Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:08 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand BDO Economics

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:25 PM PST

What kind of cron stone is this?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 01:19 AM PST

With all the Mystic pics, thought i'd post a cool pic of my Maehwa for a change

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:03 AM PST

Forest fury in real life, doesn't give a JIN gem but it can give you kidneys damage.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:15 AM PST

New player's experience with enhancing so far

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:47 PM PST

Can we have Mystic's short hair for other classes too?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:59 AM PST

And the almost bald too. Come on, the hairstyle is already done <3

submitted by /u/Lottus21
[link] [comments]

2 URUGONS IN 5 BUNDLES!!! Insomnia GM

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:44 PM PST

when you want to keep fishing but you really need to use the bathroom

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:02 PM PST

What's your WC level?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:09 PM PST

They are doing it right.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:33 AM PST

Of Ice and Fire

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:11 PM PST

Love getting T4 Valencia Payouts!!!!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:07 PM PST

NA first?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:10 PM PST

Finally Got To 60...

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:58 AM PST

How was to solo pirates? Don't upboat

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 12:55 AM PST

First, is it worth finding a guild that mainly does pirates if it's going to be my main grinding spot? I have a tri bares (is it really that bad?) 57 witch, and almost all others at 56. What characters have the best sustainability and clearspeed?

Also, what kind of ap do I really need, and is there an easier way to get from/to the island and manage loot in general? I only have one of each maids and don't wanna spend more money.

Thanks 😊

submitted by /u/DarKcS
[link] [comments]

What to do with all those resources?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:51 AM PST

Hi im rather new to the game and i have like 25 workers working for me and i just don't know what to do with all thsoe resources. I know only about making a beer and i make it. But i heard everyone are making crates for trading so i want too. Whats good possible with those?

1) Flax 14500

2) Coal 5700

3) Zinc Ore 7600

4) Copper Ore 2100

5) Cotton 5400

6) White Cedar Timber 8200

7) Old Tree Bark 1200

8) Sky Mushroom 4100

9) Maple Timber 5000

10) Chicken Meat 12000

And etc.

What can i do useful with it?

submitted by /u/Rozari
[link] [comments]

How many failstacks?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:27 AM PST

I have tati godr sphera on DUO and I just got 36 failstacks trying to enchant my armor is it enough to have a good attempt at getting TRI on the godr sphera?

submitted by /u/Epic9898
[link] [comments]

Rip Kzarka

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:50 AM PST

Questions about ultimate weapon reform stone.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:32 AM PST

Hello. I'm currently level 53 ninja and I got some questions about the reform stone.

The stone do say 100% success rate but it still says "There is always a chance of getting an inferior item." Picture

  • What is an inferior item?

  • Can the level degrade on the weapon that I want to upgrade to ultimate?

  • Do I only need one stone to upgrade my DUO: Rosar shortsword from green to yellow?

submitted by /u/VIZHES
[link] [comments]

Time for a snowy adventure!!!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:13 PM PST

Does mystic and striker have the same keybinds?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:59 AM PST

Just wondering, just that's pretty much why i like'd striker, all his keybinds were on very convinient buttons

submitted by /u/RIPpelleett
[link] [comments]

A small holiday event our guild is running!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:53 PM PST

This is the most stressfull game I've ever played. [Useless crap, no need to remember it in comments]

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:12 AM PST

I'd like to say in the begining that English is not my main language so there might be several errors. I'd like to know why do you guys even play this game? Everything you do it's hella stressfully. You farm an entire month to have the currecy just to try several enchants. This morning, since I've managed to get my dande from the NV with the Patrigio Event, I decided to enchant. Let's start with the math. I've bought 400 scrolls in ancient language from the market, used 50 Sharps and nearly 1600 blackstones. It's about 1.280bil. I went from PRI to PRI. Overfailstacked every single enchant. At some point I went DUO at 61 FS. I mean, I really enjoy this game and the grindfest that it have but thats just ridiculous. There's no fun in the enchanting system and apparently it's the only end-game content.

So, I just wondered, what keeps you guys on this game? How do you even find any joy in it? What keeps you log-in every single day on this game?

I'm just looking for motivations, wondered how people find that "Light" to keep going on it.

submitted by /u/leeshao
[link] [comments]

Glove crystals

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:10 AM PST

Hi all. Had a quick question about the glove crystals and what is optimal or what crystals I should put in my gloves. Normally I run the two +2 crit crystals so I have +4 crit and a food hufg gives me the last point for crit. So I normally have 5 casting speed and 5 crit. I play a wizard. Are there other crystals I should use?

submitted by /u/Myrlifax
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.