DayZ - Pink team vs Blue team! Amphibia Madness!


Pink team vs Blue team! Amphibia Madness!

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 05:19 AM PST

Lirik is streaming DayZ right now

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:07 AM PST

https://www.twitch.tv/lirik

They need to remove the ruin thing, nobody likes to get ruined gear from a guy

Don't hate me but i kinda agree with him

submitted by /u/VasiliiZaicev
[link] [comments]

Any word on the thing yet?

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 07:58 AM PST

Optimization Help

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 07:09 AM PST

I'll start off by saying my system sort of sucks. It's a laptop because that's all I could afford when I got it a few years ago. Something to note: I am getting ready to invest in a heftier system to build myself, it just won't be really soon and I'd like to continue playing, just at better FPS.

Specs: Lenovo Z50-75 laptop 1TB HDD 8GB RAM AMD A10 APU @1.9 GHz, but spikes to 2.5 a lot Radeon R7 graphics, 2GB VRAM

Any help here is appreciated. I've tried a few things like adjusting in game settings and messing with the config files. But I don't think I've got the right balance yet. For now, I get about 10-15 FPS around towns and 20-25 in open areas. Around players, I drop to a steady 10.

submitted by /u/freesedevon
[link] [comments]

I got a really nice double kill

Posted: 23 Jan 2018 06:38 AM PST

Lirik getting some apples

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:30 AM PST

What made DayZ Mod?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:15 AM PST

Hey there r/DayZ!

I'm currently trying to collect some data on what exactly about made DayZ Mod immersive for players. If you could take a little bit of time, and let me know what you enjoyed most from DayZ Mod it would be greatly appreciated! For me personally it was the constant feeling of being on edge, and fearing losing all my gear.

I'll update the post after a week or so with the results of what I've collected.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Loving all the replies thanks so much guys!

submitted by /u/Nightm4reActual
[link] [comments]

Flying in DayZ

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:16 AM PST

Broken down before sunset

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:06 AM PST

DayZ Mini Clips #7! | Tips and Tricks! | JaySitty

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 04:59 PM PST

Is this a normal dying animation in this patch?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 01:08 PM PST

Current DayZ Loot Help!!

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:38 PM PST

Hey guys, Just picked back up in DayZ. Been maybe a year or so since o last really played. Where are the best locations for finding food and gear? Is it fairly common in certain areas or is it all just completely random? I appreciate the help. Thanks

submitted by /u/bouchdon85
[link] [comments]

Should Spawn Locations be more spread out, from Novo to West of Elektro, just before Cherno? STRAW POLL

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:16 AM PST

Chillin' by the fire

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:05 AM PST

He Admitted it.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:26 PM PST

DayZ in 2018

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:46 PM PST

The Island - Dayz Survivor Ep 7 - Baby Nades.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:29 PM PST

Persistence times

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:27 AM PST

Does anybody have any up to date persistence times on items? I recently learned that yellow protector cases last a long time like barrels and it has made me curious as to what else can be used to make a persistent stash since barrels can be hard to come by. Also the devs should really implement a way for us to see this info in game possibly by inspecting the item, especially with base building on the way.

submitted by /u/NalMac
[link] [comments]

When will be next DayZ sale on Steam?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:02 AM PST

My account got hacked and I am looking to buy DayZ again, since I can't just not play it :D Any ideas when is the next sale for bohemia games?

submitted by /u/d0vy
[link] [comments]

Video of all my great memories of 2015 DayZ!

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:22 AM PST

Just a few clips I put together to show the good times i had on this game. Thank you for checking it out. I plan on doing a 2016 and 2017 video also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smtE11-NJ5s

submitted by /u/USNBravo64
[link] [comments]

Poor guy glitched out );

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:32 AM PST

Does DayZ have any hope of a resurgence in player base ?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 05:01 PM PST

Sure looks bleak, the player base is on life support LINK and you know people aren't buying the game as much especially with that insane price. Gotta be close to losing money on the game, only a matter of time in my opinion before the devs label this game a lost cause and make big cut backs to development where it's basically just on life support and then followed by a shut down shortly thereafter.

submitted by /u/TheWretchedMass
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.