Skyrim - Guard got confused


Guard got confused

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:38 PM PST

#SavePlayer1 - campaign by Bethesda in support of single player games like Skyrim

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:18 PM PST

I love this mod so much. He always says exactly what I was thinking on my first playthrough.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:01 PM PST

Cleverbot's a damn Thalmor spy...

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:33 PM PST

You okay?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 01:04 AM PST

Climates of Tamriel are sure to capture the feeling of snowy weather. First mod that actually does that right for me.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 04:44 AM PST

Probably the best Skyrim photo I’ve ever taken. Ps4 modded.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:32 PM PST

This post from my hometown

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:38 AM PST

Come at me bro

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:59 AM PST

Although you never see Namira in Skyrim, I painted what I thought she would look like:

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:43 PM PST

I've passed this place a thousand times but never seen this. What is it?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 06:46 AM PST

On Sunday it will be 7 Years and i still get goosebumbs

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 02:42 AM PST

TIL Miraak can appear in skyrim

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:30 PM PST

Killed a dragon and the cunt walks up and takes the soul and dipped.

submitted by /u/Paperplanez106
[link] [comments]

My obsession on picking up every book I can find is starting to be a problem

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:17 PM PST

Oh no... ;( F

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 01:19 AM PST

Villain mod and Gul'dan build

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 07:20 AM PST

Is there a mod that makes you evil(actual evil, not just dark magic)?

I want to make a build(Please come with suggestions) to match Gul'dan from WoW. I think it could be really fun to play in Skyrim.

submitted by /u/AbrohamLincon
[link] [comments]

indeed.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:48 PM PST

Imperial Soldier and I were good friends

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:36 PM PST

Thanks reddit

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:04 PM PST

After seeing endless posts about skyrim on reddit I finally decided to see what it's all about. So I decided to buy it. Not going to lie I wasn't all that impressed at the beginning. But after riverwood I slowly got around to it. And now I'm addicted as fuck. So thank your edits for introducing this gem of a game to me. If only I bought it when it released, although I probably didn't have any money back then.

Btw I've come to realise there are tons of Mods for this game.can anyone tell me Which ones are a must to install

submitted by /u/blackacevoid
[link] [comments]

Skyrim Birthday Present Recommendations.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 06:08 AM PST

A friend has been playing Skyrim - PS3 for 4 months.

I think it's called Elder Scrolls. In the game, there was a bug - a horse floating on air (I don't have anymore information).

Do you know what number Skyrim this is, and what is the Skyrim release called after that?

Or what would be a good birthday present for them?

Thanks

submitted by /u/rad_surfie
[link] [comments]

Xbox One overhaul mod suggestions?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 05:46 AM PST

Hello fellow Skyrim players! I'm currently in a bit of a pickle and I need some help from the community to assist me with something. I'm wondering what list of graphic/lighting/weather mods I can use on the Xbox version that doesn't take up too much data (So I have space for gameplay mods) and still looks good. I have struggled to find a good combination of mods that work well and I'm wondering if anyone can leave me some suggestions.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Dreadnal
[link] [comments]

When applying for college turns into fighting a bunch of zombies with a ghost

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:31 PM PST

When you apply for college but then it becomes you doing chores for the college you're haven't even been accepted to yet which basically becomes you running a one man archeological excavation which basically turns into a deadly battle between a music college applicant and a bunch of armed corpses and at the same time this college applicant is following a ghost he knows nothing about but it's ok because 25 dragurs later it turns out he's the guy who wrote the song. Now the ghost is unlocking a magic door for you, quick use the priceless artifacts to open another door. OwO what's this now you and the ghost are fighting off about 30 dragurs in some old throne room. Ok now you can trust the ghost. But wait what's this there's four super powerful dragurs that you send literally no chance against. What dickweed sends an applicant to a music college to do this shit. Can you teach me to sing now fucko?

submitted by /u/lilginga-exe
[link] [comments]

I could not resist.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:33 PM PST

Things you haven't done in Skyrim yet.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:38 PM PST

I've played Skyrim 1,300 hours so far and I've never done theif guild, dark brotherhood, mages guilds, dawnguard.

I've also only beat main quest, dragonborn, companions once.

What are things in Skyrim you haven't done yet that you should of by now?

submitted by /u/zamphire1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.