Pokémon GO - The capture boxes are broken!!!!!!


The capture boxes are broken!!!!!!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:17 PM PST

[ART] Oh whale, if this is what it takes, 400 candies you shall have.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:22 AM PST

[Humor] Wild Wailord would be awesome

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:22 PM PST

[Complaint] Please remove sudowoodo from 10km eggs!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:48 PM PST

I just hatched my first 10km egg in forever and it was a sudowoodo!

This is really frustrating since it spawns every here.

So please Niantic, if your seeing this, then please remove sudowoodo from 10km egg pool, or just out of eggs in general.

submitted by /u/JerAke7
[link] [comments]

Poor Wurmple

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:36 AM PST

[Complaint] Once you click “I’m a passenger,” sightings should stop blanking.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:02 AM PST

It's bad enough that just casually walking around, I'm can barely keep sightings up for 5 minutes - if my guy drifts for even a second everything disappears. Even when my friends drive me around and I'm genuinely a passenger, the game insists I shouldn't play while driving...

...except I'm not.

When I click "I'm a passenger," regardless of whether or not I actually am one (in my case, I'm always a passenger because I don't drive), it means I've accepted the warning and am takin he responsibility of my own safety into my own hands. I shouldn't be punished for being a passenger - I'm not putting myself in direct danger because I'm not driving. So the sightings shouldn't blank out every 2 seconds! But that's just my opinion.

submitted by /u/PokeMasterSeif
[link] [comments]

Weather bonus gone

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:31 PM PST

Few of my friends and I are experiencing no weather bonus. Anyone else having this problem? Reports from Morrow, GA. Confirmed it's not a device problem.

submitted by /u/highonbamboo
[link] [comments]

How my local PoGo community rallied for One of Our Own

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:35 PM PST

When raids started, it was hard finding players outside of your own small circle. We are in a medium size town. Very little gym turnover. I started a Raid chat on FB with 9 other players. In a week we grew to 50 and now we have a waiting list. One day while at work, a young man and his friends came in and noticed all my Pokémon stuff around the store and asked if any of us play PoGo. My clerk said that we both did but that I was a hardcore player and raider. They commiserated over being Instinct and not having any luck taking gyms. He added us on FB and my clerk added him to our chat. He was ecstatic over finding friends who were just as excited about playing as he was. He threw himself in with vigor and raided hard. He loved to battle Ttar and did every legendary raid he could. He worked at our local university and would keep us posted on raids there.

He had been quiet since Christmas. He didn't feel well but we fully expected him to be out in force this week.

He passed away today. He was 31. He was smart, nerdy, joyful, hilarious, and well loved.

The entire community all teams, agreed to turn every gym in town yellow. It's been countless messages and a true Team Harmony effort to maintain them.

We were his chosen family. And his absence will be felt as long as we all play this game.

The game is a lot of things. Frustrating. Unfair. Redundant.

But Niantic wanted this game to bring people together.

We hate that this was why. But we are so grateful it did.

submitted by /u/prairieterror21
[link] [comments]

So salty about this Pokémon running. I know it’s my fault! I was excited to catch it and was taking a video to show it off...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:29 AM PST

Ludicolo is freaking awesome!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:02 PM PST

Thing is, most of us are happy to buy Raid Passes without any hope of ever getting an EX Raid, so why not just remove EX Raids from the game?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:23 AM PST

I mean
1) If EX Raids are here to make you money, Niantic, many players are happy to buy Premium Raid passes regularly because we enjoy raiding Legendaries and the rewards it brings (OP Pokemon, TMs, Rare Candy etc)
2) If EX Raids are here to 'keep some Pokemon rare' well you've failed since some people have 6 Mewtwo already while others have 0

It's OK to admit that the system is broken and unnecessary, but this whole 'no communication thing' is not what we wanted after the event ended.

submitted by /u/SirLucksalot
[link] [comments]

Pokémon GO coming to China in second half of 2018

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:54 AM PST

Constant raids ruined my rural pokemon community

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:38 AM PST

This is kind of a rant I guess, but I wonder if anyone else has a similar experience. I've played since launch in isolation in my community, rarely running into the local people who played. Then, once raids happened, the community was everywhere. Initially, it was unorganized. We'd run around looking for raids and talking and catching. But it was FUN. I think this is exactly what Niantic had in mind when raids were released.

Eventually, we organized. WhatsApp and Discord and Facebook and everything else. Raids started to feel more like a chore; something you jumped out of the house to do instead of raiding while playing to ensure you don't miss the set time. It was no longer organic.

A few weeks/months of this, and things got a little weird - people showing up with five devices and different accounts. Catching TONS of legendaries on each account. I became the weird one who needed to specify that I could join the raid with "my one account".

Now, it's even worse. The discord/WhatsApp raid notifications are filled with the same people saying they will "poof" or "spirit" to the raid. With their multiple accounts. This doesn't allow people like me, who actually play the game, enough time to get ready and leave the house and drive to a raid. I'm not sure how this happened. It may be an overabundance of raids, but I can sincerely say I'm not in the minority of people in my town who actually play the game without breaking the TOS. I don't want to come off as elitist, but I don't understand the fun of "poofing" or magically appearing places - and I especially don't understand the usage of multiple accounts. I don't have a solution, but just wanted to express my disappointment with the way things have gone down the past few months.

submitted by /u/GrindGoat
[link] [comments]

My little brother being sacrificed at some Mayan ruins

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:10 PM PST

Cheers everyone, have a pleasant 2018!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:26 PM PST

I’m curious who wrote these pokestop descriptions, and who thought it was a good idea to let them do so

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:08 PM PST

My girlfriend renamed Jolteon.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:52 PM PST

We were sitting at a gym when she turned to me and asked, "will you ever be able to evolve the eevee into something besides Flareon, Vaporeon, and Lightning Bolteon?"

I kind of want to call them that now.

submitted by /u/alexanderjamilton
[link] [comments]

"Whenever it meditates, this Pokémon always loses its concentration and focus. As a result, its training never ends."

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:40 PM PST

Portals not syncing to Pokemon GO after weeks despite Niantic's tweet about bringing more pokestops from ingress. More data inside (long post).

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:45 AM PST

What’s the easiest way to save pokeballs?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:00 PM PST

I need help with how to save as many pokeballs as possible, do you guys buy pokeballs? Or do you have a way to save them?

submitted by /u/PGoatultimateKNIGHTS
[link] [comments]

I moved to the city recently from a rural town I think I’m in heaven

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:00 PM PST

[Question] Pokemon Go Stream?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:42 PM PST

Hi All, I know there's a few big YouTubers who produce Pokemon Go content (i.e. MYSTIC7, Trainer Tips and Reversal) and a handful of smaller ones but I fail to see many streams. Is this something people are interested in? Something between 1-2 hours, almost like a podcast, where the chat can bring up topics for discussion, go through evolutions etc. I've been saving my gen 3 evolutions so far and wanted to stream it but I wan't sure if there would be any interest. Just fielding opinions cause I'd love to stream. Cheers

submitted by /u/vincethemagician
[link] [comments]

After catch "Collector bonus"?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:17 PM PST

After a catch of a pokemon one in a great while will see a "Collector bonus" of 100xp, how does that happen?

submitted by /u/NghtySqrl
[link] [comments]

[Complaint] Niantic, I realize I need to use AR+ in a safe location. Can you stop the pop up please? Also AR+ honestly kind of sucks

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:02 PM PST

So every single time I begin an encounter with AR+ enabled, I get a big bulky pop up telling me to make sure I'm using it in a safe location. Wtf? Why show it EVERY TIME? How bout once when I first enable it?

So I click a rattata and attempt to catch it with AR+ enabled. After waving my phone around like an idiot, I find a piece of Tall Grass. I click it, and out pops a rattata. Only, it seems i was too close because instantly the rattata flees?

Niantic please fix AR+

submitted by /u/NewtonPippin
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.