Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:07 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Alchemy Stone Resource Usage : Raw Data

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:43 PM PST

PEN tungrad earring on EU

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 05:56 AM PST

Appendix = Strength

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:58 PM PST

So this all started Thursday morning. I left for work and decided to autopath in Velia with a crate on my back since I was only sitting at level 2 strength. I figured I'd get home from work and grind like I do everyday.

My day was going as usual with the typical work bullshit and all but then after lunch time I had a pain in my lower right abdomen. Noticing the pain I decided to drive myself to the emergency room cause fuck spending a couple of thousand dollars on an ambulance. But long story short with the hospital crap my appendix was about to burst. They operated and removed it.

Fast forward it is Saturday night I just got home from the hospital and my strength is now level 25.

TLDR; Go get your appendix taken out and you can get your strength to level 25.

submitted by /u/BigBadNips
[link] [comments]

Kakao, fix the servers now, not in a few months

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:36 AM PST

This works perfectly in KR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa9rM83Ja7g&feature=youtu.be
There is 0 reason for this to happen if you have a good hosting.
Also to anyone who defends Kakao. I hope one day that this lag is gonna be all over the server so it affects you also.

submitted by /u/unrealaz
[link] [comments]

How to crone stone pen a red coral ring!

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:06 PM PST

Week 2 Comcast users still getting lagged out.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:06 PM PST

Week 2 and we are still getting fucked.

https://i.imgur.com/OQLiQR3.jpg

Last time they "resolved" the issue we were having ALL weekend they blamed it on a 30 min DDoS attack that happened at like 5 am east on Sunday even though we were lagging since that Friday.

I did a tracert the server and BIG FUCKING SUPRISE the same IP (173.205.44.194) that has been fucking us Comcast users for two weeks now.

submitted by /u/ImDaTruth
[link] [comments]

Bdocodex under DDoS attack.

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 03:59 AM PST

As a complete outsider to the codex vs. database conflict I noticed how codex had faster search queries due to probably better servers. That is why I was suspicious straight away when yesterday the site wouldn't load for the whole day. Turns out I was right. The owner did post today he is being ddosed.

Get yourself a better hosting provider and it will stop. I am pretty sure whoever is doing it is using a very cheap ddos service. I remember enemy tribes using such tactics on ARK official servers on a daily basis so it is wide spread and readily available.

Looking forward hearing how 1 man managed to prevent most ddos attacks with ad revenue website while publishers and devs were too cheap to do it for their customers. For start, look into cloudflare.com. Cheers!

submitted by /u/miran80
[link] [comments]

Advanced Warrior Animation Cancelling (JIN Prep)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 07:10 PM PST

Can we please have improved AFK-functionality?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:20 AM PST

Why can't they make our character simply continue their current action when we log out? If we ride, keep riding. If we process, keep processing.

Having to leave my computer on 24/7 is obnoxious, and fewer connections will improve server stability because so much useless information (position updates, marketplace, ...) is being sent to AFK people. Bonus points: Make it so we can hide AFK people, and boom - improved FPS for everyone, and a less zombie-like world.

And unless we got some massive spaghetti going on, this should not be a huge code change.

I also posted on their forums: https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/improved-afk-functionality.153634/

submitted by /u/kappaDev123
[link] [comments]

another 1v1 montage by potato ranger ft. paiz <3

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:17 PM PST

BDO Profitability Tool v1.11 Released. Live Q&A all day today, casual/pro life-skillers and money makers welcome to attend.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:36 PM PST

Hey guys, MenaceIX here.

As requested, people have wanted a tutorial on how the worker system works and how to best optimize, what workers are best, etc... so instead of answering each question in PM's here, figured best just to stream all day for those who either want to contribute or understand it further.

Stream is here

Profitability Tool is here.

Topics how to increase your passive and active AFK income using workers, nodes, and workshops with optimized efficiency. And how to use the profitability tool. Casuals and pro life skillers are welcome to attend if you want to give suggestions or ask for features from the most simple to the most complex analysis. Let us do the work!

v.1.11 Notes

  • Fixed an incorrect cell link in the worker tier calculation that linked to base workload, instead of actual workload
  • Removed the "Procs/day" cell on the "Input Page" until 1.2 (time efficiency update) is released.

Example BDO Balance Sheet

Currently working for release v1.2:

  • Workshop optimization for high frequency traders + worker skills
  • Profitability loss from buying materials for wood/ore crates to debottleneck
  • Sleep and work afk schedule integration on worker downtime for accurate downtime adjustments
  • Comparing your processing min stack size you need to surpass afk fishing each night, to choose the most profitable activity based on your gear.

Keep the suggestions flowing, and I'll keep doing the coding and answering the tough questions for you guys!

submitted by /u/MenaceIX
[link] [comments]

I activated my Pure Blackstone in sacrifice of those who didnt get their TET accessory from their shakatu box. #OneForTheHomies

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:18 PM PST

Trying to circle a siege fort in Valencia (EU)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:17 AM PST

III Tungrade ez

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:51 PM PST

How to fight a mystic as a witch

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:11 PM PST

Black Desert Mobile - Looks like Diablo to me

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 03:14 AM PST

When a striker rolls up on the Node War regroup ping

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:40 PM PST

LETS GO PRI PRI PRI PRI!

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 06:46 AM PST

The Joy of having T1 pets

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:01 PM PST

Olympic torch carrier (How the game cannot handle more than 300 people on sieges)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:25 AM PST

Is there any reason to keep donkeys in this game?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 04:50 AM PST

They are starting to clog my stable spots, I pull my donkey out every once in a while (giggity?), but not that often and only for rp purposes.

I was thinking about having a donkey holocost and selling all of them.

So, like the title asks, any reason to keep donkeys in this game?

submitted by /u/dinorsaurSr
[link] [comments]

12 hours of gathering at Pilgrim's Haven (Sharp/Hard Event)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:41 PM PST

Hey
I was hoarding my pickaxes for some heavy gathering at Pilgrim's Haven and thought that it might be a good time to do it now, with the Sharp & Hard event going on
I decided to record what i got aswell, i hope it may help some people to know what to expect

Here is the result of my 12 hours

I started at 49% Professional 10, and ended up at 29% Artisan 6
I preordered my Lucky Shining Steel Pickaxe at 650 000 silver each. I wanted to do it with Magic pickaxe but didn't feel like paying +2m preorder each
Ended up with 2.4s gathering time
I had T1 Hedgehog level 10 & +2% durability reduction resistance with my pets
"Misc" is a rough estimation and includes alchemy stone, food, and mineral water/tea
With food + alchemy stone I had +13% Gathering Item Drop Rate
Sold the Jewel Embedded Stone at Sand Grain Bazaar cause i didn't feel like spending time moving there somewhere else
I've included taxes, assuming you have a VP on

Overall i'm pretty satisfied with my time there, i wanted to do it mostly for the Rough Stone and ended up with over 22 000, the sharp/hard that i got are a nice bonus even though the casual player that i am doesn't really need them for now

This is my first time doing something like this, if i forggot something or that something isn't clear, don't hesitate to ask questions
Hope this was useful to some of you :)

EDIT : Sorry i should have explained it before, this was not a single 12 hours period of non-stop gathering. I was on vacation and decided to pop a 7-day kama blessing, so whenever i would be full energy i'd go to pilgrim's haven and gather until i run out. I have a little under 300 max energy.

submitted by /u/Satyagrahaa
[link] [comments]

Why not add memory frags in every loot table like black stones?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:55 AM PST

Well I don't actually know if black stones are included in every loot table but however, it would be cool to add memory fragments to loot tables that can drop black stones with the same droprate.

You would get a couple memory fragments per hour, not too much but better than nothing, it would also help to flood the market, I think it would be a cool idea to fix this MF issue.

submitted by /u/GodGMN
[link] [comments]

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but is anyone selling a blazing inferno set?

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:56 AM PST

Does anyone have a Blazing Inferno striker set? Premium would be nice, by the way. I'm trying to get one, pm me on reddit please.

submitted by /u/LeFr33z
[link] [comments]

Sending to tray on laptop

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 07:55 AM PST

If I send to tray on a laptop and then close the laptop will it still work or not, forgive my ignorance to these things

submitted by /u/JHeywood_13
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.