PUBG Just got fortnite where do I drop |
- Just got fortnite where do I drop
- Best meme for this template
- Sorry to burst your elite soldier bubble
- who will win?
- Fuel to the fire
- Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts
- Just won a game without firing a single shot.
- So this just happened.
- Oh no China #2
- Realistic PUBG Trailer from China
- Just got fortnite, where do I drop?
- MRW when I spent 10 minutes walking on Miramar, ended up in a red zone and died.
- Im only cryin cuz of the adrenaline...
- This is exactly what the enemy wants
- Menus translations are hilariously bad in this game. With 30 millions copies sold worldwide, google translating your ingame menus seems insanely cheap and unprofessional to me
- I cleared Pecado gym with a pan
- Ouch.
- And this is why you should always wear headphones!
- I would be straight in there
- Teamplay they say...
| Just got fortnite where do I drop Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:38 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:05 AM PST
| ||
| Sorry to burst your elite soldier bubble Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:58 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:14 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:22 PM PST
| ||
| Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:29 PM PST
| ||
| Just won a game without firing a single shot. Posted: 13 Feb 2018 04:54 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:12 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:05 AM PST
| ||
| Realistic PUBG Trailer from China Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:10 PM PST
| ||
| Just got fortnite, where do I drop? Posted: 13 Feb 2018 10:11 AM PST
| ||
| MRW when I spent 10 minutes walking on Miramar, ended up in a red zone and died. Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:14 AM PST
| ||
| Im only cryin cuz of the adrenaline... Posted: 13 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST
| ||
| This is exactly what the enemy wants Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:14 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 08:06 AM PST Trying to remap your keys in a non-english menu is hell in this game. Most of the keys' descriptions are hilariously badly google-translated and make absolutely no sense. For instance, in the french menu, I was desperately trying to remap the ADS key. NO way to find the god damned key. Until I noticed the phony french word ANNONCES written in caps lock... Which means ADVERTS (but also a lot of other things, like "announcements, speeches, messages"... many, many things except Aiming downsight). Yeah, that's right... This is how they translated their menu. They asked google translate, and ADS became the french word for ADVERTS. And it's not the only shameful translation. Far from it. For instance, AIM became OBJECTIF, which only means "Objective" or "goal" in french, and certainly not aiming a gun. VAULT became COFFRE, which means "chest", like in "treasure chest of the pirates". HOLD (as opposite of "toggle") became EN ATTENTE, which means "on hold", "waiting" HORN became CORNE, which, in french, only means the horn of an animal, and not the horn of a car (we use the word KLAXON) And I only picked the worst examples here, but I would say half the entries are badly translated, from weird never-used expressions you kind of can understand if you really need to, to words that make absolutely no sense. While I totally get why indie games with very low budgets would google translate their menus, how in hell a company that sold over 30 million copies of its game can't afford to PAY professionnal translators to work for half a day ? [link] [comments] | ||
| I cleared Pecado gym with a pan Posted: 13 Feb 2018 07:55 AM PST
| ||
| Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:33 AM PST
| ||
| And this is why you should always wear headphones! Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:43 PM PST
| ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 02:22 AM PST | ||
| Posted: 13 Feb 2018 06:30 AM PST
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from PUBG on Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment