Street Fighter Capcom Cup 2017 Live Thread


Capcom Cup 2017 Live Thread

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 05:46 AM PST

Ryu's donkey kick (Jodan Sokutou Geri) is back!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:40 AM PST

Excited about Capcom Cup but don't have an understanding of fighting game mechanics? Perhaps you want to learn how to play yourself. The Gief's Gym tutorial series has everything you need to know in order to learn and understand fighting games.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 08:15 AM PST

Capcom page of showing all new moves in AE

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:09 AM PST

Complete List of all new V-Triggers

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:42 PM PST

Zeke/Laura fanart

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 02:33 AM PST

Nemo and Urien

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:29 AM PST

Don't forget the live presentation today at PSX 2017, 8pm Pacific time. Maybe Capcom will release a new trailer today to catch the attention of the casuals in the audience there at PSX.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 06:46 AM PST

http://live.playstation.com/

Hello hello! Hard to believe, but PlayStation Experience 2017 is right around the corner – starting with Friday night's PlayStation Presents. Gulp!

Speaking of PlayStation Presents! The show will commence at 8:00pm Pacific Time Friday, December 8. If you've got an Early Bird ticket, you'll be able to join us on-site in Anaheim, California.

Though PlayStation's biggest 2017 announcements were revealed at E3 and Paris Games Week, we've saved a few stocking stuffers for Friday night. Expect to listen in on candid discussions with some of PlayStation's top developers, get updates on key titles, and be a part of some special announcements. Even Kinda Funny's Greg Miller is dropping by!

If you can't join in on the fun in person, you'll be able to watch the show at live.playstation.com and earn rewards, or stream on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook starting at 8:00pm Pacific Time Friday night.

submitted by /u/thegrudge2007
[link] [comments]

PSA: This week's Missions

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:14 PM PST

1)"Remember that dress?" - Play Ken's Character Story Mode and playing the ending. Or if you haven't cleared it yet, beat Karin on Chapter 3. - Easy 5K FM

2) Clear Trials #01-#05 consecutively! - Should be an easy 1K FM with your main. Either Volume works, too.

3) View the CFN rankings - 500 FM

4) V-SKILL in online play 10 times - 100 FM

Enjoy!

submitted by /u/simplyKTG
[link] [comments]

Mission Complete

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 03:33 AM PST

I need to hear Gold Rank success stories

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 07:56 AM PST

I've been playing Street Fighter V off and on since launch. I am new to Street Fighter but I've played a ton of Mortal Kombat before. I looooove watching SFV tournaments, but I feel like when I play it, I suck hard no matter what I do. My win rate is 33% and I'm still in freaking Bronze after all this time. I want to pour the time in necessary to win and rank up but it just seems futile. Anyone here that is gold rank now that made it by persevering? I really need to hear your story to give me some motivation and faith that this is possible.

PS: I know rank isn't everything, but I'm a trophy hunter. I have over 100+ platinum trophies including MKX, MK9 twice and UMvC3 and I'd love to platinum SFV as well. I mainly want to play so that I can enjoy the game and get more satisfaction out of the tournaments I love to watch, but the trophies are why I've set my goal specifically at gold rank.

submitted by /u/Rebourne07
[link] [comments]

Not sure where to post this - I have an X360 SVIV TE and the cord got mangled. Can I use an X360 controller cord as a replacement?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:36 AM PST

Pretty sure this is my stick, but mine is black.

I somewhat successfully soldered the cord back together, but it occasionally shits out(sometimes mid match if I move the stick wrong, fun!). I was wondering if I could full replace the cord with one from a 360 wired controller, or if there's somewhere online I can pick up a new one.

A full new stick is not in the budget rn.

submitted by /u/makeshiftmitten
[link] [comments]

Menats V reversal

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 03:03 AM PST

Do you guys think they should just rework menats V reversal? I was watching, Infiltration vs itazan and It was sad to see that the only defensive option that she has can be easily punished... what do yall think?

submitted by /u/Pervertedostrich
[link] [comments]

Punk interviews Infiltration at WNF

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:40 AM PST

[Daily General Lounge] Here is a collection of general information & useful resources. Casual conversations, quick questions and answers are welcome!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 04:06 AM PST

This thread provides a place for everyone to ask simple questions and chat about anything reasonably on topic. To new players and new members of the community alike we encourage you tap into all of the resources of this sub.

  • If you're a new player looking for players around your same skill level, check out the New Challenger, the go to place for new players trying to level up!

  • If you want to learn how to play and become a better player at Street Fighter V, you must check out the useful resources below:

  • Just want to chat? Come visit our Discord server!

Street Fighter V Character Data & Move Lists

Rashid R. Mika ChunLi Ryu Ken
Cammy Laura Zangief Karin Nash
M.Bison Birdie Vega Necalli Dhalsim
F.A.N.G Alex Guile Ibuki Balrog
Juri Urien Akuma Kolin Ed
Abigail Menat Zeku

Character Discussion Index for character specific combos, tips and matchups

General FAQ

  1. I'm new to SFV and this is overwhelming! What do I do?
  2. Where can I find a basic overview of each character?
  3. What does _____ mean?
  4. Where can I find combos?
  5. How can I stop being bad?
  6. Are there other Fighting Game communities?
  7. Where can I find replays?
  8. Can my computer handle Street Fighter V?
    • Click here to see Street Fighter V PC Recommended Specs!
  9. What's Footsies?
  10. Execution problems?
  11. Advanced Techniques?
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Who are Your Top 5 FGC Inspirations?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 10:02 AM PST

I didn't know aiai had a stream

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:58 AM PST

STREET FIGHTER V Weekly challenge - Remember That Dress?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:50 AM PST

Complete by playing Ken's character story epilogue

submitted by /u/Haris4Real
[link] [comments]

Balrog May have been nerfed a little in the latest update

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:44 AM PST

Shinryuken discussion

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:30 AM PST

I don't know about everyone else here but I was super let down by seeing shinryuken as Ken's second v trigger. I always wanted that to be the second CA, and honestly I didn't think it would be a good choice considering how much damage the current v trigger is capable of dishing out. But after seeing that the max damagae shinryuken can be cancelled into specials, I believe this V-trigger could be insane. Leading into shoryukens or tatsus for corner carry or even a super could be devastating. Currently, ken relies heavily on his v trigger to do some real heavy damage and the fact that it's three bars usually means you get one or maybe two chances to do some real damage post activation. A two bar v trigger than could be used to anti air and lead into shoryuken/super cancels could be amazing by itself, or even as a combo extender after a chin buster or lion breaker. I find myself using step kick quite often as do most ken players and if you could build v trigger twice in one round, the amount of damage that could be pumped out really could rival his current V-trigger. What do the other kens here think? Also RIP throw loops :((

submitted by /u/Hoezi
[link] [comments]

While playing online have you said, "I blocked that," more often than normal lately?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:23 AM PST

Checking out the new SF book and we're off to a good start!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 02:59 PM PST

Will Ryu still be low tier with AE ?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 07:38 AM PST

What does reddit think ?

submitted by /u/koposauvage
[link] [comments]

Menat drill setup

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 11:31 AM PST

ok!For all Ryu Mains! So what possibly can we combo with Ryu's donkey kick? See this video! Third strike examples!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 07:32 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.