Diablo - It lurks below.


It lurks below.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:36 AM PST

Anybody have current instructions for Diablo 2 Eastern Sun mod installation?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:57 PM PST

I have been trying all week to find a way to install Eastern Sun (Eastern Sun Rising in particular). I have found a couple places with what might be the install files but the main downloads are all on 404'd sites.

The instructions I can find are for patches and they all require a 1.11 version?

submitted by /u/quantum_witchery
[link] [comments]

What do you consider the “fundamental flaws” or “poor game design” of Diablo 3?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:57 AM PST

I don't play competitive and I am fairly casual HC player (800-900 paragons per season), so for me that would be:

  • That 6-piece sets are a must and everything revolves around them;
  • The power creep is so out of hand that if an item provides utility, but no damage is considered trash;
  • That you need 70+ % damage reduction (not counting resist, armor, etc.) to not get one-shot in T13 and above;
  • Cooldowns – For me skills like Land of the Dead, Akarat's Champion, Vengeance, Wrath of the Berserker, etc. have a reason to have 90+ sec CD and having items/sets, making it almost mandatory having them 100% uptime is bad design.
submitted by /u/bamzelot
[link] [comments]

Do We Still Have Any Clue What Happened With Leah?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:56 PM PST

I haven't been keeping up on a lot of recent updates and other aspects of Diablo 3, so I was wondering if they ever gave any clue as to what happened to Leah?

From what I know is that she was possessed by Diablo and according to Tyrael and the hero, her soul may have been consumed by him.

I think after Diablo's defeat, her soul and Diablo ended up in the Black Soul Stone and was released at the end of Reaper of Souls along with everyone else.

~but~

I haven't heard any source to confirm this and was wondering if anything has been revealed?

submitted by /u/WailingHost
[link] [comments]

Gillian's Bar Network [Single Player & LAN] for PlugY users and users of and other mods

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:37 PM PST

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I posted a link to my previous network (Xyinn Network). However, the Xyinn Network is a community of players that only want to play the game in its Vanilla Form (Or with minor modifications to allow the game to run - Like using Blizzard's No CD update from 1.12 but in previous versions of the game). There were a lot of requests I was receiving from users that used PlugY or other types of stuff. Since there are philosophical differences between these user bases, I wasn't able to allow PlugY users or other types of users to join the Xyinn Network. There was also no way for me to enforce these rules or the usage of what mods, etc, since we all are people that rely on the Honor system. Due to this distrust, Vanilla players most likely would not play with PlugY users or any other users since these players do not know each other and don't want to "taint" their characters and progress.

For this reason, I'm announcing a second network called "Gillian's Bar". On this network people could use PlugY or whatever else they want to use. It is basically an "Open Battle.net" for LAN. Since I cannot enforce the usage of mods, hacks, or whatever, it will be up to you to decide who you want to play with. I'm only providing the technical mechanism to allow players to play together. Personally I only play the Vanilla version of the game with my Singling pack that just fixes some technical issues with the game (CPU usage problem, Window minimizes when you click out in versions before 1.13, and things like Allowing HC characters to be created without having to first beat Softcore).

https://github.com/fearedbliss/singling

But anyways, this is all legal. It isn't a closed battle.net or using PvPGN (So there is no battle.net emulation type of stuff going on). It's straight up LAN. Technically other LAN games work on here as well (For example I'm playing Diablo 1 with some friends, and Grim Dawn with some family members). The community is primarily focused on D1 and D2, but other games that run on TCP/UDP automatically should work.

The network doesn't support piracy and so everyone that wants to join the network needs to purchase the game from Blizzard. Any talks of piracy will result in a warning/ban.

If you want to join, please send me a message on reddit or to "jon@xyinn.org". As I said, this network is primarily made for people that use PlugY or other types of stuff.. There is no way for me to prevent people from cheating, using hacks, bots, Hero Editor, etc, so you will need to find people that you trust, have similar mindset as you, and play with them.

Useful Links

Jonathan

submitted by /u/fearedbliss
[link] [comments]

[Diablo 3] HC EU Rank 2 Gr 134 Season 12

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:50 AM PST

Different Ways to Mule on B.net | D2 LoD | Hardcore

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:45 PM PST

Need help with Uber bosses on PugY d2lod

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:48 AM PST

For whatever reason there's a problem with PlugY and Ubers.. you can make the portal but you can't actually kill any of them. You can get them down to a sliver of life left but they never actually die and none of the minions will spawn either. Pretty lame cuz now I can't get a torch which is annoying. Anyone know wtf is wrong here.. or is this just something we gotta deal with?

submitted by /u/Ihave2BellyButtonsHA
[link] [comments]

Is cheating in D3 that big of a deal? New player here

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:36 AM PST

I just recently started playing D3 (my first Diablo experience ever) and I'm loving the game so far. The PS4 version works fine and the campaign was fun.

But as I look to the community there seems to be an abundant quantity of hackers, botters, exploiters and so on, more so than in any other game I've played. This disencouraged me A LOT. I get that no game is 100% free of cheaters, but (at least by the way the community portrays it) D3 is annoyingly full of these.

I know that by being a noob I wouldn't be on any leaderboards anyways, but even having those people in public games and the general feeling that the game may be broken is not fun at all.

So, how is D3 today on these topics?

submitted by /u/ohevu
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.