Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Inventor's Guard


[Daily] Set discussion: Inventor's Guard

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:00 AM PST

Inventor's Guard

Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Light Armor

Type: Trial

Location: Halls of Fabrication

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
3 Gain Minor Aegis at all times, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon and Trial Monsters by 5%.
4 Adds 2% Healing Done
5 When you use an Ultimate ability, you and the closest 2 allies within 28 meters of you gain Major Aegis for 10 seconds, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon and Trial Monsters by 15%.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

Information about this set was provided by ElderScrollsBote. I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

[Media] When I see a friend in ESO

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:24 AM PST

[PC] Shout out to all the unsung heroes who develop AddOns for us to use

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:12 AM PST

Looking through the mass amount of AddOns I currently use had me thinking just how many people there are behind the scenes that work on ways to make our gaming experience that much better over on PC. For any developer reading this my only question to you is what drives you to create these tools for the community to use? I can only imagine it may be quite time consuming to both develop and maintain after every new update. So again thank you for all your contributions your work is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Evox33
[link] [comments]

Came back to take a look at the new Outfit System

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 06:01 PM PST

Am astounded. Did not expect this much quality all for free. No more red fucking swords thank god.

submitted by /u/Kleenexbutwet
[link] [comments]

Me and my new pocket mammoth, Sir Wooliam. He's such a cute little guy!

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 12:45 PM PST

I'm so sad that they fixed moondancer/alkosh weapon glow staying on outfit weapons! Stop fixing cool things and fix the nasty bugs!

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 01:22 PM PST

4 DD Veteran Falkreth Hold Hardmode

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:56 PM PST

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JktS4ulWSmU

Little challenge done yesterday with guildmates.

submitted by /u/ferrus54
[link] [comments]

Tired of running white-gold tower

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:17 PM PST

Fifteen runs.

The only healing set piece that dropped came from the quest completion.

I have a full set of the other crap that drops in there.

Ugh.

Why does the best set for healing need to be locked behind dlc.

submitted by /u/ReasonableResearch
[link] [comments]

Fang Lair Guide

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:08 PM PST

How to play like a Shaman in ESO?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 11:07 PM PST

I've resigned myself to the fact that the Warden is the closest thing I'm going to get to being a Shaman in Elder Scrolls, and I'm okay with that. I got the look pretty good, I think even though I keep missing out on the Dark Shaman outfit and I'll never git gud enough to get the Dreadhorn Shaman skin. Instead I'm wearing the Winterborn Shaman outfit with the Stag-Heart Skull Sallet.

For playstyle, my Warden has been magDPS, stamDPS, healer, and tank. Currently a tank because I needed one and while she was a healer, my templar was left naked and unused lol. I'm not a good tank. I'm decent enough to run some vet 4 man non-DLC dungeons in a pinch, but that's about it. If I'm playing with others, I can put on Lord Warden set or something useful like that, but when I solo, I use the Nightflame set because..... well, because TOTEM! How can I shaman without a totem?

Can you suggest any other playstyles/monster sets that feel or look Shamanic? I thought about rolling another warden, making her a healer only and using something like Chokethorn set because that seems kinda like something a Shaman would do, summoning a healing plant and all.

submitted by /u/gregorypoet
[link] [comments]

Disabled player looking for "easy" class

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 12:05 PM PST

Hi there! I have some disorders which make it very painful to click many buttons or sit up for a long time on the computer. I have also carpel tunnel from drawing for years on a tablet.

I heard magsorc is easy to just spam crystal shards. Is this true? Can I get through to endgame by spamming? If so this would be the best class for me as it's sort of painful (I have tiny tiny hands and it hurts to use them) to use 12345 etc for abilities. I run a DKstam tank sometimes and he's level 45 because I always run out of gaming stamina while playing (cant grind for more than a few hours without making myself exhausted from pain). The cycling of abilities is fun and has rhythm to it but I need a break from using those buttons and having to stretch my fingers so far from wasd (REALLY TINY hands, not joking).

So, for someone who lives with chronic pain and wants an easy way to complete the game's main quests, is magsorc good?

submitted by /u/gpine98
[link] [comments]

Chubby lizard boi.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 04:16 AM PST

Level 50 now what....?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:19 AM PST

Noob here on Xbox. I just hit level 50 on my Templar, I'd like to heal and pvp so what should my immediate goals be? I've watched many of deltias videos on YouTube so I have some general ideas and I read a post here about undaunted keys which I'll begin doing. Any advice is appreciated but links and in-depth explainations are more so.

submitted by /u/foodawgz
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Nightblade tank

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:15 AM PST

Hey guys I am recently returning to eso and want to play something different. I would like to go for the famous sapper tank from nightblade. However, I cant find any good guides for armor and skills for this build since the latest dragon bones patch. Is there anyone who knows where to find a good build for a magicka NB tank. (It is not necessary needed to be able to run trials but just some dungeons is fine)

submitted by /u/tvtv95
[link] [comments]

(Discussion)2H Stam DK - New Player Questions

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:09 AM PST

Hi all,

I've had very positive responses and great advice from the community here, thanks to anyone who recognises my name and has contributed to expanding my knowledge and deepening my understanding of how ESO works.

I'm running a Nord, Two Handed Stamina Dragonknight as my first character, as I love flavour of the class, the Nord lore and the big hits of the Two Handed weapons. I understand that the class/race/weapon choice are not the first choice for apex DPS that some players aspire to, but flavor over min/max appeal to me more. As I reach the endgame, even only knowing the bare minimum about it, I will likely progress no further than Veteran Dungeons, I don't imagine my build will allow me to run Trials.

The layout of the bars and skill choices are those available from the class/weapons I've outlined, I've attempted to cover some strong buffs, mixed in two DoTs (one with a debuff). Bar 1 is for obviously my single target bar, bar 2 is my AoE bar. If Flames of Oblivion's Savagery buff whilst slotted applies when bar 2 is not active then great! If it doesn't I'll likely have to switch things around.

I have a couple of add-on questions:

  • I'm aware that I'll have some HA bonuses to rotations, is it worth HA'ing between Wrecking Blows and Executes or do you just spam away until HA's are required to rebuild

  • Is Green Dragon Blood viable? Versus Rally - I understand Vigor exists, I've not looked into it yet.

TLDR; New player, aware that build is not apex but curious on feedback from more learned players.

  • Green Dragon Blood or Rally for a heal? Or go and get Vigor and forget both.

  • Do I need to work HAs into a rotation on single targets or AoE?

submitted by /u/Coilspun
[link] [comments]

Carrying custom settings from toon to toon

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:34 AM PST

I've been trying to find ways to carry certain settings and keybindings from my main to my alts. Especially as I shift away from my main for anything other than crafting and resource gathering.

I've googled but seem to only find things about addons or WOW.

What I'm looking for is keybindings and my chat color settings for my various guilds. It's annoying to have to waste time to sort them out and I always forget something.

submitted by /u/TygrisNox
[link] [comments]

Suggestion for Quickslot add-on

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 03:02 AM PST

I tried Greymind Quick Slot Bar but the UI is not what I want, I like how the quick slot bar setup in AUI and I tried it but it come along with too many other add-on that I don't need, and to disable them one by one is not very effective, also I try to minimise numbers of add-on, are there any thing like AUI quick bar out there you guys are using?

submitted by /u/Gaiore
[link] [comments]

Anyone interested in partying up (PS4) with me and having a session?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:35 AM PST

I just bought the game recently but sadly I have no friends who play the game. If anyone is interested add my account: MegaVeale and we can have a game sometime. Still need help in terms of being shown around the map, finding weapons, etc. I played Oblivion religiously back in the day and Skyrim a fair bit so I'm generally accustomed.

submitted by /u/BearCanoe
[link] [comments]

Job of an off-tank?

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 04:47 PM PST

So I want to start tanking for normal and vet trials, but since I'm using a sorc tank I know that people would question my ability to tank. (I've tanked vet ICP, COS, and WGT with no problems though, so normal trials shouldn't be a problem). A step down from the tank is the off tank, but that's all I know. I just have a few questions in the matter.

-What exactly is the duty of the offtank?

-What sets should I plan on running?

Currently I'm using alcasts set up which is 5 torugs 5 Ebon. I know that the main rank usually runs Ebon so what would be a good replacement? I also like to run the warden dusk set as it helps my group out a little bit, but should I replace it?

-this one is random,but does the crushing enchantment stack with piercing armor?

submitted by /u/NemensorZ
[link] [comments]

Is set farming before lvl 50 pointless? Or can you lvl sets at after maxing your level?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:23 AM PST

Magicka DK

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:08 AM PST

Hello I play on ps4 as a magicka DK I'm at 160cp. I was looking at the patch notes and it looks like I'm getting a nerf. Anybody on pc have any recommendations on a new build or if I should stick with what I got?

submitted by /u/demizer91
[link] [comments]

ESO Plus Broken On XBOX

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 10:41 AM PST

Been playing for some time, and the past 3 days myself and many friends have been having eso plus drop off multiple times a day. Sometimes powering off the console fixes it, sometimes not. Lost a few transmute crystals in the process as if fell off in the middle of cyrodil, ffs

submitted by /u/Gimlet_son_of_Groin
[link] [comments]

Looking to start pvp

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:58 PM PST

I'm a 230CP stamblade DW/Bow looking to start getting gear for pvp. Any good starter sets to focus on? I've really only done pve so far in this game

submitted by /u/Shifty_Rivers
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] New player confused on mats required for crafting. Please help :)

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:40 PM PST

First let me say, I LOVE THIS GAME. I haven't had this much fun playing an MMO since DAoC.

My question is, is there some sort of site that I can look up the materials I need to get someone to craft me a specific set? For example I would like a 5 piece shackle breaker set. 1 heavy, 1 med, 2 light and a staff.

I've searched on google but I don't understand what materials I need to make this happen and I don't want to bug a crafter until I know I have everything I am going to need.

I really appreciate all of your help.

submitted by /u/CUNTY_CANADIAN
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.