online

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:23 PM PST

GTA V on Xbox One S stops installing after 4.2% (~2 GBs). No idea what to do.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:59 PM PST

I've been trying to install it for literally 2 hours. It goes up to 4.2% and then the fan just stops whirring. I've tried the clear local saves, turning off wifi, saying no to the update, saying yes to update... Nothing works. Anyone run into similar issues?

submitted by /u/weab00
[link] [comments]

Need 5 minutes screen recording on GTA V. Anyone free?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:59 PM PST

Hey! I don't own a copy of gta v online. Can someone record something for me? I will pay you for your time :) It won't take more than 10 mins.

submitted by /u/TaAaZZ
[link] [comments]

Helicopter disappeared in a bail bond mission with Trevor. Glitch or Normal?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:25 PM PST

During the trailer park bail bond mission I landed a helicopter nearby and snagged the target. Came back to the helicopter and it was gone. Is this normal?

submitted by /u/babybinthy
[link] [comments]

A compilation of over 50 text messages i've received in-game.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:22 PM PST

Gta Online Calls

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:43 AM PST

Ok so with all the phone calls I️ get buying property, how am I️ supposed to afford buying the property? lmao i guess i don't understand

submitted by /u/Pizzalover1011
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to just play the singleplayer and not having to download updates?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:50 AM PST

I never play multiplayer and dont see a reason for wanting to get the updates of game since it just breaks mods for me.

submitted by /u/GTChimp
[link] [comments]

Looking to get a racing playlist going every Wednesday.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:58 AM PST

Looking to gather people for a weekly racing playlist consistient of street tacking and stunt. Point to point and lap races. Only rule is to race clean! Looking to start around 8pm EST, every Wednesday. PSN-Carpet12

submitted by /u/WentzWagon420
[link] [comments]

Sell bonuses PS4

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:56 PM PST

Done a sell mission on both hanger and coke for extra gta $ but didn't receive any extra than the stated amount, is this bugged or is it being paid next week with other bonuses?? Cheers!!

submitted by /u/SuperPalace84
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to disable the PS4 touch pad feature?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:54 AM PST

If you can even call it a feature. This bugs me. My thumb keeps grazing ever so slightly against the touch pad and I swap weapons in the middle of a fight and I'm dead.

Yes I could train myself to use thumb sticks with only the tip of my fingers and I could also disconnect the touch pad's ribbon from within the controller. I don't feel like doing any of these things.

Maybe I'm stupid and I'm just not seeing a setting for this, but I've gone through every setting and I don't see a way to disable this annoyance.

submitted by /u/BobRS
[link] [comments]

Major Problem

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:19 AM PST

I played Online for the first time on PC and bought over 7 Mill worth of stuff ( came with a shark card ). I later decided to change my graphic settings and the game rebooted itself. I logged immediately back in and my only character was deleted and so was my cash. WTF happened and how do I get it back.

submitted by /u/DestinysFetus
[link] [comments]

Best facility location

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:57 AM PST

If money isn't a concern, what's the best facility location in regards to being able to efficiently complete the setups and heists? I was thinking the one at Sandy Shores airfield cause of its central location and proximity to the Merryweather vehicle spawn point (hydra). Thanks in advance 😁

submitted by /u/speightsjam
[link] [comments]

Yet another zombie cinematic

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:17 AM PST

Been a while... I need advice.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:28 AM PST

I useto play back when the game was first released. Stopped playing the game on 360 when the xbox 1 came out and continued to play when the PC came out. Played for a bit on PC but stopped playing, started playing again 2 days ago. I currently have just over 130k, one of these weapons bunkers next to Mt chiliad and that's it.

Today I bought this research thing for my bunker, spent 200k and nothing happened? :( So I just don't know what the best route is for someone like me who has no clue with all this new stuff

What's the best way to me to advanced and make money? I've read that I need to spend a mill to become a CEO and blah blah blah, but that's for completely new players, what about me when I have some stuff but not much. (I drive aroud in a convertible I found on the street!)

submitted by /u/TheAwayGamer
[link] [comments]

Can't find Pakkie?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:09 AM PST

He's not spawning at the dollar pills store whatsoever. Not done the first heist, just beat the lifeinvader mission. Done Tonya's mission, haven't done stretch.

WHY ISNT HE SPAWNING

Thanks.

submitted by /u/SirTrekalot
[link] [comments]

Michaels family are never home?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:29 AM PST

I started a new game on PC, and I'm just at the first heist. I haven't seen the kids, Amanda or the Maid since the game first stated except for missions when they're made to be there, and I miss the interactions. Is this a bug or will they appear?

Thanks

Edit: Answered in comments.

submitted by /u/SirTrekalot
[link] [comments]

I see a lot of posts where people are randomly gifted cash, from 100k to 2.2m (highest I’ve seen). I just got 4m, which is insane. Anyone seen higher than that?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:53 AM PST

5% brag, 95% genuine curiosity. I've received smaller random amounts before.

submitted by /u/TheGruesomeTwosome
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.