RuneScape The RS Wiki has hit 40k total pages. That's 40,000 items, skills, quests, NPCs, monsters, bosses, and much more


The RS Wiki has hit 40k total pages. That's 40,000 items, skills, quests, NPCs, monsters, bosses, and much more

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:09 AM PST

Mining & Smithing Content Showcase & Q&A Stream - Tuesday 12th December @ 5pm game time

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:24 AM PST

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow we are hosting a special Mining & Smithing Content Showcase. If you have any questions for the team please leave a comment on this thread!

Watch and take part on Twitch or YouTube at 5 pm game time on Tuesday 12th of December.

Happy Scaping,

Mod Jon

submitted by /u/JagexJon
[link] [comments]

What I imagine every time there's a hate post against rs3

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:25 PM PST

Getting to 120 slayer be like

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:20 AM PST

My bankstand spot REEEEEEEEEEE

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:20 AM PST

Repost: can we have this as a background for the loginscreen?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:15 AM PST

I have made a Telos rotation table for anybody learning Telos.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:12 PM PST

Loot from 14 seconds in F2P

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:35 AM PST

When your Mom knows you're dry for Vitalis

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:35 PM PST

osrs rot vs rs3 rot

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:37 PM PST

Update Looks Great! Merry Christmas!

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:17 AM PST

When you go dry on Reeves, the AoD pet.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:55 PM PST

5 years ago today Jagex released this masterpiece

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:05 AM PST

Can this be the colors for rc ;-;

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:27 AM PST

The G-Nome Project

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:03 AM PST

I got a hsr today and this is the best day of my life

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:47 AM PST

This would be so cool if it had 1 decimal place given this could be 2.9

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:27 PM PST

QOL Request: Allow us to chip Ardy Tele-Tabs to teleport to West Ardy.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:15 PM PST

Updated Professor Oldak

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:34 PM PST

Ring of kinship render

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:54 PM PST

{ REPOST } sceptre of the gods droprate not affected by menaphos winter weekend?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:37 PM PST

so, i'v talked to all the guys i'v been doing pp this weekend, and looking at all their sceptre rates it doesn't seem like the droprate is affected by the weekend, allthough jagex specifically said that the droprate would be doubled. Now, this is just an assumption of mine ofcourse, but...

i'm pretty sure that this happened: they doubled the base droprate of sceptre, wich is 1/625, making it 1/312. But even outside of the weekend the droprate of the sceptre is 1/145 if you have master camouflage outfit or lotd equipped.
So in stead of the sceptre being a 1/73 drop, they made it 4 and a half times rarer.

Could jagex confirm that the droprate has been doubled? I know jmods already replyd to other posts about this, but they always said "im pretty sure" wich means they didn't actually go check the coding. This is an extremely tedious and rare item to get, and it's no fun at all to grind your ass off a whole weekend, just to realise it couldv just been done on the course of months, with the same result.

Hopefully at least this can be fixed for the weekend coming up in 2 weeks, thanks.

submitted by /u/roomay
[link] [comments]

Monthly player count with important updates thing that i made in mspaint

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:56 PM PST

My appreciation of Runescape.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:17 PM PST

I have seen this game grow, die, and rise from the grave. From RuneScape HD (RuneScape 3 to those who were back when combat was simple and EOC never was a thing) to the complete graphical rework which soon set the foundation for EOC and then the RuneScape we have today.

I first heard of RuneScape back in Elementary School when a friend of a friend was playing RuneScape on his laptop on the last day of class. Later down the line, I hit middle school and soon, to be the first day I become officially introduced into RuneScape. September 30th, 2009. My very first day in RuneScape.

I first started out with my friend showing me around and as I explored the game I can remember one of the first few moments of the game. I had found some gold sitting on a countertop in the General Store in Lumbridge, it was 489gp and I remember my first thought being "Holy shit, I'm rich!!" later I found out my friend said that was not very much at all and gave me 200k and walked me to G.E and as we walking I just look around in awe, because RuneScape was the very first REAL game I played as a kid at the time.

Weeks and months passed and as I'm progressing through middle school my friend moved to his old house and we could no longer in real life like we used to, bunking out and playing RuneScape together on our laptops. At this time I started to meet new people in RuneScape, and a meeting of someone who soon became one of my greatest friends that I regret to mention had passed away some time ago, but I will always remember how we met. I was in the Barbarian Outpost and mining to make some money and fighting the barbarians to gain xp. He came out of nowhere and gave a few pointers and told me about the stronghold below and how good xp it was, and show'd me a better way to make money and that was at roaches. He gave me armor for every tier that I would get and once I got to Lv30 he gave me addy armor and helped me get really started. I'll never forget the generosity he gave me.

Over the years, I have come off and on of RuneScape, but never have I quit the game. I always come back to still see the game thriving and growing in design and community, and here's to more years to come! That being said, with RuneScape's Birthday coming right around the corner. I'd like to wish RuneScape a Happy Birthday, and a personal thank you to Jagex and all the wonderful staff that have refined this game.

I have been able to do the things I love and pursue my career. RuneScape has helped me through many times and gave me the love I have for now Computers and my current dream to be an Electrical Engineer. I'm not sure where I would be without this game.

Thank you again, for creating such a wonderful game. You have touched many peoples lives and you will only continue to do so.

submitted by /u/NovaGenetics
[link] [comments]

Pls fix ring of stone clickbox

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:39 PM PST

I have killed 60000 Helwyr.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:50 AM PST

Jagex is it possible to add keybinds to grand exchange?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 12:12 AM PST

I would love if it was possible to like

p = change price

a = change amount

b = buy

s = sell

space = confirm offer

examples ^ (the keys are not the important thing)

I hate when i have to first click what i want change and then type in the numbers, it feels so slow, would be so much more enjoyable for me atleast, if it all could be done through the keyboard. :-)

submitted by /u/pre_cook
[link] [comments]

Oversized chat box in cutscenes??

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:06 AM PST

Hi!

So recently I've had this problem where my chat window is increased to almost 1/4th of the screen when in I'm a cutscene during a quest/ports or similar. I'm not talking about the chat box where character dialogue is taking place but the chat box where I see world announcements, friend chat and so on.

It's very annoying to have to resize this chat box during every single cutscene, does anyone know how to solve this?

Regards

submitted by /u/rs3_showtime
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.