Pokémon GO - My experience with cloudy weather so far


My experience with cloudy weather so far

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 10:07 AM PST

The seek to find out how to evolve Wurmple continues!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:12 AM PST

Best night of my life

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:41 PM PST

The story behind this one. I look at my phone, and there is a tyranitar about a block away from my house. I go over, throw ten balls, then my phone dies. I am crushed, because the tyranitar has ???s over its head. I go home plug in my phone. After 20 nail biting minutes of my phone not turning on, I see that the tyranitar did not run from me, as it wasn't In my journal. I see there are 3 mins left on it, so I race over, with 2 different shoes, and catch it first ball. CP: 3091

submitted by /u/22sstancliff
[link] [comments]

Rare candies should not be categorized as storage items.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:47 PM PST

Problem - Even with a maxed bag I find myself having to constantly make room and having rare candies that I wish I could save for upcoming brawlers occupying that precious space just isn't working. So what should be done?

Idea - Increasing the bag would help but then it'd just make us want to hoard them again and just lead us right back to where we were before. So why not just place the candies between our stardust and candy count that you can see from the stats screen? It just makes more sense having them there.

submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
[link] [comments]

[Art] And there goes Ho-Oh, until Niantic decides to bring it back.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:23 PM PST

[Discussion]Why are we all so upset when weather is wrong?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 12:01 PM PST

I am a real lover of the new weather system - it's so cool to see different spawns, sometimes multiple times a day.

However, I see a lot of hate around it snowing in game and not in real life or being sunny when it's actually raining outside but I kind of think that's fine? At least spawns change and at least the work is being put in by Niantic for such a cool feature. I don't think it's their fault that your local meteorologist might have predicted the weather incorrectly.

What do you all think? Is weather being wrong a good or bad thing for the game?

submitted by /u/maplefromthegods
[link] [comments]

Niantic explain

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:38 AM PST

[Idea] This is how Niantic will release the rest of Gen 3!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:56 AM PST

What a nice surprise!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:22 AM PST

Wurmple reminded me of this guy we saw in the Amazon last year!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:11 PM PST

I will always hate raids

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 10:12 AM PST

I hate having to find people to battle a Pokemon. A few people on a social media group want to stop doing a specific raid, then they all stop as a collective. And that leaves a few people who want to keep playing, leaves them out in the dark. This raid thing is too flawed and needs to be removed for single player raids.

submitted by /u/AeroVortex
[link] [comments]

[Art] You want this to happen? neither do i.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 01:05 AM PST

Arcanine - Dog or Tiger?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 10:24 AM PST

Can we get separate Pokédex’s for each region?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:56 PM PST

I'd prefer to be able to see smaller portions of my Dex instead of everything all at once on the same page. Also why is there no maximum Pokemon available at the top after your caught/seen totals?? Then we could easily tell how many we have left to catch.

submitted by /u/TheDailyMoogle
[link] [comments]

Spoink’s motivation can’t keep up

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:03 PM PST

My first non-event regional - definitely worth leaping out of my hotel bed and running down the street at 7 am. (Bonus points if you get the location!)

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:00 AM PST

[Complaint] So I just saw a sad guy beind sent home, because he was in the "wrong" team

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:39 AM PST

True story, groups are splitting. How does Niantic plan to "connect people" if they keep giving the minority just 7 balls, while even bad players are receiving 12+ balls for being in the "right" team?

If they consider rewarding people for being in the right mass (instead of personal performance) why don´t they give them boni with less impact, e.g. more loot?

I cant believe this isnt mentioned daily, whenever some strong poki flees because of this..or has every non mystic player already accepted this fate?

submitted by /u/daovi
[link] [comments]

I guess fresh brownies work like incense!!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 07:40 PM PST

Will Net Neutrality affect pokémon Go?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 12:26 PM PST

So the law just passed and i was wondering how this will affect reddit and the future of Pokémon Go? Will anything change or am i just in over my head?

submitted by /u/team_aqua_
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] If we won't have level 5 raids for some time, remove the eggs, please!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:11 PM PST

Organizing level 4 raids is always a problem. People want to do only Tyranitar/Absol/Snorlax (in that order). If it isn't, they will do anything that fills their dex. Or try to solo something for bragging rights. I've seen only one raid list for Golem and it was because it was during the event and everyone was crazy about xp from raids.

When any of the mentioned bosses show up, we have 45min or less to tell everyone, schedule the attack, go to the gym, wait for everyone to arrive in time and do the raid. Moreover, if we are lucky and everyone managed to join the raid due. If not, we have to retry until the next is close enough to the actual end. In Brazil some players have old cell phones and some of them bug them out of the raid. I'll ignore the problems related to mobile internet providers, because you already got the point. Considering bugs happen also after the raid, we always try to finish at least with 5min before bosses vanishes. For level 5 raids we had always at least in the worstest cases (said that wrong on purpose) 1 hour and some sweet minutes to do everything.

Please give us more time to organize the raid. The 15min we lost or the removal of the eggs like before, anything...

submitted by /u/Leotmat
[link] [comments]

[Art] I found these warning screen images

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:10 PM PST

None Shall Pass

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:35 PM PST

Did something happen to the weather spawns?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 03:55 PM PST

Since the end of the Ho-oh raids, it seems like all the weather spawns around me have disappeared. I used to be surrounded with them. Now it is back to pidgies and sentrets.

submitted by /u/pietrpahn
[link] [comments]

Evolving Feebas Requirements (in an image)

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:04 AM PST

https://imgur.com/a/Kwc5a

Requirements to evolve Feebas were recently discovered by Silph Road. link!

So i made this intuitive image summarizing the stuff.

Feel free to share

submitted by /u/Frocharocha
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.