Smite - I did a charity stream and said if we hit $1000 I would get a smite related tattoo. I am a man of my word. Thank you Smite Community.


I did a charity stream and said if we hit $1000 I would get a smite related tattoo. I am a man of my word. Thank you Smite Community.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:48 PM PST

Hatmaster defends his status as the alpha-male

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:46 PM PST

I am desperately hoping for a significantly bigger item pool in Season 5

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:20 PM PST

Every roles build tend to be so shallow and some roles only have like, 9 viable items on some gods. I think this is really disappointing and one of the most lacking parts of Smite especially compared to other MOBA's. If you're not tanking and not playing a complex god, your builds tend to be incredibly linear. I don't really care if some trees are broken to start off with if they introduce a ton, it will be so worth it in the long run.

submitted by /u/Bmoot44
[link] [comments]

Can we just take a second to talk about Zhong Kui?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:18 PM PST

Zhong Kui has to be my favourite god in Smite, from day 1 of me picking up the game i loved him, he can be built and played so many different ways and is just all round awesome. I'm just sad he gets no love from Hi-Rez, i don't even know how long it's been since he's had a new skin, i wanna see some love for my boy

submitted by /u/Squirtacular
[link] [comments]

Xbalanque Gender Bender

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:58 AM PST

Look what I got in a godlike

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:46 AM PST

I'm suprised Cu Chulainn hasn't gotten a furious emote yet

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:51 PM PST

He's god based off of rage, and he still doesn't have one. Like pls Hi-rez, this is literally unplayable

submitted by /u/ThothsBook
[link] [comments]

Got my first penta today

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:16 PM PST

Xaliea with the hot reads

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:32 AM PST

Why is the Smite reddit community so Dramatic?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:40 PM PST

So lets start off by saying, I'm not trying to call someone out, Im just curious.

I'm pretty up to date on the fact that people are not up to date. Everyone seems to be hung up things that dont matter. Tak the laid back style of Hi-rez's approach, which I happen to love. Let hindu talk a little shit. I love it. Anyone with common sense knows he is being sarcastic. And if you dont know, you need to learn. As someone who works in an extremely politically correct work enviroment. I wish I could work with their culture. So do people sometimes take it a bit too far? Yes. Ill take that over the "We will investigate the situation and make a decision as information comes available" -Hirez Bluesky. Then never follow up on the decision. Bottom line. People are pansies. Quit being dramatic. Yes this is a shitpost. You will never get the 39 seconds of your life back. They are mine now.

submitted by /u/TheDirtyAlpaca
[link] [comments]

I was queueing with a friend a casual conquest game and this happend

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:56 PM PST

So, I just got Final Form for no reason

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:47 AM PST

Rama with the hand trap. There is no escape

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:52 PM PST

When can we get a HUD customization option for console like they have on PC?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:02 AM PST

Ullr buff needs to be reverted

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:13 AM PST

I'm a tryhard ullr main who has put way too much time into playing the character and learning the mechanics and all I can say is that this buff needs to be reverted. The argument about the ullr buff at this point is dead but after playing this buff over and over again I cannot get over the complete ridiculousness of the character. Before the buff you had to ability based to 100-0 the enemy team and with the new buff I can keep up with the meta with auto attack based and STILL 100-0 the other team. Not to mention his ability to clear wave at level 3 and his early game pressure means he is almost completely unbeatable in conquest of the player has a small amount of skill and this takes away the element of wanting to get good with his mechanics like I spent over a year doing and it makes me feel like I wasted my time with the buff which makes him so easy to play.

I just want to see the buff reverted as I hate to see the company of my favourite game do actions like this just so they can get some extra money from their tier 5 skin.

submitted by /u/tryhard-ullr-main
[link] [comments]

Video about some of the best Skin Concepts from Reddit!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:55 AM PST

A song i made with some Anubis voice lines

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:58 PM PST

Compliment A Main

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:22 AM PST

Lets have a fun post about kittens and rainbows! State your main, then someone else will compliment the living shit out of you like never before!

submitted by /u/Godofyawn
[link] [comments]

Quality of Life: Add volume sliders to teammates mics

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:05 PM PST

For when you think someones mic is way too loud but you still wanna hear their calls

submitted by /u/DerpyJimmy
[link] [comments]

Hirez expo ticket

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:30 PM PST

Due to life problems I won't be able to go to hirez expo. I'm looking to sell my ticket pm me if interested.

submitted by /u/Amediocrealmond
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] What is the most fun ability to land in your opinion? Or what's the most fun god to play ?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:41 PM PST

I'm not talking about toxic combos, just real, real fun abilities!

Mine is Groover pull Without the root. Landing them makes all my team spam VER or VEW and you see both teams spamming abilities not knowing what to do, running around like chickens.

What's yours ?

Edit_1 : I got Helping Hand Achievement because of the pull. I think it's one of the rarest Achievements get ! Or at least, needs alot of hard work and follow up.

submitted by /u/XerXesKay
[link] [comments]

Vamana's passive caps at 64 power

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:37 PM PST

i was in jungle practice today testing out gods so i built Vamana all physical protections and the number on his meter wont go any higher than 64 even in his colossal form Hi-rez please fix my big boy

Edit: so I have indeed found out that he caps at 65 power thanks for all the help

submitted by /u/Quinchie
[link] [comments]

Athena

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:21 AM PST

Goddess of CC. Any tips to play this awesome guardian

submitted by /u/MinotaurBomber
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.