DayZ - That's a good sport.


That's a good sport.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 03:43 AM PST

If the game gets finished, it would be cool if we got something to our steam inventory or something like rust

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:29 AM PST

I dont have any idea how it would work, but if you played rust during ea, you got frog boots that you can craft. Is it possible to make something similar in dayz?

submitted by /u/flowisher
[link] [comments]

Some DayZ FAL PvP

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:21 AM PST

Where is everyone these days?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:51 AM PST

I was a big time player back when the Mod originated and followed all the way through arma 2. Then played the fuck out of Breaking point and exile on Arma 3.

DayZ SA was a flop imo and now that it's basically dead, I was wondering where has the once extremely large community gone?

Have we moved on from DayZ and playing other games like Miscreated or have we gone back to A2 and A3?

I've always loved the experience and thought "I wanna play again" but it's like playing a good game of hide and seek.

Just trying to find some good old gameplay. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Epimenthus
[link] [comments]

Weirdest series of things just happened to me in Dayz

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:54 AM PST

So I was in between NWAF and Tisy and I suddenly get shot at but there are no cracks, just sounds of a suppressed gun and bullets hitting the ground. And then I get hit, uncon. I wake up after 3-4 minutes to find that none of my gear had been touched, nor anything had been damaged. So I continue running and then I check my gear again, because I have no idea how it didn't get damaged, and I see my hat, glasses, beard had been ruined. Up to this point I thought that a hs with anything but .22 was a 1 shot. So I went back to the hills near where I was shot and noticed 2 people just standing still, near where I got shot. I go up to them, they don't speak, nor do they move. So I did what any sane guy would do in this situation, I shot them. They had gear that was perfectly organised. Both of them had backpacks that had 1 row of each type of beans plus a bunch of mags. I went on to Tisy. Go on the roof of one of the buildings. Find 2 afks again with the same gear. Shot them and took it. Is this common on the public servers (up to now I've been playing mostly community and this had never happened to me)

Here is a picture of the guys up at Tisy: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/933806077276246201/A0A978ED41D353E9B7E5EA29117D2924CA02BD83/

submitted by /u/yasen400
[link] [comments]

Manhunt

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:12 PM PST

Any idea if DayZ uses the same terrain-making process

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:59 PM PST

Does anyone know if DayZ will use the same terrain making method that ARMA has?

i just wanna know if i'll be able to export whatever i make in arma to dayz's terrain editor once it comes out

submitted by /u/joseph_-
[link] [comments]

DayZ mod question

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:03 AM PST

How do I get on the servers, do y'all use the DayZ mod app on steam, or is DayZ launcher the go to still, or is there a new client up?

submitted by /u/FrankieGg
[link] [comments]

Why are memes not allowed?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:41 PM PST

why not keep people busy and enternained while waiting for beta?

submitted by /u/mrteig
[link] [comments]

Melee PVP, Battle Royale and Gorka campers :) Enjoy

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:07 AM PST

The Day Dayz Died

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:38 PM PST

PSA: Stop logging out in the middle of a settlement!

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:53 AM PST

I was cruising through military base Tisy the other day and came into a tent, only to find a player in the middle of logging in. I promptly ended his life and I bet he/she wasn't too happy to have spawned in dead. If you gotta go, run to the tree line before you log out at least!

submitted by /u/SaucySelendrile
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.