Hearthstone - Kobolds and Catacombs: Pro and Streamer Deck Lists (Live Updates)


Kobolds and Catacombs: Pro and Streamer Deck Lists (Live Updates)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:28 AM PST

Hey everyone, I'm back for another round of live deck list posting! This time I'll be covering Kobolds and Catacombs, so sit back and relax while I post all of the new decks that come out for this expansion!

I will be doing this all day/night the first day, and if people are still enjoying it I will continue as long as you want to see them. If you see a deck I might have missed let me know in the comments!

Update (9:30am PST): Looks like the thread got stickied so I'm going to continue to update this post!


Top Performing

It's obviously very early, but these are some of the more standout decks I've seen so far. Cocosasa hit #1 Legend going 20 and 5 with his Aggro Paladin! DenimBlue used his Secret Mage to go on a 22 - 8 run to Rank 4. Xzirez went 31 and 6 with his list, not sure to what rank.


Druid

Day 2
Day 1

Hunter

Day 2
Day 1

Mage

Day 2
Day 1

Paladin

Day 2
Day 1

Priest

Day 2
Day 1

Rogue

Day 1

Shaman

Day 2
Day 1

Warlock

Day 2
Day 1

Warrior

Day 2
Day 1
submitted by /u/EvidentHS
[link] [comments]

The most truly evil I've ever felt in this game.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:08 PM PST

If Blizzard doesn't move this card to standard, I quit Hearthstone.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:25 PM PST

Master Oakheart is broken in control warlock.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 03:52 AM PST

Dungeon runs are fantastic single player content and I hope blizzard expands upon this idea.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:52 PM PST

Personally I love drafting, but I suck at arena so this game mode has been an amazingly fun compromise. I'd love to see more of this in the future or even make its own game mode. What are y'all thoughts so far about dungeon runs?

Holy moly this really took off. Seems like most everybody has been enjoying it as well!

submitted by /u/ArchJay
[link] [comments]

To My Side! is currently the class card with the highest winrate in the game

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 06:40 AM PST

Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that Blizzard kind of nailed this launch?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:23 PM PST

Right off the bat, everything went smoothly. They announced the expansion early enough to hype it up but not so early that we would get bored waiting. They released the cards a few at a time, including crazy ones along with strategic deck staples, allowing both Kolentos and Toasts to plan ahead. They had a fantastic, engaging streamer for the reveal stream, and built decks that really showcased the full potential of the new cards. And finally, on launch day, I didn't see any posts complaining about latency. It was smooth, I didn't get locked out, and I was able to spend half of the country's national budget on packs as quickly as I wanted. We highlight a lot of what Blizzard needs to do better, and I agree that there's a lot, but I feel it's only fair to also congratulate them when they do well.

submitted by /u/aquaneedle
[link] [comments]

Guys, look! I got to see Tirion at the wax museum!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:27 AM PST

As someone who has been playing Hearthstone since the day it released, I can say without a doubt that Dungeon Run is the best thing that's happened to the game

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:32 PM PST

Playing 1v1 matches is obviously the heart of the game, but previous solo adventures have, in my opinion, failed to offer a fun alternative. Arena is great, but only accessible occasionally to those who are less-than-wealthy. However, Dungeon Run is a blast, and offers a diverse getaway from versus.

Bravo to Blizzard for making it free - they could have easily charged gold for it as they do with arena, and no one would have had a right to complain.

submitted by /u/vegantriggerman
[link] [comments]

Crushing walls. CRUSHING WALLS!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:36 PM PST

Never go full Northshire!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 02:16 AM PST

Thank you Blizzard!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 04:59 AM PST

Accidentally spent 3500 gold on KFT packs instead of the new expansion, this morning I wake up to this https://imgur.com/a/5ct3b

submitted by /u/Elios03
[link] [comments]

These names of card groups in Dungeon Run should be changed, they're misleading.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:31 PM PST

A great example of the work Rod of Roasting can do

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 06:14 AM PST

No longer lost in the jungle

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:49 PM PST

Explosive Runes deals more damage to your hero, if the Minion it "attacks" has negative health

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 02:46 AM PST

"So Dirty Rat's pretty good against a lot of hunter decks because a lot of them don't run any minions" - Firebat's famous last words

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:57 PM PST

200 IQ play

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:49 PM PST

I lived the King Togwaggle dream.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:46 PM PST

New Combo - EXODIA SHAMAN

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:22 PM PST

The fastest dream crushing I've ever witnessed.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:36 PM PST

So this is what PTSD feels like

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:36 PM PST

Beat all 9 of the Catacombs!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:58 PM PST

Game too Confusing, Currently Uninstalling.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:29 AM PST

Omae wa mou shindeiru. (9-mana Wild OTK)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:52 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.