Diablo - Season 13 "Looking for Group" Thread


Season 13 "Looking for Group" Thread

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:07 PM PST

Season 13 is upon us! If you're still looking for someone to play with, please use this thread!

Things to include:

* Battletag: * Region: * Console?: * Hardcore?: * Class: * Time: * Goals: 

Resources:

  • Check out Deadset's guide if you need any information about Season 13 or what class you should play.
  • Check out our Discord server for a #diablo-lfg channel.

Don't just post your info, actually look at other people and initiate contact!!

submitted by /u/Thunderclaww
[link] [comments]

Smash Season 13 with TeamBRG! Guides from L1 to El-Ownage

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:36 AM PST

First new season of the year! TeamBRG has returned to help your seasonal (Or non seasonal…) journey go much easier! If you're looking for something specific, our D3 Guide Directory might help you.

 

Leveling Guides: Here we have a mini-tool that shows you a complete build for every level up to 70. Helpful if your lost on what skills to use. All builds are also friendly to adjustment to take into consideration game-breaking legendary drops.

 

Leveling: General | Barb | Crus | DH | Monk | Necro | WD | Wiz

 

Fresh 70 Guides: In these guides we detail every step of each seasonal chapter until you get your 2/4/6 piece Haedrig's Gift. It doesn't stop there! We also advise you on a basic item build path to get you transitioning into the mid to endgame. All GR20's are accounted for with ONLY YELLOW ITEMS. Only try Might of the Earth and Inarius if you're a brave one...

 

Fresh 70: Barb | Crus | DH | Monk | Necro | WD | Wiz

 

Haedrig's Gift winners and losers: Monk > Necro > Wizard > Crusader > DH > WD. Barb is in the "hard to place" depending on your goals of "speed" and the type of content you plan to rush toward.

 

GUIDES APPEARING TO BE FOR THE PREVIOUS SEASON NEED A CACHE CLEAR. OR REFRESH. EITHER WAIT A BIT OR DO IT FROM YOUR BROWSER. TRY CTRL + F5

 

For the conquests - we're here to help you out with The Thrill, too! Trashing the set dungeons for Masters of the Universe? We got you covered! Again, any odds and ends you might need, check our D3 Guide Directory. Good luck with Season 13, and hopefully TeamBRG helps YOU get there sooner.

 

TeamBRG wishing you luck for S13! (No big changes - feelsbadman)

submitted by /u/BRGPrincess
[link] [comments]

Elemental healing amulets on followers with unity

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 02:06 PM PST

Hello! I looked up a player that was the number 1 season 12 solo necro in US and noticed that he equipped a Star of Azkaranth on his follower, which prevents fire damage and heals 11% of the damage prevented. Also, he equipped an unity on the follower.

I never noticed anyone using "healing amulets" along with unity on followers before. Can someone help me understand this mechanic better?

  • Is the healing granted by the amulet shared with the player using unity or the player made a mistake?
  • If it works, in which situations could it be better than other more "traditional" amulets used on followers?

The character profile: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Silfazaris-1308/hero/95834562

submitted by /u/shazanter
[link] [comments]

TIL: Crafting a Templar Relic counts towards "The Little Things That Count" Season Journey Ch2 objective.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 02:49 PM PST

The objective says "Craft a Level 70 Ring or Amulet". Yet, it did get completed once I crafted a Templar Relic. I assume it should work for other follower relics.

I didn't have the gems to craft Ring/Amulet at the time, so this came as a small yet pleasant surprise.

submitted by /u/veryblackraven
[link] [comments]

What are rat runs?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:00 AM PST

Can someone explain what they are and what their purpose is?

submitted by /u/ThetaTed
[link] [comments]

Do I really need to be super efficient in S13?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:45 AM PST

So I'm seeing all these guides about efficient starts and what not, is it at all required or is this for the min-maxers? I haven't played D3 for awhile and thought about playing S13. I log into D3 and saw Challenge Rifts which I have never done. So I quickly do it and then find out later that now I screwed myself for the start of the season.

Does this super efficient start really mean anything if I am just going to play casually? Maybe I won't have the most efficient start, but I can still level at my own pace right?

submitted by /u/iggz83
[link] [comments]

Can anyone point me to the lost that shows gambling targets for a new char/season at level 1?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:56 PM PST

Want to start a monk tonight and never played one, what's the best thing to target with those level 1 shards?

submitted by /u/dperls
[link] [comments]

Gone a while- was HT Garg nerfed?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:23 PM PST

I haven't played D3 in about 1.5 years and figured I was finally ready to dive in to the Necromancer with the start of the season tonight. Last night I was dusting off my old HT Garg WD from Season 6 and I felt like I was hitting like a noodle. It was painfully slow clearing T13 when I was previously able to farm it with ease while using a hex chicken speed build.

Was scaling of health changed at some point in the last year or am I just misremembering my character's ability?

Edit: I've been reading through old patch notes and it seems the power of Helltooth, Small Man's Finger, and Mask of Jeram is way higher than it used to be, but I still have old versions of the legendaries. I'm not sure if I'm missing something else that plays into this.

submitted by /u/zackman986
[link] [comments]

I think is time to change the banner of this subreddit for a new kicking ass new one

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:16 AM PST

Connecting to a Blizzard Server...

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:16 PM PST

Do these servers even exist or naw?

submitted by /u/itsthedub
[link] [comments]

Anyone using steam in home streaming successfully for D3?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 03:18 PM PST

This is a little weird. I have used steams streaming for a long time without issues. Today I logged in and started the game from steam and battlenet opened up and applied an update. After said update I can no longer stream D3. I've restarted, checked for drivers, re-added the game, start the game on host first... nothing seems to help. No idea why it worked just fine yesterday then all of a sudden not at all.

Any ideas to fix it? Anyone out there successfully streaming it now?

submitted by /u/iLLwiLLGivingThrills
[link] [comments]

EU - Looking for HC players for season 13.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:21 AM PST

Hello,looking for someone to play HC in the new season with me on EU server right from the start.

submitted by /u/PeterPetrik
[link] [comments]

Leveling tonight.

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:12 PM PST

So tonight I'm gonna start off. In the past I've seen people talking about gambling off the bat or at points in the leveling process in order to make leveling faster....etc. My question is, I'm rolling monk and does anyone have any idea on if I should gamble at certain levels in order to maximize leveling and or get a head start on end game cube items?

submitted by /u/fornekation41
[link] [comments]

HOTA Barb play style class

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 12:02 PM PST

What other class have HOTA barb play style?

You have nearly almost 100% up time with all your skill and such.

You're not reliant on doing damage during a CD time window etc.

submitted by /u/emmaqq
[link] [comments]

Season 12 GR89, next season i hope i can get beyond GR 90

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:36 PM PST

PS4 EU season not started?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 09:07 AM PST

Hi guys. Diablo site says that season started in all gameplay regions, but ps4 says season ended, and I can't create seasonal hero. When does S13 starts on ps4?

submitted by /u/Methroy
[link] [comments]

PC or PS4 in 2018?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:59 AM PST

Which has the bigger population and/or better game mechanics? Looking to jump in for the first time. Thanks.

submitted by /u/samuelcollin
[link] [comments]

Season 13 question from a rookie player

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:53 AM PST

hey everyone. so this will be my second season to start right from the beginning. so my question, with this season's Haedrig's Gift, which ones are the best? i guess if they were ranked as far as viable playstyles.

ill be a running with 2 other friends if that matters any. im open to any character/role. the only thing that has really caught my eye is some Monk build that looks fun.

thanks for any info/input! enjoy the new season.

submitted by /u/spaaceghost
[link] [comments]

[US][PC] Season 13 start time?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 11:48 AM PST

Isn't the new season usually underway by now?

submitted by /u/HilltopHood
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.