Diablo - What is going on with matchmaking?


What is going on with matchmaking?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:17 PM PST

Constantly getting in games with only 1 person and it never fills. I have never seen this before this season, surely I cant be the only one?

submitted by /u/Minitell
[link] [comments]

Somehow I can never get into games like Diablo 2, Path of Exile, Titan Quest, or Torchlight, but every time a new season starts in D3, I find myself playing till 6:30am

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:36 AM PST

There's something in this game that I just can't find in the others. Maybe it's the combat that feels fun from basically level 10. Or the fact that there's no potion management or inventory Tetris. Or having drop rates based on a trading economy, where you can't get a good build unless you save everything you farm and trade with others. Or because I like listening to Azula talk.

I also like the fact that we don't have a skill tree, and I don't have to worry about if I'm putting points into the right thing or not. There's so many things that Diablo 3 does, or doesn't do, that makes it feel more fun for me than the other games.

Just some of my thoughts as I lost track of time again at the start of the season. While I'm at it, has anyone found a game with a similar feel to Diablo 3?

submitted by /u/I_say_aye
[link] [comments]

Guardian bugged again (conquests)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:45 AM PST

Starting D3 completely shuts of internet until i close the game.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:15 AM PST

I've played the season this morning just fine.

Now everytime i start up the game, as soon as my Characters get loaded i loose the connection (LAN) to my internet COMPLETELY. The Connection symbol just turns into the red "X" and reconnects after closing D3.

What the heck?

submitted by /u/Blubbpaule
[link] [comments]

Season 13 Quests Question

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:45 PM PST

I own diablo 3, but my wife doesn't so we play co-op. Is there anyway for her to complete "friends with benefits": the objective where you have to fully equip one of your followers, without her purchasing the game?

Update: You can quit out to the title screen and have the other player "press any button". They can play solo on the game even though they don't own it.

submitted by /u/AsianJaysus
[link] [comments]

Game keeps crashing

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:55 PM PST

Not really every had this issue; playing the challenge rift. Get towards the end, and the game invariably freezes. ASSuming it has something to do with the SSD it's on being kinda full, but not sure. Ideas?

submitted by /u/Bob002
[link] [comments]

Did the blood shard cap increase per level or was my account messed up last season?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:52 PM PST

So last season to reach 1000 BS capacity I had to hit GR100. But this season at GR50 I can hold 1000. Was there a change and nobody told me, or am I crazy?

submitted by /u/RedHotBananaGuard
[link] [comments]

LFG

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:54 AM PST

Anyone down to group up later on tonight around 9 eastern time. Looking to run to 70 and get haedrig's. If so add my tag Shaner9#1927 or pm me here.

submitted by /u/SaucedUp10
[link] [comments]

(Trigger warning) My season of lag

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 06:27 AM PST

Watch the videos if you want. Basically this is all I can do in game.

https://youtu.be/ifjf5xJsqgo

https://youtu.be/4czGd7j-QQc

In the second video I miss a bandit shrine too. These videos will be incredibly boring (thus simulating my in game experience)

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

Which of the following do you think would be most appropriate to be a new DEX class?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:53 PM PST

These are just meant to be rough archetypes that would be used as a starting point for a new DEX class. They'd obviously receive some sort of Diablo spin, but could be used as a basis.

Here are a few of my ideas as to what sort of "character" could fill in the 3rd DEX class. Of course, if you have your own ideas, feel free to share them.

  • A Samurai/Ronin-style melee fighter who excels at countering enemy attacks. Would use weapons like Katanas.

  • A Bard/Musician character who can use music to kill enemies or to buff allies. Would use musical instruments as weapons.

  • A Pirate/Corsair character who fights dirty, uses large amounts of gunpowder, and can fight both in melee or at range. Would use Cutlasses and Flintlock Pistols as weapons.

  • An Amazon/Spartan character who emulates the Amazon from Diablo 2, specifically the Javazon style. Uses Javelins as weapons.

These are just rough starting points, so there'd be plenty of room to flesh them out. But which one do you think would be most appropriate?

submitted by /u/darkdill
[link] [comments]

GR 70 in 5 minutes with Barb MOTE Leapquake and explaining the build. Season 13

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 06:02 PM PST

Sat 2/24 Powerleveling everyone who wants it, 10AM

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:42 AM PST

Can someone power lvl me quick? (seasonal)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:26 PM PST

message J22Dodge#1554 if your willing.

submitted by /u/J22Dodge
[link] [comments]

30 FPS in Rathruns with 1080Ti and 8core cpu?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:29 AM PST

hi, any1 can help me out plz :) i get 35 fps doing rath runs. OS: windows 10 pro. everything is updated. high end hardware. graphics set to low af. Area damage is completly off! i dunno what to do. it's NO fun to play at all... framecap min is not set. max frames at 80. (g-sync is on) thx in advance!

cheers Jason

submitted by /u/Jason1088S
[link] [comments]

PS3 player looking into buying it for PS4, but I can't bring myself to purchase it again.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:25 AM PST

First time poster. Like many of you, I lost my teenage years to d2. I purchased the game for PS3 and have multiple level 70 characters. I can't find anywhere online if my account will transfer with my PS3 characters to PS4. I wanted to check it with the community before buying the game. Any advice or help is appreciated, so stay a while and listen.

submitted by /u/theslackjawedyokel
[link] [comments]

Hard crashes in latest patch?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:21 AM PST

I've got thousands of hours in, hundreds on my current PC, and had probably 2-3 times Diablo stopped working and crashed to desktop. Since playing this season, after going from 0-42 full, hard crash without warning. Do not stop at desktop. Laptop acts like a desktop that had the power cord yanked and replaced.

I've put in hours of Rocket League and Heroes of the Storm, without issue, but D3 is a time bomb.

Anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/essieecks
[link] [comments]

Any active EU guilds out there?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 06:14 AM PST

I went to a reddit especially for this but the very first post on it was how its closing down and to use the main reddit for it.

I come back for each season but a lot of my original group dont play anymore, on the hunt for a guild with people playing the current season to group up with and stuff like that.

Im from UK so i play mostly evenings

submitted by /u/blueantric
[link] [comments]

Idea for a new STR class: Mutant

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:07 PM PST

I see so many people wanting the Druid to come back, but there'd always be some niche-clashing with the Witch Doctor or Necromancer. Plus the Druid was an INT class, so making it a STR class wouldn't be super appropriate.

But while going through some bounty runs and just killing some time reading some in-game journal entries, I got an idea for something that could fit.

You've obviously seen all those mutated cultists who are horribly transfigured into monstrous enemies, right? Well, what if you were something in that vein? What if you were one of those monsters, but something much, much more?

Enter the Mutant

Backstory (rough)
The Mutant would be someone who was horrifically experimented on by an obscure cult and transformed into a shape-shifting monster. But unlike others who lose their humanity in this process, your transformation let you retain your mind and soul. Your character kills their tormentors and breaks out into the world, seeking a purpose and a place where they belong. Hearing of the Fallen Star, the Mutant heads to New Tristram in the hopes of finding some answers.

Gameplay
The Mutant would be all about shapeshifting, mutations, and transfigurations, morphing one's own body into deadly weapons and using said power to brutalize your enemies. Spread toxic fumes around you, turn your skin to steel, or even shed parts of your own body to create temporary minions or traps. You can even morph yourself into terrifying beast forms that give you incredible power, speed, or other benefits.


My inspiration for this one comes from the DC Comics character Metamorpho, only this would be far more monstrous.

Would this be a good starting point?

submitted by /u/darkdill
[link] [comments]

Rift Guardian Invisible

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:23 AM PST

I just did a rift in a 4-man group and I couldn't see the rift guardian when it spawned. It was Voracity and I could see the gas he gave off but couldn't see him. I also got the loot when he was killed.

Anyone else had this issue?

submitted by /u/JMCee
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.