DayZ - Met Jon in Kamy. We found a car. I drove ya down to Kamenka, and I got geared up. We parted ways. Good ol Jon.


Met Jon in Kamy. We found a car. I drove ya down to Kamenka, and I got geared up. We parted ways. Good ol Jon.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:04 PM PST

Met Mac in Tisy. We got this car working and he helped gear me up. He drove to Gorka alone after I died. On my way to meet him he was ambushed. We parted ways after he rage quit. Good ol Mac.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 01:46 AM PST

Taking a taxi to trader base - DayZ Village

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 05:36 AM PST

Anyone else hear a train in the distance at night?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:36 PM PST

I always play with headphones and I swear I can hear a faint train whistle in the far distance. Anyone else?

submitted by /u/Fubarfrank
[link] [comments]

Actual footage of snow in Chernarus. Merry Christmas r/DayZ!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:37 AM PST

Idea for event in experimental while we wait for .63

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 07:10 AM PST

Devs asked for ideas, well here's one. PVE event where survivors all spawn in on prison island and have to survive zombie hordes attacking the prison. Spawn all doors open and make it so players cant just close doors and hide. You can do this cod style with rounds or just have a zombie spawn counter that increases periodically. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/neeman70
[link] [comments]

I think this would be an awesome Christmas present from the Devs. ( if it's possible)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:14 AM PST

"Are you pointing your gun at me?" says as he points his gun at me.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:18 PM PST

Airfield PvP - German Gameplay

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:12 AM PST

Looking for a buddy.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:22 AM PST

Hey all,

I know this isn't the place to post but the LFG page is irrelevant these days. I've been playing SA for about two years, mostly on my own. Looking for a friend to play on the village with. I'm in my late twenties, from the UK but i live in california, i can play both time zones.

PM me for my steam

submitted by /u/winterfellwilliam
[link] [comments]

Player unloads a silenced M4 on a pack of wolves. [4:55]

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:38 PM PST

DayZ is making problems to my PC

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:16 AM PST

I dont know why but DayZ is missing so many frames andsometimes it kinda crashed and i cant even use taskmanager to close it probably so all i can do is to shut down my whole PC. My Specs are an GEFORCE gtx 1070 inte core I7 7700k 16gb DDR4 Ram and DayZ is running on normal to low settings why? :(

submitted by /u/Vivalavestro
[link] [comments]

I made fun, little video, where i troll my friends. (IMPORTANT - Video is not in english, but i put down english subtitles)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:31 PM PST

How To Create ArmA 2 & ArmA 3 Squad XML [extremely simple!]

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:00 PM PST

DayZ Tips and Tricks - Doggy Bag #1

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:15 PM PST

Dayz .63

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:08 PM PST

My god I'm going to die if .63 doesn't get here yesterday and it's a crappy,leggy game not worth playing but .63 hurry up and get her. I need you so bad.......

Sorry for the sarcasm but I had to post this mindless rant poking fun at theses people that keep complaining about Dayz .63

submitted by /u/Ronthehippie
[link] [comments]

So, what now?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:09 AM PST

I've had a ton of patience for this game and was really hoping for least something new this winter. I thought to myself, "they've delayed this game so many times, it HAS to be near beta by now." But no. Who's really to say beta is even coming out in early 2018 anyway? It probably won't be out until next December. So lame, man. I guess they haven't given up on the game yet, since it's still going but it feels like they have.

submitted by /u/polypeptide4
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.