Diablo - A necromancer is just a really late healer


A necromancer is just a really late healer

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:20 AM PST

"You're too late doc... he's already dead..."

cracks knuckles "I didn't get my medical license revoked for nothing"

submitted by /u/tallginger89
[link] [comments]

Deleted Tweet from Sean White

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:59 PM PST

https://i.gyazo.com/9884b92b8c8a2e04a1ef5e78ef4969ff.png

Presumably referencing the speculation post. Constellations though?

Edit: replaced with "I don't know about anyone else but I do love looking at constellations!"

submitted by /u/vidar501
[link] [comments]

I just noticed the health globes in cow rift floors are steaks.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:56 AM PST

D1 issue. Can't get my game past the blizzard north title screen. I changed compatibility and color to 8-bit. Can't seen to fix this.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:56 PM PST

New player with a few questions

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:42 PM PST

After starting the game, I levelled a hardcore nonseasonal necro up to 70. I'm trying to get the rathma or the pestilence set for GRs, but I'm a little confused as to whether I should be doing neph rifts, bounties, or greater rifts. A friend of mine that plays on a different platform mentioned that it might be more time efficient to level a new seasonal character and get the free set. Any nonrelated newb tips appreciated

submitted by /u/MoeReggieJaxon
[link] [comments]

[Crusader][Blessed Shield]Holy or Fire?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:11 PM PST

Whats the opinions on Fire or Holy for Blessed Shield? I -feel -like Holy is better, but all of the builds I see are Fire based. What's the reasoning behind it?

I'm currently pushing GR 90 solo with Holy build. Should I be swapping to fire? What's the reasoning behind it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/natuutan
[link] [comments]

If I haven't played since ROS, what have I missed?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:33 PM PST

Finally got around to picking up rise of the necromancer and was wondering if there are any major changes I may have missed out on that I should catch up with?

submitted by /u/janimck
[link] [comments]

Struggling with (survival with) Firebirds.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:11 PM PST

Hey guys, I need your help again. I lately tried the firebird wizard. When I went in Grift 75-80 I died like nonstop. Is my gear just too bad? The damage was there, but I just died every 10 seconds or so. I tried The version with halo and and the one with Karinis, both the same. Another general question? How important is it to take elites with you? And how exactly do you do it? They stop following me after some meters most of the time. Edit: I already swapped out BotP for Eso. Alt., still the same problems. Thanks for helping! https://www.d3planner.com/354567688

Edit 2: Another point: I also built a Tal vyr speed set - up, but there I died even mor often. If you could have a look there too? https://www.d3planner.com/173847563

submitted by /u/Luscarora
[link] [comments]

IF we get a Druid in Diablo 3, at any point, what would you think his/her class items would be?

Posted: 17 Jan 2018 11:21 PM PST

I would bet on:
* Pelt (duh...) for an armor piece and
* One/Two-handed Javelin/Spear for weapon since Claws are taken by the Monk.

submitted by /u/bamzelot
[link] [comments]

I have Restraint but its hard to Focus

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:45 PM PST

I have an Ancient Restraint sitting in my stash just waiting for a Focus to drop now i've had that restraint for a while now and been playing on and off but for the last two days i've had AT LEAST 4 Restraints drop and not a single Focus... at this point i'm becoming convinced that its bugged and Focus just doesnt drop

submitted by /u/MasterCoCos
[link] [comments]

Black screen...

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:20 AM PST

Has anyone ever been playing and suddenly their monitor goes to a black screen(mine will also say no signal) but the computer stays running. i can't seem to fix or figure out why this is happening. it makes it so i have to turn my computer off by holding the power button. Has anyone else had this happen. is it the game? or the computer doing this?. It ONLY happens when i play diablo.

submitted by /u/Thamati123
[link] [comments]

Uliana Monk vs WW Barb

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:07 AM PST

Right now I am playing a WW Barb and doing decently with it casually doing 60-70 grifts solo. I wanted to switch things up a little bit and one of my buddies is also doing the same. We decided to play characters that we have never done before, mine being a Monk. After leveling and getting some set items (trying to get all of Uliana's set after looking at some builds) I noticed that at least for me the Monk is pretty lack luster. I don't have all of the Uliana's set items or the weapons needed for the build I found on Icy Veins, but Right now I'm running out of time on level 30 grifts solo. Should I keep going with my Monk or just go back to old reliable with my Barb?

submitted by /u/thefanboy55
[link] [comments]

Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - 01/18/18

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 244 of Thursday Help Desk.

This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.