Grand Theft Auto V - State of the Subreddit


State of the Subreddit

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:05 AM PST

How are we doing as moderators? What can we do to make this subreddit better?

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Nailed the landing

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:05 PM PST

We Need A New Koenigsegg...

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:03 PM PST

I don't care if it's the Agera R or the Regera. We just need a new one.

submitted by /u/wfhhysvjudgjg
[link] [comments]

Just lost a car 2 minutes ago, but impound won’t open

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:03 PM PST

Waited 48 hours in game and checked the spot where I lost the car but it's not there. Do I have to wait longer for it to appear at the impound?

submitted by /u/ezskoko
[link] [comments]

Transform races in creator problem. Feeling kind of dumb.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:16 PM PST

I've been playing around with the creator this morning, and while I've figured out the basics of creating a Transform race, I can't for the life of me figure out in what menu the teleportation rings are. I'm sure I'm just overlooking it, but some help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Instead of deleting this post, I'll just leave it for anyone else wondering about this. The answer is apparently that the warp checkpoints are not available right now, and nobody seems to know if they will ever be available.

submitted by /u/nuclearbroccoli
[link] [comments]

What's with people kicking you before various jobs start?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:57 PM PST

I'm 300~, but that's like, well within reason for how long this game has been out.

In competitive modes it makes a little bit of sense (Don't want to lose, afraid of an older player having more experience)

But in contact missions and heists?

It's not like these players know me or I am globally infamous.

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

Any way to unlock Oppressor missiles faster

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 03:29 PM PST

Unlocking the oppressor missiles is taking forever....damn research is instead giving me the shitty liveries....also want the .50 cal mini gun for the Insurgent.

submitted by /u/Larson4220424
[link] [comments]

Grand Theft Auto Online Character Question

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:49 PM PST

I got GTA 5 for PC recently and found out you can't transfer Online characters anymore. (Ik that was a long time ago they got rid of it)

I previously played on Xbox 360, then transferred to Xbox One and played a while from there. My social club account is linked to both my Steam(PC) and my Xbox Live(Xbox)

If I were to make a new character on PC since I can't transfer from Xbox One, will it overwrite or delete the one on my Xbox One? I don't want it to since I might come back to the Xbox One to play with other friends and stuff.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/CMalfer
[link] [comments]

These unruly priced updates have put our biker gang under budget and things are not well.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:50 PM PST

I saw something about the next dlc will be hipster part 2, does anyone know more about it?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:16 PM PST

I saw it on a few YouTube clickbait titles and I obviously didn't watch them, but I was able to find a forum somewhat talking about it. I was curious if anyone knew more about it.

submitted by /u/Da816275
[link] [comments]

Can the Purchased Cargobob be used to lift trucks (containing air freight shipments)?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:37 AM PST

Hi there, I play a lot of Hanger missions in GTA Online. Very often after completing the initial stage of the mission, i'm usually required to pick up a truck containing airfreight (or two, depending on associate numbers), and drive it all the way back to my hanger, usually if these are the box truck types this takes absolutely forever and i'm essentially a sitting duck in a slow moving vehicle.

Was wondering if i spent the money on a regular or jetsam cargobob which I store in my hanger, is it actually capable of picking up these trucks to speed the process of delivery up? The reason I want to buy one, as opposed to finding one sitting around at an airport/helipad, is because i can then use my 'ceo vehicles' or 'vehicles' spawn menu to make it appear close to me or the truck, minimizing time spent sourcing the cargobob mid mission and allowing me to use my much faster hydra at the beginning.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Kind regards rileyseyes

submitted by /u/Rileyseyes
[link] [comments]

Hey, can anyone help with some trophy boosting (for those who have the PS4 version)?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:58 AM PST

I know I made thread about the backseat driver, but I finally got it. The reason I ask is because I would really love to plat or even 100% trophy this game. I pretty much got everything in the single player campaign, but the MP is brutal since a lot players are better.

My username is ARH65512.

submitted by /u/TheListenerCanon
[link] [comments]

SocialClub (Can't login)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:53 AM PST

Pretty much locked out of my socialclub account apart from when i'm logged into GTA V and I've tried everything to get in. I have my username but you need to know what email you used to reset your password and i've had many since I made my account.

-Tried finding out which email I used for socialclub through gta v socialclub (socialclub on gta v is more limited than on the browser) -Tried multiple emails, all lead to different old socialclub accounts -Tried to login with google +

You can login with xbox, ps4, google, twitter, but not steam? WTF Rockstar.

submitted by /u/ArcherKSI
[link] [comments]

questions about character appearance change and retaking mugshot

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:15 AM PST

So this has been bugging me a lot, since my character never wears hat but in the mugshot she wears a ifruit hat.. so here's the questions about changing and retaking mugshot.

  1. can you still "save & continue" without changing your character at all ( or only changing clothes )

  2. if you "save & continue", can you take the mugshot again?

  3. How can you save mugshot to rockstar social club?

  4. is the steam and computer screenshot only way to download high quality mugshot image to your computer/steam?

submitted by /u/JBLee24
[link] [comments]

Why is everyone on xbox so cancerous?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:46 AM PST

Since the MC Missions are Double RP and Money, I decided to go and do a few missions get the cash up for the Christmas sessions and it's impossible without cancerous people coming to constantly kill you or blow up your car that you need for the mission. Why do people do this like? Unfortunately I'm not flush and can't buy a Megalodon card or use my parents credit card. Plus I enjoy the grind I don't enjoy getting triggered Everytime I start a mission. So I'm fuming here and GTA V is sitting in my ready to install list to be never installed again. Rant over!

submitted by /u/Jordy_Banks
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.