Destiny 2 Oh


Oh

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 03:45 PM PST

"All done, all done" Full Masterwork IB Armour + Ornaments on all 3 Guardians!

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:42 PM PST

waiting for sandbox Changes

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:43 PM PST

Thank you RNGesus!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:29 AM PST

Got a satisfying grenade kill while doing the leviathan raid.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:55 AM PST

Vault and Postmaster space

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:33 AM PST

I know the roadmap has revealed more vault space in may, but that's a long time from now. I frequently run out of space in my vault and my postmaster and it's such a tedious process to take out two guns at a time, then dismantle them in the menu, then get two more guns, and it goes on and on. what i'm thinking is the ability to dismantle gear directly in the postmaster and vault so you don't have to make space in your inventory to dismantle 2 guns at a time. any thoughts on this?

submitted by /u/Techno47
[link] [comments]

Guy Buys A Flawless Carry, Gets 0 Kills And I’m Greated With This ��

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:01 AM PST

Does anyone else feel like Saladin is a bit of an A-Hole since the Osiris expansion dropped?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:57 PM PST

Got to him and got the Iron Banner helmet for my Titan then he said you don't deserve that. First time I interacted with him he goes on saying that Osiris is a bad influence and spreads lies. I mean like what have you been doing Saladin?

submitted by /u/tankman654
[link] [comments]

How incompetent is the Vanguard?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 06:47 PM PST

I'd say, very.

Beginning of D2: Their 'orbital warning system' evidently can only pick up directly around Earth's orbit.

So NO warning is given should something happen? Not even one of those small monitors having a Facebook message pop up? ("omg, think i just saw some big a$$ ship. like lol, wtf! oh, keep my thing with that vandal on the DL. but daaamn girl, 4 arms.....)

*Thank god Ikora just happened to be checking her iPad and saw they were all offline. 5 seconds later, Cabal enter airspace and go gangnam style on the Tower.

Brings 3 big questions:

  1. Why doesn't the tower have a Fleet of their own? I mean, Earth's airspace is ROUTINELY breached by Hive and Fallen aircraft. No warning on them?

  2. Where the hell was Rasputin during all of that? I thought his job was to safeguard Earth (presumably. Then again they've never really explained what that rascal is up to). Ikora evidently is his BFF and knows his personality, but she ain't givin it up.

  3. Last - Why did no guardians ever check those gigantic glowing pieces of the traveler lying around? We walk up, immediately get our powers back, then go HAM on a ton of Fallen. In fact, we go back MULTIPLE times. We couldn't toss Zavala a little of that love?

submitted by /u/SmellyFbuttface
[link] [comments]

A timeless vault you say...?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 08:11 PM PST

I hoped that Ability recharge time offered in Mods 2.0 will be similar D1’s Ability recharge time (25 seconds for Grenades and Melee Ability to recharge)

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:39 AM PST

Source 1:

The next items on our agenda after these changes include the mod system rework (which we plan to use to buff ability cooldowns) and the Exotic balance pass.

—Josh Hamrick

Source 2:

Work is underway on a full rework of armor and weapon mods. This will focus on reducing redundant mods, more unique theming, and greatly increasing their impact on your power. We are aiming for a February release, but the scope of the rework could push parts or all of it out to early spring. We will be evaluating how Mods play into the Bright Engram economy as a result, because we're sensitive to pay-to-win outcomes

—Christopher Barrett

What we can infer from these quotes is that faster Ability Cooldowns are in deed coming for Grenades and Melee Abilities.

I believed that faster Ability Cooldowns will work well in D2.

Let me explain.

Some Abilities in Destiny 1 were a problem such as:

  • One hit killing Sticky Grenades

  • The eternal seeking Skip Grenades

  • Firebolt Grenades being powered up with massive burn damage

  • Scorch: Flame Shield, which grants the user a strong overshield

  • One hit killing Shoulder Charge having no cooldown

Yes, they were a problem but all of these abilities are finally tuned/removed in Destiny 2.

All Abilities in Destiny 2 have their damaged lowered in the Crucible, which is fine for balance. Since the damage of these abilities are nerfed, why are they further nerfed by having slower cooldowns?

However, some people are worried that having faster Cooldowns will lead to ability spam.

I disagree. Since Abilities are weaker and do not hit kill anymore in D2, people will not spam them to get a kill, and will only use them when needed since there is no instant kill potential. For example, Sticky Grenades were spammed in D1 because they have a one hit kill potential. Since they are nerfed in D2, people will not spam them anymore and will only use them when needed. This also explains the lack of Sticky Grenades used in D2 Crucible.

So that's it. Faster Ability Cooldowns should return the to the game. What made Destiny special was the combination of both Gunplay and Abilities. Time to bring it back.

submitted by /u/The_Taken_Dick
[link] [comments]

Looking for a PC clan to join

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:18 AM PST

About to finish the CoO dlc missions (bought D2 on pc a few days ago, played on console before) , I want to find a clan to eventually raid with & do endgame activities basically. I'm quite active.

Edit: some extra info about me: I'm 18, British, will (hopefully) be at Uni in September studying Games Technology. Hunter main for life.

submitted by /u/Oryxide
[link] [comments]

Emblems

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:29 AM PST

Is it possible to get the emblems on PS4 from completing d1 on xb1?

submitted by /u/shteeve03
[link] [comments]

Characters reset

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:19 AM PST

Hey everyone..... how can I reset all 3 characters to level 1 all at once in Destiny 2... Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/XxBNHunterxX
[link] [comments]

A solo players guide to the endgame.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:41 AM PST

As many have experienced already I am the last man standing in my clan and although others may call me a shill I still truly love this game, I realise it has its problems but I believe they will be addressed in future updates. In the meantime, what has kept me enjoying the game is experimenting wth every single gun I have in both PvE and the Crucible, some guns can really surprise you at how good they be, especially since individual playstyles affect the end result, which leads me into...

Subclasses, I am now building individual armour sets for each of my subclasses across all 3 characters, hell of a grind, when you have to max out power level, mods and masterworks! But very rewarding as I just discovered maybe my new fav subclass with Sentinel Synthoceps one punch man build!

If D2 is the only game you play (it is my main, but not my only) and if you haven't already done this, give it a go, takes a while to grind the perfect setup for each class, but by the time the next dlc or sandbox update rolls in you will be ready.

👍🍺

submitted by /u/DedByDwn
[link] [comments]

Swords

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:36 AM PST

Iron Banner swords & Different faction swords? Any information on them coming

submitted by /u/Randyloco1989
[link] [comments]

Help- Prestige Gauntlet CP

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:15 AM PST

Can someone explain why we go to the middle for the add phases? We all waited in the middle and then one person gave us the go ahead to kill our adds......and there was significantly less enemies when we did this and nobody died. How did he know when we could leave the middle to kill our adds??

submitted by /u/TheRealBenJones
[link] [comments]

Flashpoints!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:06 AM PST

Is it me or do a lot of guardians out there not know about flashpoints ? Almost everytime nobody focus on the extra yellow mob that gives you extra loot , and if they do its after the bosskill and midfight that thing just dissappears.

submitted by /u/Riipperino
[link] [comments]

The 25 win grind is real.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:55 AM PST

Xûr Inventory Infographic [02-02-2018]

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:56 AM PST

eyes up, Guardians! here's your detailed look at Xûr's Inventory until reset on 2/6!

https://i.imgur.com/L4lCVD9.jpg

submitted by /u/thatdudereeg
[link] [comments]

Can we re-roll Ghost stats please?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 06:02 PM PST

I just got my Iron Banner ghost shell, but it came with TWO Gunsmith telemetry data (which don't drop btw) bonuses. Actually bummed...

submitted by /u/Recnid
[link] [comments]

I wanna get the nifty Iron Banner Samurai armor but...

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 05:54 PM PST

I plain SUCK at PVP ! Are there any tips someone could give me or a helping hand if possible? Perhaps I am asking too much but unless we're in a fighting game I simply derp round spraying and praying.

Thanks in addvabce

submitted by /u/Kamehadoken
[link] [comments]

Help with Trials on Xbox One anyone

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:09 AM PST

I have been flawless before on D1 and I went flawless on D2 for PS4 but I can't find a decent team to get it done on Xbox One. Is there anyone that can help me on the Xbox One? Would appreciate it thanks.

submitted by /u/DannyShmurda
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.