Best Fuel to use in 7 days to die. 7 Days To Die


Best Fuel to use in 7 days to die.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:00 PM PST

Ok so you want to use something that's easy to get, and it's all around you.... WOOD! HOLD ON A SEC!!!

Trick that I learnt, this is aimed at people whom don't know this but do not ever, ever, ever use normal wood for fuel... don't matter if it's for a chem station, forge or campfire...

Turn your wood into wood frames! For it only cost 2 wood to make 1 frame, maybe different for you depending on your skills. INFO!!!!!!!! 2 pieces of wood burn for 0m & 50s 1 wood frame burns for 2m & 30s

So craft them into frames to use a fuel.

Hope this helps hehehe

submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
[link] [comments]

If I modified an xml file for single player, will it mess me up for multiplayer? Bans, EAC, etc?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:13 PM PST

I played a torrent version for a bit to make sure I liked the game. I did, so I bought it. In my first version, I changed some minor XML to give me bottles back when I cook things that require bottled water. If I do that again for when I want to play single-player, will it mess me up in any way when playing on servers(especially EAC servers, will that be detected as "cheating"?)

If so, then is there some way to do it so I can change things for singleplayer and not cause problems in MP?

submitted by /u/midwestcreative
[link] [comments]

What are the CURRENT Pros and Cons of 7DTD?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:15 PM PST

I haven't played 7DTD in a while and was wondering what the pros and cons of the CURRENT GAMEPLAY (not price, etc) are. I'd also like to hear what you though was good/bad in previous versions that were changed, or differences with other games (Rust, Unturned, etc) that you like/dislike.

submitted by /u/ElerosVecchio
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to modify the in-game options menu to either have more number options or to replace the numbers to be higher/lower than the default settings?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:08 PM PST

I want to also know if its possible if I can change numbers for the options when creating/editing a biome like the day and night cycle to be way higher than 120 minutes at maximum like up to 320 minutes or even to 1440 to make it use real-time 24h clock or similar abilities with the options that involve percentages and numbers.

submitted by /u/dajokaman759
[link] [comments]

Island Retreat Episode 1

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:34 PM PST

In the latest release, do zombies dig down on horde days?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:14 PM PST

Interested in jumping in on my 6-game-day-old game?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:43 AM PST

Hi all,

Looking for a buddy (or a couple) to jump in with me on my six-game-day-old game. I've got a pretty sweet, albeit modest, base and I'm in a good location with decent loot.
I've got a forge and plenty of forged iron for you to use to make some tools to catch up a bit (character level wise).
Anyhow, just looking for some folks to play with.
PM or comment if you're interested! Or I guess you can do the new Reddit chat function as well.

Edit: playing on PC!

submitted by /u/KPdunnage
[link] [comments]

How to use the forge? Can someone explain what I'm doing wrong?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:55 AM PST

So I've mined some clay lumps and found a forge, filled it with wood and put the clay in and I'm currently smelting but nothing is appearing in the output?

I'm still losing clay every 5 seconds but I'm receiving nothing, the number next to clay is steadily rising but the number is red. Am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/KrystalPipes
[link] [comments]

Help! Snow biome extreme blizzard conditions

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:56 AM PST

I play on both PS4 and PC. Just went back to PS4 multiplayer after 10 months or so of not playing it. Anytime I traverse into a snow biome I am unable to see more then 8(?) blocks in front of me. If I'm minibiking down a road and have to go through a snow biome, I am unable to see the road and get horrible lost. I tried adjusting gamma settings with no resolution. Anyone else have this problem or know a resolution? I did not have this problem on PC or when I played on PS4 a while ago.

submitted by /u/Dinosaur1212
[link] [comments]

Backpack gone

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:14 AM PST

I was fighting a dog and a bloater. Dog killed me on the steps of a building, but I didn't really care since the building is across the street from my base. When I walked outside, the backpack wasn't there. I lost my gear, 900 wood, and FFS my animal hide that I had been trying to get for so long to make a forge. Any ideas to what happened or how to get it back?

submitted by /u/TheTigerGamez
[link] [comments]

New option idea. Involves new worlds.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:02 AM PST

Hey guys, simple idea, thought of this while trying to sleep last night. My idea was have an option to load a brand new world with your old world level/exp and skills.

Sometimes playing the same world over again gets old... but don't want to start from level 0 and no skills, so what if you could load a new world and chose an option to keep your levels and skills however you still start with nothing. A whole new world to explore.

There is a catch tho. There has to be a code coded in the game where you have to play at lest 200 in game days WITHOUT cheating (fast forwarding time)(using console) to be able to use this.

Also maybe adding a recipe to craft some type of block or something as a quest to also do this.

One more thing, the 7 day hordes would still be massive like from your other world.

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
[link] [comments]

Where's the debris from a zombie destroying something?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:52 AM PST

A zombie destroys a structure and there is no debris on the ground or in its inventory?

submitted by /u/Ciik
[link] [comments]

I'm not racist, but this game needs better aesthetics

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:24 AM PST

Seriously, I'm not racist but this game's aesthetic design is pretty ordinary. There's only one type of road, and no believeable infrastructure along them except for a bridge occasionally.

We need stuff like 6 lane highways, overpasses, large road signs, spaghetti junctions, maintenance tunnels, and all that realistic goodness.

For a game that forces the player to spend so much time on the roads, they sure are bland and featureless.

submitted by /u/Chipdogs
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.