Elder Scrolls Online - Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-02-02


Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-02-02

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:18 PM PST

UPDATED: There are 3 versions of the Trainee Necklaces this week.

Sorry for the delay, the demand for weekend vendor information crashed my blog and I had to contact the hosting company.

[PC][Consoles]

Necklace of the Netch's Touch - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP

Necklace of the Essence Thief - Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP

Necklace of the Trainee - Arcane 150,000g / 300,000AP

Necklace of the Trainee - Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP

Necklace of the Trainee - Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP

Necklace of Syvarra's Scales - Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP

Nerien'eth's Shoulders Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

Kra'gh's Shoulders Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

[PC][Consoles]

Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Warrior 20,000g

Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Thief 20,000g

Ayleid Constellation Stele, The Mage 20,000g

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

I was randomly visiting guild mate's house and I found this...

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:36 PM PST

Meet Hedwig the DK

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:42 PM PST

Ilambris + Xivkyn = Black Panther

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:38 PM PST

Shoutout to the ones who see those struggling

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 01:14 AM PST

Not sure if this is allowed, but really wanted to give my thanks to a nightblade I came across this morning.

I haven't been playing long, and have a habit of clearing maps completely before moving on. The biggest issue I have with this are public dungeons. People either have the ability to solo them, or just run through for their own agenda. Zone chat is not the most helpful as I play during weird times.

I decided to give the public dungeon in shadow den a try, take it slow, work my way to the sky shard I knew was waiting for me. I barely even started and this NB comes out of nowhere and just...destroys everything. I figured at the least I could trail behind him and try and get a few hits in (contribute something, you know?). After the second big boss in the dungeon I noticed he slowed down and was waiting for me to catch up/get a few hits in.

Regardless if it's cause he felt bad, or was a kind soul, it made my day. I never would have gotten the boss kills, or all the loot I got, I probably would have given up pretty quickly myself.

I left the public dungeon and had a smile on my face. It truly is the little things that make someone's day. That dude would have had NO issues clearing everything himself.

This is to you, random NB!

submitted by /u/IrreconcilableTea
[link] [comments]

Could we have a fashion week when the outfit system releases?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:58 AM PST

Disappointed with the Shrike's Nocturnal Frock Costume

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:26 PM PST

Firstly, I would just like to put it out there that this limited-time costume costs 2000 crowns, Which is about 22-25 dollars. (22 if you buy two different crown packages, 25 if you buy the 3000 Crown Package)

With that out of the way, there are many objections I have to this outfit, most of which have to do with the dye-ability of this outfit (Also, $15 a month to be able to Dye costumes, keep that in mind too)

The Majority of the costume has a metallic texture, making a lot of dyes appear lighter than they are supposed to be. When I originally purchased this, I wanted to make it black. However to my dismay, the outfit became a silver-ish color when I put on the Black Dye.

Lastly, and a huge issue for me, is that the Gold rim of the outfit can't be dyed which is extremely limiting to making the outfit truly personalized.

Combine these three gripes together, and you can understand why I am upset.

submitted by /u/GodAyato
[link] [comments]

Sorcerer Tank Build PvE "Capacitor" - Dragon Bones DLC

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:00 PM PST

Friendly reminder when you have a Warden Healer. . .

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:48 AM PST

For now Templars are the go-to healers for a lot content, especially end game trials, but for your usual 4 man vet dungeons, PLEASE STAND STILL when you have a Warden Healer. I understand the urge to do your DPS dance, I understand mechanics. But SO many players are used to the omnipotent BREATH-OF-LIFE-OH-SHIT-MASH-THIS-BUTTON-TO-SAVE-THE-DAY. Wardens don't have Breath Of Life, we can only heal what's in front of us because of the cones and aoe etc. So it becomes a team effort really, because the Warden has to be mindful of their own positioning, and the DPS can really help the Warden out by not running/dodge-rolling/dancing OUT of the heal. Just STAND THERE and let the power of the spirits cleanse and buff you! I know it's easier said than done, but we always get that "omg another warden healer.... wish we had a "real" healer.... etc" and that shit gets old after a while. If you're CONSTANTLY behind me, no matter how hard I try to position myself and you die because of it, you get no sympathy from me. Bitch, cry, moan, start a vote-to-kick, do whatever you like, but Healing with a Warden requires positioning. I understand that, and it would be extra awesome if more people would also try to understand this. Thank you!

submitted by /u/gregorypoet
[link] [comments]

A bit of fun "Theorycrafting". So close to perfect.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:59 PM PST

What is the best way to level up Alliance Rank quickly?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:27 PM PST

I honestly just want the skill points you gain from increasing in rank when you level up in Alliance.

submitted by /u/Evoxrus_XV
[link] [comments]

Annoyances when I'm not a Healer

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:39 AM PST

Hey Y'all!

So something that I didn't notice since I main a Healer, when you're running DPS but you queue as a Healer, it makes me super annoyed, I never noticed before this or cared because I've always been a Healer.

So here I am leveling my baby Magblade, I don't have my sustain or healing skills except Funnel Health, and here's the thing, Funnel Health is great, but it cannot sustain a team.

Should I have left instead of slog through? Maybe, but now I was annoyed and determined to succeed despite the "Healer". 1 Dungeon would have been fine but it happened 3 times in a row and the time between dungeons was about 15 Min because DPS.

My wife actually laughed a bit because I'm very relaxed 97% of the time.

Moral of the story: Queue as your Role please, because Healers that don't Heal and Tanks that don't Tank is obnoxious.

submitted by /u/Mr_Stach
[link] [comments]

[PC] New Player (NA)

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:55 PM PST

Hello ESO Community! I'm new to this subreddit and I was wondering if anyone would be up to playing together tomorrow! Never played so I'll be starting from scratch. Are there any useful guides or posts on this subreddit I should read up on before starting? Really looking forward to this game! Cheers!

submitted by /u/T-Aura_Gaming
[link] [comments]

Getting homesick

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:12 AM PST

It's been nearly a year now since my pc broke and I've been forced to use my ps4 to play games since I have no job for money and I never realized how much I would miss playing my sorc on pc til now. Being able to just go and farm for items that a lot have trouble getting... hopefully I can get a job before my birthday at the end of month to pick up this games gold edition again along with other expansions.

submitted by /u/Crusaderofhell
[link] [comments]

Search sets by effects? (Lost my link)

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:48 AM PST

A while ago (maybe 1 or 2 months) someone posted a link to an app or website that allowed you to search sets by effects (rather than name or location). I lost that link. If anyone remembers it or one similar I would really appreciate a nudge in the right direction. I searched this subreddit but gave up after so many pages.

submitted by /u/noobdnoobboob
[link] [comments]

Always pays to read the quest chat .....

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:31 AM PST

Which characters do you absolutely despise?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:07 AM PST

Mine would have to be Captain Kaleen and Nicolene. So bitchy and self-righteous, where the fuck do you get off telling me I was wrong to not let you torture people.

submitted by /u/enigma1235
[link] [comments]

sub should have sticky/reminder for dev streams, like for one today at 6 pm est

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:37 AM PST

like, actively trying to promote for viewers would b good for the devs/ streams themselves, and it would help grow the sub + their stream. i think warframe is a good example of a game's community growing from stuff like that

submitted by /u/kratier
[link] [comments]

Minimap For Console

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:11 PM PST

So, today I was going for Stormhaven Master Explorer and I was thinking how much I'd like a minimap in game. I've seen the minimap addon on PC and it looks really useful.

Would you guys support this addition?

submitted by /u/LensFlareHD
[link] [comments]

Deciding between Templar and Dragonknight

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:50 PM PST

Hey guys! I'm currently a level 8 Dragonknight, looking to tank. Should I consider switching to Templar? I love healing too, and just wanted to make sure both are viable at endgame. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Pistolwhip707
[link] [comments]

Hi. I have threr quick questions.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:48 PM PST

The original game is for sale for $5. Can I buy that to see if I like the game first, or do I need to buy the Morrowind version?

Are there any more expansions planned? Does the game have years left in it?

How hard is it to catch up to players who have been playing since the start?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/PM-ME-YOUR-SHOULDER
[link] [comments]

What's happening with connection to EU Servers?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:35 AM PST

Few people in my Guild are experiencing timeouts and slow reconnects. Anyone else?

ZOS herro?

submitted by /u/cson24
[link] [comments]

Have you planned your outfit?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:10 AM PST

Am I the only one who has an outfit already planned?

I'm gonna by making two outfits, one for my pvp and one for my pve and I've pretty much laid out the ground work, I love apostle chests mixed with xivkyn and mercenary with possibly trinimac or yokudan mixed in, I'm dying literally everything transliminal violet though lol

submitted by /u/Artentics
[link] [comments]

[PC] [Discussion] Some guy randomly gave me some powerful items and 50k gold???

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:07 PM PST

Some guy approached my character and wanted to give me 50k and some powerful potions. I don't know if he was a hacker or what, but I don't know what to make of it. He didn't want any in return and just said he enjoyed giving people things. Hacker or no?

submitted by /u/SkyModOfficialYT
[link] [comments]

Vma/ma

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:27 AM PST

Can someone link me loot drops for both veteran and normal, looking to do vma done it before , before i stopped playing should i use a stam nightblade or a magic templar?

submitted by /u/Dcvxn
[link] [comments]

My High Elf Templar stats are not right?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:18 AM PST

So I'm currently a 180CP High Elf Magplar. But comparing my build to other builds, it looks like I don't have the correct attribute stats?

My stats (unbuffed) are

  • Magicka 29k
  • Health 12k
  • Stamina 11k

With 5pc Julianos (gold), 3pc Willpower (purple).

Is this correct or did I totally f up my build?

submitted by /u/xThevital
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.