Grand Theft Auto V - Not sure what happened, but I think I went back in time


Not sure what happened, but I think I went back in time

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:36 AM PST

Making my way downtown, walking fast

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:41 PM PST

I don't understand the kick function in this game.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:42 PM PST

Today i got kicked in two different sessions for participating in a stand your ground and delivering/protecting my own supplies. yet when someone goes around griefing it seems to take forever for them to be kicked. If your about to be kicked the game should look at what you have done in the session before the decision is made.

submitted by /u/TSGWARRIOR
[link] [comments]

The Osprey will be able to lift vehicles, or at least definitely the new buggy.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:33 PM PST

Seen here the new buggy is being airlifted on the screen in the background of the trailer.

We know the new buggy is based on the HDT Storm and on the website describing the HDT Storm it specifically states it can carried inside of the MV-22 Osprey as a selling point. I know the picture shows it being airlifted and not in its cargo hold, but it's not like the osprey can't do that either I don't think Rockstar would specifically add a vehicle that lists "fits in the osprey" as one its selling points, in addition to actually adding the osprey, and not have the osprey be able to transport it. Also because they're adding the osprey, it seems like having it transport the buggy would be the perfect way to implement it into the new heist, rather than just reusing an old cargobob since we know the buggy is being airlifted at some point.

I'm incredibly excited for this vehicle, which you may have been able to tell from my pointless over analysis from a DLC that's two days away. I also was the one who made a post last week wishing the osprey was in the game and would be able to lift vehicles, and a week later I got my wish!

Credit to u/arms-dealer for originally pointing out the HDT storm fits in the MV-22 here

submitted by /u/Useless_Fox
[link] [comments]

Hey if R* is gonna keep doing cars from old movies, can we get the Dodge M4S Turbo Interceptor from "The Wraith" ...?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:56 AM PST

So the website gtagods.com, is it legit or fake? I’m thinking about buying something from it, since we all know that shark cards are a little overpriced.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:33 PM PST

Torture mission wasn't what I expected

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:19 PM PST

I actually expected to be horrified since there was so much controversy about that mission.

Considering the amount of attention it got, I thought it would really horrify me enough to stop playing for a while.

But, when I actually played it , it was the same as doing any other mission.

How was your experience with this mission?

submitted by /u/DarthFarious
[link] [comments]

What time will the heist update be released?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 12:41 AM PST

Not sure if I should stay up to midnight here in Australia to see if I can download it.

submitted by /u/BlisteringMustang23
[link] [comments]

Vehicle Cargo Question

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:46 PM PST

So I've mostly been doing vehicle cargo missions, as it seems to be the best way to make money. I've been keeping and not selling the standard and low range cars in my garage and not selling them, the idea being they won't give me a double of them so eventually I start just getting all top range cars. However I am almost out of garage space for this. Can I buy a second garage to continue doing this?

submitted by /u/OCKoopa
[link] [comments]

Question regarding selling hangar cargo.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:26 PM PST

So I'm trying to sell my cargo from the hangar and I was given the big slow plane with the turret on top. Is there any way I can switch it to my Hydra? Its much easier for me to maneuver and I'm soloing atm so I don't have anyone to use the turret from the other plane.

submitted by /u/erzakai
[link] [comments]

What is the most profitable option for online?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:45 AM PST

I have a few spare cash to spend. Last time i played was in the gunrunning update, so what is nowadays the most profitable work or activity for online?

submitted by /u/fireshout81
[link] [comments]

Would Vice City be too similiar to Los Santos?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:05 PM PST

It was different from VC to SA because we got three cities so even if one might be a similiar in terms of atmosphere it didn't matter.

From GTA 5 to 6 I feel like just reusing VC again wouldn't be enough. Sure there are still differences but overall the vibe is similiar. Its not like going from Liberty City to Los Santos + surroundings.

I think it would be better if they went with a new city.

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Jobr321
[link] [comments]

I hope the sub car gives way to submarine races.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:28 AM PST

Just a thought.

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

The new jet is called the Volatol and it's a hyoog bomber.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:51 PM PST

When do you think GTA VI will release?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:38 PM PST

Its obviously happening but it seems the wait only seems to get longer with each game. Its been already 4 years since GTA V and we don't even have an announcement (GTA V's first trailer came out in 2011 so only 3 years after GTA IV).

Now with RDR2 being delayed and maybe releasing Spring next year (could be delayed again) and the game obviously getting support after launch it seems like the next GTA is a long way off

submitted by /u/FanEu7
[link] [comments]

What's the best money making guide for a solo player?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:04 PM PST

I only like buying cars and customising them I could care less about mc or bunkers. I'll do the occasional heist however. Really want the f1 looking car and was wondering what's the most efficient method for grinding?

submitted by /u/Ricemaster911
[link] [comments]

Avon Hertz - tech mogul and billionaire

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:16 AM PST

What is the % of the price we get if we resell vehicles? Is it same for all vehicles and types?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:53 AM PST

Question about the loyalty challenge.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:36 AM PST

If the host were to join someone else's heist and complete i, would that ruin the challenge bonus and break the rules or since he isn't hosting the heist it'll still count? Our host is a little incompetent and he did a heist with his friends but it was just the heist not the setup and he wasn't hosting. We're on humane labs right now, is our loyalty challenge broken?

submitted by /u/CubeThePenguin
[link] [comments]

Is there anyway to update or add songs to the Xbox One version of GTAV's radio stations?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:36 PM PST

After 5 years its getting repetitive...

submitted by /u/DocNoob
[link] [comments]

Yatch problems

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:37 PM PST

I cant enter my super yacht. I can only walk around on it. why is that

submitted by /u/HalfBakedOnion
[link] [comments]

A Rainy Night in Los Santos (GTA V Cinematic Short) Been trying to get a more cinematic feel from the Rockstar Editor lately, it's actually pretty powerful if you use it right.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:38 AM PST

Car stuck in reverse? [PC]

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:10 AM PST

So I haven't played GTA in months and I just got a new controller (Logitech F310) to play GTA again. But I can't because my cars will suddenly just go in reverse with no way to stop it. I can't drive fast at all, and it eventually fucks with other controls as well.

I've restarted my computer, and downloaded new Logitech software, but the issue still persists. What should I do? Is it my computer, or should I just return the controller?

submitted by /u/ViperSnipersFC
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.