Diablo - Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 01/02/18


Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 01/02/18

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 28 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Why do my stats change when I exit and re enter the menu?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:11 PM PST

Hey guys

I'm pretty new to the game. I'm playing a DH at the moment, level 50 or so.

If I get a new weapon, attach it, my dps will go up, but if I exit the inventory and re enter the value changes. The opposite also happens (dmg can go up after exiting inventory and re entering).

Same happens with gem. I add a emerald to my chest piece (for +20 Dex) yet my dps went from 9k to 7k, and then when I exited the menu and re-entered it went even lower to 6.3k.

Any mechanic here I'm not aware of?

Edit: figured it out, for some reason when I'm moving and check I have 10k dps, but if I stand still and check it's 6.6k. Any reason for this?

submitted by /u/FedoraTippinGood
[link] [comments]

Anyone else getting Error Code 1016?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:57 PM PST

Randomly can be in a game for less than 10 seconds and I get booted with this error.

Also the battle.net website does not even load for me to check forums there for solutions.

Maybe bnet experiencing issues or does it work for everyone else?

submitted by /u/BlackLionLabs
[link] [comments]

I have some questions regarding Pestilence Corpse Lance BK Necromancer

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:39 PM PST

Hey, I am playing Necro this season because I wanted to try Bosskiller and because it's obligatory to do Rathma Runs this season and I wanted to do some Runs as DPS and not only support.

However, I am terrible at Boss Killer Necro, even at lower tiers (110+). Therefore, I have some questions for all the BK Necros out here and I'm asking for some tips.

My first questions are for the equip itself:

  1. How much CDR should I have? I know it should be on every piece possible but how much % is it then?
  2. Crit Chance is not needed because I have 100% via Brittle Touch rune, however it seems like Attack Speed is also really important. Is there any other reason besides Stricken Stacks?

Now my questions regarding the gameplay:

  1. What are the Go-To times for 110+? Are they considered Speeds? At what time should you be aiming for? It seems to be really dependant on the maps/elites.
  2. Do you play every grift/every map? Some maps are terrible and they need to be in favour of the WD to be able to be completed.
  3. When do I start doing my Rotation? As some of my damage comes from random Corpse Lances and I'm aiming at the elites, I need to wait for the Trash to die, however, sometimes there's 5 or more mobs still alive and I can't kill the elites then. What do I do then?
  4. Are you, and if yes, how are you supposed to kill Juggernaut/Illusionists/Health Links/Shielding Elites?
  5. Bosses with adds are terrible for Necromancer, for example Hamelin, how do I still kill him?

Here's my Necromancer's equip, please tell me what I need to change and if you got any tips for me.

submitted by /u/Tholoth420
[link] [comments]

Humans are far more powerful than angels and demons.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:21 AM PST

It seems that way when you think about it, even before Diablo III, even before nephilims; during the first event in Tristram, it took only three humans, who aren't special in any particular way, to defeat Diablo, arguably the most powerful demon hell had to offer. In Diablo II, they did it again, except this time a group of seven heroes managed to not only slay ALL the hell lords, but also manage to fight through hordes of demons into the center of hell and kill Diablo again.

submitted by /u/morasyid
[link] [comments]

Are there any mainly NS EU clans accepting lower paragon levels for rifting etc?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:15 PM PST

Hey there, I'm a vanilla player/s1 RoS player and I've recently returned and have become super into the game again, I've shot up to 1000+ paragon in a week ( Low I know but it's increasing quickly) and I've cleared a 95 solo GR, I know I'm lower paragon but playing solo is starting to get a little bit lonely and I was wondering if there were any active clans that accepted/ played with lower paragon players such as myself? I have support barb builds etc, but I was mainly just hoping for people to play with/talk to,

Cheers! :)

submitted by /u/SnorlaxForQueen
[link] [comments]

So what are the chances of two of these dropping from a single Greater Rift run?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:32 PM PST

I didn't even know these existed in the game, went to Google it and damn, these seem like a pain in the ass to get. Should I keep them for end game weapons?

https://i.imgur.com/rQdDheh.png

submitted by /u/gr4ndm4st3rbl4ck
[link] [comments]

Is Diablo III: Eternal Collection worth buying on Xbox One if I have the PC version?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:26 AM PST

How is the Xbox One X version? Is it worth buying again if I own the pc version?

submitted by /u/rbyrnes15
[link] [comments]

Can i reach all achievements when i buy the game ?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:15 AM PST

i was wondering if i could reach all achievements when i start playing the game? like can i get 100% ?

submitted by /u/xjohnnyboy69x
[link] [comments]

Worth playing on ps3?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:24 AM PST

I'm a broke ass janitor who doesnt want/hasn't got a PS4 yet. Anyone play on ps3 and enjoy themselves? I'm not super into online stuff but I'd like to occasionally co op as the situation arises.

submitted by /u/Sookschool
[link] [comments]

[D2] a question about hell/mf

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:46 AM PST

I want to run a skeleton necromancer for MF, cause I heard he can get away with little to none gear and I like necros more than sorces. So I currently just run (and waste time, still it's very addictive) with my bonespear build for nightmare Meph... can I respec (I'm level 71) to skeletons/mastery/corpse exp and do well in hell? I have "almost" no gear, mostly stuff for mf (tal's belt, rare gloves/boots with 25% mf each and 7 perf topazes in helm/armor, Rhyme and White).

Bone necro does pretty well in Nightmare (I could do almost a full taxi for my brothers account, up to Ancients, White/Lidless/Magefist are more than enough), but I feel he's reaching the peak of his potential before expensive stuff I can hardly afford now. Is it significantly easier to just run skellies? Is it viable in hell? From what I found I "should" be able to do okay. I basically want to be able to taxi up to hell forge, since this way I would be able to at least try to have a shot at higher runes.

submitted by /u/stysiaq
[link] [comments]

Just a quick question about the original Diablo

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:51 PM PST

Been playing the first Diablo and I'm on floor 3. Just curious if this game is very story/lore heavy, and am I just playing through the 15 or 20 floors under the church place, is that the whole game? or does the story move on from there? At the moment it feels more like... just a dungeon crawler kinda deal, with a bit of story to give context to why i'm clearing out the floors. I play a lot of RPGs and generally they can be a bit of a time sink. I wanna play Diablo casually and just do a floor every now and again, so I can devote my free time more toward other RPGs that I wanna play, but if it does get very story heavy later on, please let me know :) Thanks for any advice guys

submitted by /u/Havok636
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.