DayZ - County workers; you had one job


County workers; you had one job

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:09 AM PST

DayZ is Dead: Four Years in Early Access - YouTube

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:41 AM PST

HODL

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:29 PM PST

As much as i'm going to hold on to my bitcoins im gonna hype the beta. Because it will be the benchmark in survival games. There is no reason to think it wont happen. The new engine will offer a gameplay experience you can't compare to anything that is around today since it is tailored to survival. Plus its BI, they love their customers, they deliver, ALWAYS. Youl'd rather support the rats at EA, Activision etc?

The outcome of both strategies will be great pleasure. Just wanted to point that out.

submitted by /u/mel_isntagibson
[link] [comments]

Anyone see textures glitch outwards like this sometimes too?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:53 PM PST

I shot through a zed and hit another, twice

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:45 AM PST

DayZ is Dead: Four Years in Early Access

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:39 AM PST

Anyone still play Arma 2 DayZ mod?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 12:26 AM PST

I've been waiting for payday so I can buy DayZ and give it another try, and I just realized I had Arma 2 hiding in my Steam Library, and that DayZ mod for Arma 2 is free on Steam.. does anyone still play it? How active are the servers?

submitted by /u/Opaqe-Obscurity
[link] [comments]

Loot Cycling/Respawns

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:14 PM PST

So I was just wondering what the deal is with loot spawns and cycles because every time I decide to jump in and give it a go I run through empty towns for hours.

submitted by /u/ozzihero
[link] [comments]

Can I run DayZ smoothly?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:43 PM PST

Can't make a hand drill kit?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:37 PM PST

I have birch bark and a wooden stick, the only option from those is to make a fireplace. Anyone know why? Do I absolutely need oak bark? And if so, where can I find oak trees?

edit - fixed it!! It's true, you need the bark from the darker trees. If you get "birch bark" it won't work. You need the normal bark

submitted by /u/Stupeetdoonoo
[link] [comments]

PVP Moments

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:44 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.