ARMA I am not a lucky man


I am not a lucky man

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 08:11 AM PST

My sniper buddy and I are really liking Cartridge Cases

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:18 PM PST

Mission Recommendations: Just a grunt in a firefight...

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:40 PM PST

I don't have the patience to control a squad, even with Voice Command. Could you guys please give me any recommendations for scenarios where you are just a grunt in the middle of a larger overall battle, or even good lone wolf scenarios. Cheers!

submitted by /u/Exceptiontorule
[link] [comments]

The Altian Civil War

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:46 PM PST

Delta Recon Operators providing overwatch in Lythium, Afghanistan

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 09:26 PM PST

Yes? No! Okay then.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:33 PM PST

ArmA now supporting recreation of action movie scenes

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:10 PM PST

F/A-18 nails a Yak-130 just as it flies over infantry | Clip from our operation tonight

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:50 AM PST

Pozt your favorite VA loadouts, and give us a little backstory for them.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 10:10 PM PST

I think its fun to see what people have made and how they use them, show me some of your favorite virtual arsenal builds/ units you made, with a story if you'd like and a list of the mods if any you had used, thanks :D

submitted by /u/SirKingsly
[link] [comments]

Question about map and markers

Posted: 25 Feb 2018 01:13 AM PST

Hey all,

when starting to play ArmA3 recently, I noticed that BLUFOR is always blue, independent always green and OPFOR always red when using the map, regardless of the player's team and the affiliation. This sort of bothers me.

Is there a way (setting, mod, whatever) to make it so that the player faction (and a friendly independent faction) is always green and the enemy (or an enemy independent faction) always red? So that when playing as OPFOR, they would be green, NATO would be red and AAF green or red depending on their affiliation.

submitted by /u/JohnAlekseyev
[link] [comments]

The Hell is going on and how do I fix this?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:41 PM PST

Think I broke the game a bit whilst trying to fix an infuriating bug.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:25 PM PST

[NEWBIE] Controls in Arma

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 11:42 PM PST

Hi all, I bought Arma 3 Apex Pack today.

I looked through controls and figured out how to do stances and stuff. However, I couldn't find anything for tactical/walking. I know how to sprint and stuff. I've looked everywhere in controls, Where do I make it so I can put my gun away and just walk. Also, Is there any good control scheme I should know about? I'm new and it's hard getting used to all the controls.

submitted by /u/UncleManoodle
[link] [comments]

Sometimes things just don't go well in Iraq.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 02:09 AM PST

Stuck on Death Valley mission, thermal won't work.

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 12:41 PM PST

Been trying to do this for a whole fucking hour. Stuck on the UAV part where you need to find the spotters. The only problem is that the "N" key which is bound to "switch vision mode" only switched to night vision and back to regular vision.

submitted by /u/Nuck_Chorman
[link] [comments]

Whenever I turn on my dedicated server, 2 appear in the server browser. Can anyone tell me why?

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 05:38 PM PST

Looking for High Quality Faction Mods (Similar to RHS or CUP)

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:19 PM PST

I would like some recommendations for some high quality faction mods for ARMA III. I'd like to see something similar to RHS or CUP but it definitely doesn't have to be THAT good.

submitted by /u/SupahSulli
[link] [comments]

Changing inventory key doesn’t work

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 01:17 PM PST

Hi guys

Arma 3 default inventory key is "I" I have changed it to "TAB"

But once in game I press "TAB" then my inventory opens BUT when I press "TAB" again to close it, it doesn't work.

However when I press "I" it's works perfectly on the default.

I use "TAB" in Dayz & Miscreated so it's my go to inventory.

Any help will be most appreciated.

submitted by /u/gunjamdam
[link] [comments]

Epic arma ai!

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 04:29 PM PST

Getting people to sing is hard

Posted: 24 Feb 2018 03:41 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.