Skyrim - r/skyrim is leaking again


r/skyrim is leaking again

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 03:45 AM PST

Khajiit guards your back.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:52 AM PST

We need your attention,Satan.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:02 PM PST

I don't know what I expected...

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:53 PM PST

Strange Dialogue.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:24 AM PST

I ran into Fallon in Morthal. First thing he says to me is "I don't eat children." Now I'm sitting here thinking that this would be an interesting way to freak out strangers that approach and say, "What's up?"

submitted by /u/Trailblazer017
[link] [comments]

After a successful victory over Windhelm, I decided that Ulfric needed a more comfortable eternal sleep

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:57 PM PST

Was this kid meeting one of the Grey beards in the trailer for "ready player one"?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:51 PM PST

Not partysnax! Sorry too good not to share... (I didn’t kill him btw) but this made me laugh for quite a bit.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:51 PM PST

Switching it up with Tour de Skyrim

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:51 PM PST

This is winter at its finest

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:44 AM PST

Dawn

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:36 PM PST

Choose your side:

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:09 AM PST

If Skyrim had a DLC where you visit another Province, what Province would you want it to be?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:43 AM PST

I would personally like to see either Cyrodiil or Hammerfell. I never got to play any TES Games other than Skyrim, so visiting Cyrodiil and the empire would be nice. Hammerfell would also be cool because Redguard is my favourite race.

submitted by /u/NubOnReddit
[link] [comments]

i must say, this is very thematic

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:12 AM PST

Not all gates opened in Cyrodiil

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:19 PM PST

Tips for a build with the ordonator perk overhaul

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:06 AM PST

So I'm a veteran skyrim player but I have never used this mod before so I was hoping for some tips for a necromancy play though

submitted by /u/draught_marrow
[link] [comments]

Help me decide please. New player here. PS4 version, or PC with a bad old laptop?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:40 AM PST

Hi guys. I've tried this game a long time ago thanks to a friend on my laptop. It didn't really run as I expected. It run like 40-30 FPS, and in fights sometimes it dropped below that. And it was on medium settings (and it was the original edition, not the retextured). Since then, I bought a PS4, and I am thinking on buying the game, since I wanted to start a new rpg, and this is one of the best I heard. So my question is, Do you think I should buy it to my PS4 for double the price with nice graphics or etc, or should I buy it to my shitty laptop and struggle with fps. Also what are the opinions about the PS4 version? Is it good? Is it worth the price?

submitted by /u/Methroy
[link] [comments]

Skyrim in general!

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:17 AM PST

What is the one thing about Skyrim that makes you play the game so much?

submitted by /u/NewcastleMatt92
[link] [comments]

Should I join the Imperials?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:59 AM PST

Hold on before you guys say join Stormcloaks, I've already done the whole side quest for the war siding with the StormCloaks. But my computer stopped working and I had to buy a new one. Do you guys recon it'll be worth it joining the Imperials on my second time round? And would it be worth it in the end?

submitted by /u/SegwayToursInHell
[link] [comments]

WHO IS THE BEST COMPANION??

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:27 PM PST

I've been pretty loyal to Lydia, but I think its time to move on.

submitted by /u/exalasherifxox
[link] [comments]

To you we give Praise! We are but maggots writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:00 AM PST

Slavery is unacceptable...

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:23 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.