Destiny 2 TIL there are fans you can jump on like in D1 |
- TIL there are fans you can jump on like in D1
- These icons are way too close
- Why's Kanye out here looking like a Destiny character?
- If you don't like D2 then move on. Essential Life Advice.
- I know Phalanxes can punch harder than me, but really?
- These prophecy weapons aren't even zeroed properly!
- Emote Origins /w Sauce
- Here are my best places to tether for the Raid Lair on Argos Phase 2
- I did it! Solo Nightfall with all 9 subclasses
- Hey, pssst, come over here, I got good stuff...
- The Women's Speed Skating Team From Belarus Obviously used the Watermelon Shader
- Who else is ready for Crimson Days?!?!?!
- TIL You can't shoot though here.... Bungo please fix
- Who else is going full Darth Maul the minute you get the new red and black shaders tomorrow?
- It’s so hard to find people to play with
- Killer Tracker Ghost needs to be a Mod
- Good Destiny 2 YouTubers
- Crimson Days is up to a good start..
- Had such bad connection during a game I was put into spectator mode—still in the game, but nobody could see me or was affected by me
- Destiny streamer goes flawless by shake-weighting between every game
- Accidentally took this while messing with Shadowplay
| TIL there are fans you can jump on like in D1 Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:55 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:19 PM PST
| ||
| Why's Kanye out here looking like a Destiny character? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:53 AM PST
| ||
| If you don't like D2 then move on. Essential Life Advice. Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:59 AM PST If you are one of the people who stew in their own hate and frustration over Destiny 2 you really need to evaluate your life. It's not healthy. You need to move on. What are you achieving by lurking on the Destiny 2 sub actively looking to disagree with people who like it? Nothing. It's comparible to an abusive relationship. You're causing yourself anger and frustration (so in a sense pain) over a game you are too addicted to leave. Guess what? GTA5, in my opinion, was extremely shallow and boring post-campaign and Rockstar put all their effort into making money off Shark Cards. Was I annoyed? Yes. Did I go lurking on the GTA5 and Rockstar subs actively looking for an opportunity to disagree with those who enjoy it? No. Did I post hate? No. Did I continue to play the game months after release, only getting even more frustrated and angry? No. I moved on. I found something new. I submitted my opinion once on the relevant forum and left it at that. Because life is full of disappointment and sometimes you don't get what you want. If you put as much thought and effort into something productive instead of cursing a game for not being like it's predecessor then maybe you'd have a career that could pay for real-life experiences that surpass any amount of excitement that can come from a video game. If you are that addicted, passionate and desperate to make D2 something you love again then the best thing you can do is submit feedback on their feedback forum. This is in bold because it is 100% true. I humbly ask you all to stop bloating up this and other subs with your relentless negativity. It only goes to show you have no life beyond your gaming hobby. And believe me, your life is way more fulfilling when you go out and see the world and do things with your friends, family and partner (or even alone). I've probably already reached 1000 hours on Destiny 2, but I have still found other things to do. If the most exciting prospect of your life this year is waiting for all the updates and DLC's so you can make Destiny everything in your life again, then I say, for your health and future, go find something else you love. For me, it was starting to code HTML so that one day I can start learning a harder language like C++. And I'm doing that so I can learn how to mod/make games. You see? I found something productive to get absorbed in that will one day route back to the thing I love 2nd most: gaming. I know this game has been targeted by trolls too. Unfortunately for them, they are beyond saving. And I apologise for having to voice this, I am just a bit fed up seeing how many people try their best to disagree and spread negativity in this community several months after release: by this point I really thought everyone would have done what every normal person does, MOVE ON. Edit: I predict a lot of downvotes and I know this has been said in the past. I don't really care. Someone has to say it because despite the exciting updates and upcoming DLC's I see more D2 discontent than before. [link] [comments] | ||
| I know Phalanxes can punch harder than me, but really? Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:41 PM PST
| ||
| These prophecy weapons aren't even zeroed properly! Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:05 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:12 PM PST
| ||
| Here are my best places to tether for the Raid Lair on Argos Phase 2 Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:36 AM PST
| ||
| I did it! Solo Nightfall with all 9 subclasses Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:58 AM PST Decided to take advantage of the easiest nightfall and see if I could get it done with every subclass for giggles. Only a little bit of cheese used for those weakest ones Dawnblade and Sentinel, though I think I could probably do either straight up with a bit more time and patience. Here are the runs for this week: Normal Warlock Voidwalker Hunter Nightstalker(not sure why the end got cut off but I got it) Prestige Runs: Warlock Stormcaller (no commentary, mic was muted :| ) Hunter Gunslinger (no commentary, was too tired) [link] [comments] | ||
| Hey, pssst, come over here, I got good stuff... Posted: 13 Feb 2018 09:11 AM PST
| ||
| The Women's Speed Skating Team From Belarus Obviously used the Watermelon Shader Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:32 AM PST
| ||
| Who else is ready for Crimson Days?!?!?! Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:41 AM PST | ||
| TIL You can't shoot though here.... Bungo please fix Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:06 PM PST
| ||
| Who else is going full Darth Maul the minute you get the new red and black shaders tomorrow? Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:16 PM PST | ||
| It’s so hard to find people to play with Posted: 13 Feb 2018 03:49 AM PST One of the big drawbacks for me personally with D2 (and D1) is the lack of social features. Trying to message people after a Crucible match, or strike is damn near impossible. I can't even interact with people in the Tower, which is supposed to be the social space of this game. Combined with the lack of any kind of chat on console, its like a wall designed specifically to keep solo players who don't have IRL friends who play the game from finding people to play with. I have enormous difficulties finding a Clan. I'm on PS4 in EU, if anyones interested in picking me up. PSN: EisenKreutzer. [link] [comments] | ||
| Killer Tracker Ghost needs to be a Mod Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:47 AM PST The Kill Tracker Ghost is amazing with showing your kills. The shell itself, is not the best. I also love using exotic ghost shells, yet they don't track your kills, or even the raid. So in my opinion the Kill Tracking should be a Mod to put on ghosts and not just a single ghost. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 12:26 AM PST Drewskys Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DrewskysChannel/featured Razed by Wolves Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi8olzNJJBIuWRK2OQPfOBg/videos Here are some good Destiny 2 YouTubers that are worth looking into if you enjoy the game and are done with the endless doom and gloom from the Dattos, Byfs, and even Aztecrosses of the world. As the Destiny community transitions to a Destiny 2 community there's an opportunity for some enterprising players to establish followings on YouTube. If you know of some others, please post. Selection criteria: -Steady stream of content -No "Destiny is Dead" content -No Monster Hunter videos [link] [comments] | ||
| Crimson Days is up to a good start.. Posted: 13 Feb 2018 10:11 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:43 PM PST
| ||
| Destiny streamer goes flawless by shake-weighting between every game Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:25 AM PST
| ||
| Accidentally took this while messing with Shadowplay Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:00 PM PST
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Destiny 2. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment