The texture on the Nerdy Glasses make me so uncomfortable 7 Days To Die


The texture on the Nerdy Glasses make me so uncomfortable

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:22 PM PST

Random gen maps from 7D2D console (from crackpot)

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:41 AM PST

My friend was trying to mine some of that dank blood moon ore.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:18 AM PST

Returning Player

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:37 PM PST

I haven't played this game in over 5 months and I was wanting to know if they added two things that I always was wanting.

Increased maximum players per server Open joining servers sort of like DayZ

submitted by /u/SowrNA
[link] [comments]

7 day calculator. There's probably a million out there, but just in case...

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:34 PM PST

paste this into a text document and save as a .bat file enjoy

@echo off echo ----------------------- echo Simple DAY 7 calculator echo ----------------------- :TOP echo. echo What day is it today? echo. color 07 set /p currentday= set /a result = %currentday%/7 set /a answer = %result%+1 set /a final = %answer%*7 set /a nextday = %final%+7 set /a test = %final%-7 if %currentday%==%test% ( echo --------------------------------------- echo TODAY echo --------------------------------------- color 40 ) else ( echo --------------------------------------- echo NEXT DAY7 IS DAY %final% and %nextday% echo ---------------------------------------) timeout 6 cls goto TOP 
submitted by /u/DrM4D
[link] [comments]

Trying to make my first base with cement

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:13 AM PST

I'm trying to figure out what distance I have to build support pillars for an elevated base. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

submitted by /u/igcipd
[link] [comments]

Silver/Gold/Diamond Deposits in War of the Walkers Mod

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:03 PM PST

[PC] Mod Help - War of the Walkers

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:48 PM PST

So my friend died at the start of the map before he could use his crate, and then he died trying to recover that body, meaning no starter crate. Is there a way to push him past the first quest so he can get the class quests?

submitted by /u/ShttrdWrld
[link] [comments]

What is there to do late game?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:14 PM PST

Me and my friends have been playing on our first world for a while now with vanilla, default settings. We are up to day 80 and feel pretty comfortable in our base. Horde nights are currently extremely frame-y but not really threatening with all the defenses we have. Our gamestage is 1000+ with 3 people sharing one base. We have kind of run out of things to do aside from trying to max the gamestage out at 4096, and looting to get parts to make perfect guns. Does the game get radically harder at some point or is there something interesting to do? I guess at some point we will either need to start a new world with much harder settings or can we add mods to our existing world?

submitted by /u/warmowed
[link] [comments]

Concrete Question

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:17 PM PST

Normally I live that nomadic life when I play but wanted to change things up a bit and start messing with base building, with that being said I've placed some concrete blocks but noticed they're only at 1500 health why is it that prefab buildings have their concrete blocks at 3000 health?

Also which is better nail gun vs. claw hammer at upgrading blocks? It's taking me like 5 whacks with a claw hammer to upgrade a scrap iron frame into concrete or maybe I just need to max out my construction perk?

submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
[link] [comments]

How to utilize landmines?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:21 PM PST

How do you guys make use of your mines? I've spent over 300 hours in this game and I have never used one..

submitted by /u/PinkMitsubishi
[link] [comments]

What are the best mods to play single player?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:32 PM PST

I've only recently started playing but am interested in finding some fun/difficult mods I can download and try out.

submitted by /u/richtofin115
[link] [comments]

Anyone have any idea if they are gonna fix the darkness? [Xbox one]

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:23 AM PST

This is a fucking joke. I had to turn the gamma up, and not I can see, but it all looks like trash!

submitted by /u/notgodpo
[link] [comments]

Will any traps set of mines?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:05 AM PST

If I position a mine infront of a dart shooting trap properly will the mine explode? If not the dart trap would any of them detonate a mine?

submitted by /u/iamjason10
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.